It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Gay' Agenda

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HundredthMonkey
Yes, depopulation to some extent, but more importantly the destruction of American family values, morals, and traditions to encourage embracing the NWO with open arms. Those that remember what this country once represented and stood for may welcome anything when they see what remains of it when that time comes.

The good old NWO... man.. they have been around for hundreds of years now.. the Masons, Illuminati.. man.. they sure are taking their sweet old time laying the groundwork for this NWO to bring down the old world.. that they have been secretly controlling.. wait a minute..

If the illuminati, nwo, masons, whatever.. have already been controlling us.. what did they build the population just to decimate it? What are their aims if their only reason to change everything is power.. why do they need to change everything if they already have power?

How do the gays play into gaining power if they already control everything?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Ok so let's look a cause then. I will prefrace my thoughts as just that, my thoughts.
It seems to me that children below the age of adolescence are more concerned about roles than they are about sexuallity. I believe that at this age a certian amount of imprinting occurs, be it primarily masculine or feminin. I would say this is standard for most children. The issue comes up when adolescince occurs and insecurity an inferiority take place. It is also a time when identity is established. If insecurity and inferiority are not resolved, and imprinting is defaulted to feminin to males and masculine with females, it is engrained into the subconscious creating homosexual ideations. It is the default in which the person felt the most secure during a time of insecurity and inferiority. This then becomes their identity and their reality. It is this imprinting which could be the subconscious root to homosexuality. Hypothetically, this could be why some teens experiment and never become homosexual, or become bisexual, and how others never become heterosexual.

Now we see popular culture. Pop culture tends to teetor on the fringe of established society. Its task to slowly edge views away from rigid social order. Over time, society conforms to pop culture from one generation to the next. Logically, subcultures once shunned by established society become "hip" or trendy, leading itself into curiosity for adolescince from one generation to the next.

Case in point, homosexuality is not exclusive to westren culture, but it is the most prevailent. In primative cultures this would be viewed as a type of phenomina as it may not be promoted by said culture. These cultures could see homosexuality as witchcraft, sorcery, or possession of evil spirits. Why? Because beyond territory and resources, procreation is vital to the survival of the society. This is not the case with western society. I digress.

So, I think the root cause to homosexuality is psycoemotional identity developemental process, reinforced by popular cultural progression from established social norms; culminating itself into its own distinct subcultural meme. Like I said, these thoughts are just based on my opinion...for what its worth.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

1- TPTB want to use this for population control. Hence they promote a 'gay' agenda, TV shows, soaps, pop stars etc promote being gay, not only do they 'normalise' it, they make it look cool. Think Katy Perry and 'I kissed a girl and I liked it' or a TV show like Glee, which many young people watch.

How does this work for population control? Well, you have a very high % of adolescents who are unsure of their sexuality yet are easily manipulated and directed by the media they watch, hence they decide they are gay, thus not getting into a relationship with a member of the opposite sex, hence not having children.

So what do you call the old practice in Rome where men took on younger men for pleasure. If that's not a "Gay" agenda I don't know what is. However, the fall of Rome wasn't because they were light in the loafers.

It wasn't population control or any of the things you contend is the main objective of this "gay agenda" you say is being deployed now.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I think what some people here fail to realize is that there have ALWAYS been gay people. Maybe not self identified as such but there have always been men who preferred men and women who preferred women. They didn't just just pop into existence one day because someone somewhere decided to have a "gay agenda" for population control. I think that if someone really wanted to control population there would be FAR, FAR better ways to accomplish that. I know plenty of gay couples who have kids, some their own, some adopted. However, I don't know of any gay couples who had children UNINTENTIONALLY. They have all been very much wanted children. You want gays to stop being able to adopt children? Then stop straight people from having children they don't want!!!

I also don't buy this "God made man only to be with women" bulls**t. I know PLENTY of "straight" married men who fool around on the side. Don't believe me? Check out Craigslist m4m section sometime, lots and lots of men on there on the "down-low", and must be "discreet". I have to say, I saw more of that in the South than anywhere else I have ever lived. It was to the point of being creepy. Lots of "Bubba by day" and "Dorothy by night" types there.

I believe all this "Hate the gays" rhetoric boils down to is this: "They are not like me" (so they think) "They are different from me" (so they think). "I don't understand them" (therefore they are frightened on some level). Which all boils down to "Gays are bad and must be stopped!".

