It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Gay' Agenda

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
how are children ¨born gay¨ i looked into this phenonenom a few years ago and discovered recent changes in the way food and drinks are stored has a readable impact on the content of estrogen which is arguably ¨the gay gene¨ tupperware containers, baby bottles the lining inside tins all breakdown into the food and since these changes in food storage has come about over the last 30 years or so there has been a gay explosión

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

there are some points
1- homosexual mates can not be a family. more homosexual mates means less families.
2- some people say that more sexual freedom can prevent some social problems. there is no doubt that sex is a need like food and air but we can not ignore high rate of rapes and violence in societies who have more sexual freedoms.
they have sexual freedom but their rate of rape attacks is boosting to moon !
3- some people are born with hormone or even physical disorders. some of them can be cured with some pills. some of them need surgical treatments accompanied by psychiatric treatments.

4- genetics: both environment and genes can alter each other. for example Identical twins have some different characteristics which are because of effect of environment on genes. as an other example we can recall that when females have affection with a baby, they can make milk. but they can not in ordinary situations.

5- Rules of Evolution:
5-1-

A key aspect of life is that we create more life through reproduction. Without enough children to propagate generations, a species will die out
changingminds.org...

5-2-

We inherit genes from both of our parents. The very fact that we need two parents is common for most of the life forms on Earth and creates significant variation as we take some things from our mother and some from our father.
If creatures are not able to reproduce, either because they die early or because they cannot find a mate, then they will not pass on their ineffective characteristics to their children

the big question is that if gays and homosexuals has not reproduced any generation ! then how can such genes (homosexuality) be inherited from their ancestors

6- birth control
encourage increased homosexuality

March 11, 1969---Vice-President of Planned Parenthood-World Population Frederick Jaffe's "Activities Relevant to the Study of Population Policy for the U.S." is printed containing a memo to Population Council president Bernard Berelson. It includes examples of proposed measures to reduce U.S. fertility, such as (a) encourage increased homosexuality, (b) fertility control agents in water supply, (c) encourage women to work, (d) abortion and sterilization on demand, and (e) make contraception truly available and accessible to all.
www.illuminati-news.com...

7- some people say that gays have passive personalities, I am not sure, but if this is true then now we know why they are after a gay army !

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
I was born gay, from a young age i was drawn to males, and when 'Attraction' first became it was only for males, i remember being inspired by girls, and loving the makeup and the glamor, but i didn't know what gay was growing up, i knew i was attracted to males, and i have always been effeminate.

i made no choice, and if you knew how i grew up in the house i did, it would have saved me to select not to be gay, but i am what i am

this 'Gay Agenda' has baffled me since i started hearing about it, why does it have to be an 'agenda' to be seen as normal? why does having Gay characters, and gay pride songs have to be part of an 'Agenda' to bring down the world?

Dear Darth_Prime,

I have to agree with what you said. I have met and know many gay people and they always say that if they could have chosen to be straight they would have. As for all the talk about a "gay agenda", I haven't met any gays that believe in this so called agenda.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I am not going to make a judgment but an interesting observation, since our state legalizes civil unions two years ago under two hundred have applied for it, and of this a third have already dissolved those unions, so I will say there is some agenda.

This was in the local paper last week, such a small percentage shocked me, I would have though there were thousands out there chomping at the bit to bet married, I don't know what to think about it.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mykingdomforthetruth
how are children ¨born gay¨ i looked into this phenonenom a few years ago and discovered recent changes in the way food and drinks are stored has a readable impact on the content of estrogen which is arguably ¨the gay gene¨ tupperware containers, baby bottles the lining inside tins all breakdown into the food and since these changes in food storage has come about over the last 30 years or so there has been a gay explosión

Well if it suits you to blame plastic containers for the so called gay explosion, it suits me fine. It still means that we were born this way and that we have no choice in the matter, which is what we have being trying to assert all along.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by maes2

reply to post by Wonderer2012
changingminds.org...

5-2-

We inherit genes from both of our parents. The very fact that we need two parents is common for most of the life forms on Earth and creates significant variation as we take some things from our mother and some from our father.
If creatures are not able to reproduce, either because they die early or because they cannot find a mate, then they will not pass on their ineffective characteristics to their children

the big question is that if gays and homosexuals has not reproduced any generation ! then how can such genes (homosexuality) be inherited from their ancestors

Answer - recessive Genes.

How is it that both of my parents are brown haired, one with brown eyes and one with green that I have one brother and one sister that are both blonde hair blue eyed?

Recessive genes i.e. If and I stress if homosexuality is found to be genetic it will most likely be a gene that is carried by some straight people but does not show up unless there are 2 recessive genes present i,e one from mum and one from dad. The exact same genetic composition does not replicate every time when two people procreate either.