I am gay and I come home from work every day and do the same boring old stuff you all do. I pay bills, I watch the news, I walk the dog, I take out the trash, I go to bed and get up the next day and do it all over again. The only difference is that I share my life with another man. Just get over it already, there is NO agenda. If there IS someone with an agenda I sincerely pity them. I can't even get my gay friends to decided on what movie to go see much less have an "agenda" to control the earths population.

We have enough hate in the world already. Why can't we all just agree to live and let live? We don't all have to hold hands and sing kumbuya. You don't have to like or agree with my lifestyle and I don't have to like or agree with your lifestyle. But I do try to respect other peoples lives and views and would never try to stop two people who love each other from getting married or discriminate against them in any way. I just have a hard time wrapping my head around that.

Anyway, I have ranted enough....the finger wagging can resume now..

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AllInMyHead

We have enough hate in the world already. Why can't we all just agree to live and let live? We don't all have to hold hands and sing kumbuya. You don't have to like or agree with my lifestyle and I don't have to like or agree with your lifestyle. But I do try to respect other peoples lives and views and would never try to stop two people who love each other from getting married or discriminate against them in any way. I just have a hard time wrapping my head around that.

You hit the nail on the head. Respect, kindness, and love is exactly what this world needs. I strive to do those things, but admittingly, I come up short sometimes. I think we all do, but we all must still strive none the less.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I see a lot of lonely people who have had horrible experiences with their lives and partners, who finally find someone who loves them for who they are. They probably realise that being loved for who you are is far more important than being loved for what you.
That is such a powerful statement!

OP, I've had the same thoughts on population control as you, but could not find a way to express it without feeling I would offend folks who live a gay lifestyle. See, I respect them. I want them to find happiness in life, even if it's not my path to happiness. So well said up there!

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllInMyHead
I also don't buy this "God made man only to be with women" bulls**t. I know PLENTY of "straight" married men who fool around on the side. Don't believe me? Check out Craigslist m4m section sometime, lots and lots of men on there on the "down-low", and must be "discreet". I have to say, I saw more of that in the South than anywhere else I have ever lived. It was to the point of being creepy. Lots of "Bubba by day" and "Dorothy by night" types there.

God making two different genders for the purpose of reproducing and ensuring the survival of a species was the desired intention. I'm pretty sure that anything sexually related outside of the standard biological method to conceive was not a part of GOD'S plan originally. Especially considering the two genders God created have entirely different reproductive organs designed to compliment each other specifically for that purpose. That's not BS at all. Your reference to Craigslist and a mans choice to be bisexual has nothing to do with that.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

Actually, my reference to Craigslist IS quite relevant. Humans are sexual creatures. Things are not always black and white. There are million shades of gray.

And I as for your remarks about what God "intended", are you telling me that YOU know the mind of God? I think not. And please don't repeat some cryptic biblical passage to me that you learned in Sunday school. God is more that what can possibly contained in any one book. If YOU are bigoted and don't like gay people, thats fine, I could care less. Just don't don't hide behind religion to do it.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllInMyHead

Actually, my reference to Craigslist IS quite relevant. Humans are sexual creatures. Things are not always black and white. There are million shades of gray.

And I as for your remarks about what God "intended", are you telling me that YOU know the mind of God? I think not. And please don't repeat some cryptic biblical passage to me that you learned in Sunday school. God is more that what can possibly contained in any one book. If YOU are bigoted and don't like gay people, thats fine, I could care less. Just don't don't hide behind religion to do it.

Now before I say this I just want to say I have nothing against gays and if one wants to live his life that way then fine. Don't get so uptight and bent all out of shape for nothing. I'm far from a bigot.

No your reference to Craigslist was irrelevant due to the fact that I'm not discussing a personal decision. What I have a problem with is you saying that "God made man only to be with a woman" ='s BS.

I don't know the mind of God but I do have common sense. It's like you ignored what I said in my post and refuted with that weak response. There's no need for any biblical passage. You must be of the opinion that a males sexual organ was created to enter where waste comes out (a totally different function and system altogether) since you don't agree with my last post? And on the flip side, you must be of the opinion that a womans birth canal was designed for foreign objects to be inserted into them? Now think about it....are you telling me that's what was REALLY INTENDED during the creation process and construction of the human body by God himself? A simple yes or no would suffice and adequately answer my questions.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I want to just throw this out there --

What "cultures" are vehemently anti-gay? You guessed it - muslims.

The "black culture" is also pretty darn anti-gay - unless you are in prison.

Hip-hop culture is certainly embracing the femenization of black males - you have to be blind not to see it.

The nwo/illumanati agenda is world-wide.

Look at obozo over in Senegal? Where they still execute male gay men - overjoycing about the repeal of DOMA.

I personally have no problems with gay people, unless they are pounding their "I'm Bob - and I'm gay" and oppressed in my face all the time. I know gay people, and they are friends - and I do believe that some people are born gay, and don't have a choice. I was born heterosexual, and I don't have a choice.

I absolutely HATE the sexualization of children in the media, and the attempt to devalue any morals about having sex - and abortion - But, one has to realize, and see, what child support payments do to teenage/young twenties fathers who - usually - get divorced (especially in this economy) have a very difficult time meeting their financial responsibilities.

Just a few words on my opinion about "sex" and how it's sold, and who they're selling it to.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Sex is so personal of a subject why would you want to talk to anyone about their sexual choices unless you are involved with them or interested in being so involved? That is my question. What is the agenda of someone who asks others to answer questions of a sexual nature unless they want to be with them or are some kind of voyeur?

I will tell anyone that asks me a sexual question. Why are you asking this? What is your agenda? Seriously?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrymartian
Sex is so personal of a subject why would you want to talk to anyone about their sexual choices unless you are involved with them or interested in being so involved? That is my question. What is the agenda of someone who asks others to answer questions of a sexual nature unless they want to be with them or are some kind of voyeur?

I will tell anyone that asks me a sexual question. Why are you asking this? What is your agenda? Seriously?

If this is addressed to me then you're totally missing the context of the discussion I'm having with AllInMyHead. You might want to reread the last few posts. I could care less what someones sexual preference is. That's clearly not the issue. If this wasn't addressed to me then disregard.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I agree with your post Happy 1.
I touched on that very same issue of the feminization of young black males. The kind of stuff that's being accepted nowadays was just flat out taboo back in the day.

The other day I saw a video of Will Smith kissing his 16 year old son Jaden on the lips in front of a international audience. Jaden obviously looked uncomfortable. Personally, I felt that was a tad bit out of bounds and is sending the message that it's ok. There's nothing wrong with showing affection but It seems awkward looking after a young man gets to a certain age. At that point I feel it should be shown in other ways. It was posted on a site which is heavily frequented by young black males. I figured this was done on purpose to see what kind of response it would garner.

Check out my post on page one.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

This was addressed to the OP not the thread in general or to you personally.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I've got another plausible theory.

Maybe, just maybe... they want to be treated as equal human beings.

They may want equality for different reasons... one reason could be the right to visit their partner in hospital (as often only family or spouses are allowed in, and gay life partners are considered "friends" by law) . Whatever the reason, they just want to be treated equally, is it so much to ask?

edit on 30/6/13 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

this 'Gay Agenda' has baffled me since i started hearing about it, why does it have to be an 'agenda' to be seen as normal? why does having Gay characters, and gay pride songs have to be part of an 'Agenda' to bring down the world?

You didn't get invited into the Gay Mafia then. Let me whistle-blow on what they are up-to.
They indeed want to try to make everyone gay so that, due to economies of scale, tight vests, high energy music and settee cushions become cheaper.
Every street and alley-way, everywhere will just look fabulous.
They want to outlaw the mullet haircut and anything that looks dull.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
I'm posting this in Skunks works because it is a pretty far out there conspiracy but a theory nonethless

Thoughts?

I think everyone out there is way over thinking this. There is no gay 'agenda' beyond us wanting to be treated the same as everyone else and for the discrimination to end once and for all.

We have nothing against the traditional family unit, we know that world religion will always exist even after we get the changes we want. The notion that allowing us to marry will help the much maligned UN agenda 21 is bollicks because we are already here in society and population growth is continuing despite our presence.

Most importantly, we've always been here, there is no malevolent multiplying rising of us, there is no dire plan to 'recruit' new members or 'infect' people with our gay.

edit on 30-6-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I feel exactly like you do OP this is a good to think about what is happening. S&F.

Grim
edit on 30-6-2013 by grimreefer703 because: cuz im cool

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I can handle some Illuminati conspiracies. Some of them I can read about and consider. But when people throw religion into it... nope.

>2013
>age of science, logic and reason
>still believing in god

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I canny be arsed to explain myself - but there's certainly a 'gay' agenda - Nice one OP

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join