Which is how my siblings get to have blonde hair and blue eyes while the other 3 of us are brown haired with green eyes and I am the only one who is gay in my family.
edit on 30-6-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AllInMyHead

Dear AllInMyHead,

We have enough hate in the world already. Why can't we all just agree to live and let live? We don't all have to hold hands and sing kumbuya. You don't have to like or agree with my lifestyle and I don't have to like or agree with your lifestyle. But I do try to respect other peoples lives and views and would never try to stop two people who love each other from getting married or discriminate against them in any way. I just have a hard time wrapping my head around that.

I thought you summed things up quite nicely. You know something I find funny is those who say that the gays want to "convert" us all. LOL. I preach to a primarily gay congregation and nobody has tried to recruit me. In fact, in the beginning there were those who did not want me there because I am straight and were worried that I might condemn them. I was not preaching; but, was at church today. I haven't been in a few weeks for a series of reasons. Everyone of them came up, gave me a big hug and told me how much they had missed me.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I am not going to make a judgment but an interesting observation, since our state legalizes civil unions two years ago under two hundred have applied for it, and of this a third have already dissolved those unions, so I will say there is some agenda.

This was in the local paper last week, such a small percentage shocked me, I would have though there were thousands out there chomping at the bit to bet married, I don't know what to think about it.

Dear Stormdancer777,

Most gays do not want to be married that I know. The number of those who got married and later get divorced in over 70%. This may change overtime; but, I doubt it. Neither straights nor gays in the western world want to get married and have kids. That is what is driving western birth rates down.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Here is another theory:

Tell people that being gay is evil for many generations.

When things are getting peaceful, say being gay is "ok" and then put very feminine gay guys on tv that most people of that time period are repulsed by. Then come out with the idea of "the powers that be" and make it seem like the plan is to make everyone gay, when the real plan is to divide and conquer and keep everyone distracted.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Is there a gay agenda? Yes and no. Let me explain.

I have met many nice gay people who, for whatever reason, are attracted to members of the same sex. What they want is to be treated like everyone else, and I have no problem with that. But there is a tiny militant faction of homosexuals, and they do have an agenda and they are using their brothers and sisters to accomplish this agenda.

These militants don't want equality, they want superiority. They want everyone to be gay. They believe in the work of Kinsey, who thought that everyone was on a continuum of sexuality, and that this continuum can be manipulated. They want fresh meat. The gay community doesn't like to talk about this, but there are gay rapists. Gay child molesters. Gays who try anything they can to seduce straight men/women. They mock Conservatives who call them recruiters, but among themselves, they talk about "flipping" straight people. Get a "breeder" drunk/stoned and then try something with them. Give someone some X and anyone touching them feels amazing to them. Presto-they're gay now.

There is never a level of tolerance that is good enough for this faction. They graphically talk about their sex lives in public. They want intimate graphic displays of affection in public. Now that we're comfortable with the nice gays, the bad boys & girls will follow.

it's not about population control. America is getting plenty of births from immigrants. It's about the fact that normalcy sickens these people, and they want to destroy it.

Oh, and BTW, get ready for the next agenda: pedophiles. One day, scientists will "prove" that 12-year-olds can give their consent, and then pedos will begin the same long climb to public acceptance that gays faced. If that sounds ridiculous, go ask your grandparents if they ever thought gays would be allowed to marry.

edit on 30-6-2013 by Snsoc because: clarity

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc
Is there a gay agenda? Yes and no. Let me explain.

These militants don't want equality, they want superiority. They want everyone to be gay. They believe in the work of Kinsey, who thought that everyone was on a continuum of sexuality, and that this continuum can be manipulated. They want fresh meat. The gay community doesn't like to talk about this, but there are gay rapists. Gay child molesters. Gay men who try anything they can to seduce straight men/women. They mock Conservatives who call them recruiters, but among themselves, they talk about "flipping" straight people. Get a "breeder" drunk/stoned and then try something with them. Give someone some X and anyone touching them feels amazing to them. Presto-they're gay now.

There is never a level of tolerance that is good enough for this faction. They graphically talk about their sex lives in public. They want intimate graphic displays of affection in public. Now that we're comfortable with the nice gays, the bad boys & girls will follow.

now replace all that with 'Straight', goes both ways doll,

there are good and bad people of all sexualities, all races, all genders and all religions

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Absolutely. Not saying otherwise. But I think we all knew that. I'm illuminating what might be news to some people.

And yes, I know what I'm talking about. I lived in West Hollywood for nearly a decade, had gay friends, and dated bisexual women.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

Dear Snsoc,

They mock Conservatives who call them recruiters, but among themselves, they talk about "flipping" straight people. Get a "breeder" drunk/stoned and then try something with them. Give someone some X and anyone touching them feels amazing to them. Presto-they're gay now.

Presto-they're gay now? Do you really believe that if someone drugged you and you had "gay" sex with them that you would turn gay? Men get raped in prison and don't turn gay. I could watch every show on television that had gay parts and it wouldn't turn me gay, I have no interest in sleeping with a man and am around plenty of gays. Did you choose to be straight, for me it was never a question. The smell, touch and look of a woman has always excited me. As I was going through puberty, I couldn't get enough of thinking about them and no television show was going to change that.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Absolutely. Not saying otherwise. But I think we all knew that. I'm illuminating what might be news to some people.

And yes, I know what I'm talking about. I lived in West Hollywood for nearly a decade, had gay friends, and dated bisexual women.

So by association you were part of the Gay agenda, that is like me talking about the 'Straight agenda' that is seriously happening,

if you believe there is a 'Gay Agenda' your freedoms to believe it, this is a conspiracy forum, im just sad that we get lumped into it and get our name slandered

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
reply to post by Snsoc

Dear Snsoc,

They mock Conservatives who call them recruiters, but among themselves, they talk about "flipping" straight people. Get a "breeder" drunk/stoned and then try something with them. Give someone some X and anyone touching them feels amazing to them. Presto-they're gay now.

Presto-they're gay now? Do you really believe that if someone drugged you and you had "gay" sex with them that you would turn gay? Men get raped in prison and don't turn gay. I could watch every show on television that had gay parts and it wouldn't turn me gay, I have no interest in sleeping with a man and am around plenty of gays. Did you choose to be straight, for me it was never a question. The smell, touch and look of a woman has always excited me. As I was going through puberty, I couldn't get enough of thinking about them and no television show was going to change that.

An impressionable person, perhaps a young person, might think that yes.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

So by association you were part of the Gay agenda, that is like me talking about the 'Straight agenda' that is seriously happening,

if you believe there is a 'Gay Agenda' your freedoms to believe it, this is a conspiracy forum, im just sad that we get lumped into it and get our name slandered

It sucks to be slandered. Like being called "homophobe" and being lumped in with the Westboro Baptist Church if I happen to not want to see dudes making out in public.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

It sucks to be slandered. Like being called "homophobe" and being lumped in with the Westboro Baptist Church if I happen to not want to see dudes making out in public.

you have freedoms to not want to see it, and i have freedoms to do it, we have to respect each others freedoms, and not try and control everyone's life to fit the mold we desire it to be, that goes for Gay or Straight

it would be hypocritical to say i want this freedom, and i want to deny that persons freedoms,

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

If someone cannot convince you that being gay is because of genetics then how can you believe that someone can be convinced to adopt a life style that so many believe to be outside the norm ?

This does not compute to me. If someone can be "conditioned" to be gay then it is not a choice either as they were conditioned...and why anyone would "choose" a lifestyle so many have ostracized and condemned
does not make sense either.

Many gay people are aware of their differences very early in life...long before sexuality begins and before they are even exposed to what some believe to be the gay agenda. Facts are that Hollywood has always reflected life...and since the gay life style is becoming more socially accepted it is a natural progression for Hollywood to reflect that in movies and television.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

I do not care to see anyone making out in public...not a gay couple nor a heterosexual couple...quick kisses ok...but make out session belong in private...and love is a wonderful thing whomever it is between...so embrace the fact that two people are in love and not fighting or killing each other or someone else if you do encounter this in public

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
reply to post by Snsoc

Dear Snsoc,

An impressionable person, perhaps a young person, might think that yes.

Dear Snsoc,

Personally, I find the idea of my sleeping with a man repulsive. I also know gays men who find the idea of their sleeping with a woman repulsive. If you read through my posts on this thread it would be pretty clear that I don't find gays themselves repulsive. I was never that impressionable where I could have found it appealing for me. One experience certainly could never have done it and no I have only been with one person in my life and that was my wife.

What we are seeing in the media is not a gay agenda, it is something much worse and is missed as people focus in on particular groups. What we are seeing is the elimination of boundaries. If you focus on one, you miss the forest. There are multiple shows currently showing incest. The sexualization of children is rampant. Worst of all is the glorification of revenge and war. While homosexuality is not mentioned in the 10 commandments, killing is and we glorify that. I grew up in a military family, I believed that killing for your government was a good thing. I was impressionable in that area; but, it took a lot of time and even then, I still figured out it was wrong.

There are people here that honestly believe that gay marriage will mean that the country falls apart. The country is already falling apart and it wasn't gays that did it. It was bankers and CEOs and all of us. I believe if we turned to God, this country could heel and I don't believe it will happen. If we don't follow the 10 commandments then if you think not having homosexual sex would save, it wouldn't. We would still have to deal with the 10 that we ignore.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join