It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are Doomed Until We See the Bigger Picture...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
So, what is the bigger picture?

We are, as a species, whether through natural means or a hidden force guiding us, divided on almost everything. Religion, race, sports teams, sexuality, nationality, the list is seemingly endless. If the whole planet could just stop and look at the bigger picture, we'd be free.

We'd realise that the things that cause so much misery, suffering and violence in the world are just obstacles keeping us apart. We are all human beings and that is it. There is no need for any of us to be divided.

I would like to share a quote, one that ironically will create division because people will judge it because of its religous nature, failing to see the overall message of what is being said-

If what I reveal surprises and shocks the reader, please don’t develop an inferiority complex because I am frank to admit that although I have worked since 1911, trying to find out why the Human Race can’t live in peace and enjoy the bounties and blessing God provides for our use and benefit in such abundance ? It was 1950 before I penetrated the secret that the wars and revolutions which scourge our lives, and the chaotic conditions that prevail, are nothing more or less than the effects of the continuing Luciferian conspiracy.

- William Guy Carr, Pawns in the Game, 1958.

So Carr looks at our problems from a biblical stance. But so what? The overall message is still true. Whether it is human nature to divide itself, whether it is the work of Lucifer dividing the world, whether it is vibrational energies manifesting as good and evil in this physical world or reptilians from the lower 4th dimension, the OVERALL point is that there is no need for our divisions when we just stop and realise we are all human beings and we can overcome these problems when we look at the bigger picture.

I said at the beginning that it is very simple. Once you see the bigger picture that is. But sadly those who see it are in an overwhelming minority. Whilst this remains the case, mankind will continue to allow itself to be be manipulated and divided and played for many more years to come.

An ancient philospher once said-

"He who has not even a knowledge of common things is a brute among men. He who has an accurate knowledge of human concerns alone is a man among brutes. But he who knows all that can be known by intellectual energy, is a God among men."

I'm not saying we should aspire to be Gods amongst men, but I am saying we should try our best to help people see the bigger picture-

edit on 29-6-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert.
After they got their tent set up, both men fell sound asleep.
Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says,

"Kemo Sabe, look towards the sky. What do you see?"

The Lone Ranger replies, "I see millions of stars."

"What does that tell you ?" Asked Tonto.

The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says,

"Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets.

"Astrologically, speaking, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo.

"Time wise, speaking, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning!

"Theologically, speaking, the Lord is omnipotent [all powerful] and we are small and insignificant.

"Meteorologically, speaking, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.

"Why? What does it tell you, Tonto?"

"That you are dumber than buffalo — It means someone stole the tent!

Sorry I could not add more to the topic however there is much truth in stolen tent. People are always looking for some weird "beyond their control" purpose for the evil deeds of certain individuals when in reality by anyone's label they are just plain bad people who care nothing for anyone but themselves. A general who claims victory and only loses 10,000 warriors is a hero to those in power.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The bigger picture could unfold if we would really be aware of dreaming this is my theory. I realized that some things are going on while we sleep. We truly are an experiment to the ones acting on us while we sleep. Waking up from not being aware of our dreams could be a great start point to understand the whole picture of what is going here on earth, just a theory.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
We must be first free, in order to expand, free from constant hand to mouth living. or paycheck to bills as its known today.

this is what allowed the great BOOM in usa circa 1900's. people had the freedom to DO things that curiousity was more than happy to oblige.

we have been stifled for so long "under the thumb" of some amazingly powerful spell.

the ELITES are still the elites from old., the royals.. they are STILL manipulating ALL.. its all a charade.

they are the masters pulling the strings.. its so obvious once you take the ..TONTO TENT APPROACH..

golden rule.. whom had gold rules... the kings has been consolidating and conquering wealth for SO LONG
imagine, the kings of europe basically plundered the globe reaping dang near 100% profit of the world for a couple hundred years!! they OWN the companies behind companies.

WAKE UP.. so over used but dang..

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 727Sky
The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert.
After they got their tent set up, both men fell sound asleep.
Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says,

"Kemo Sabe, look towards the sky. What do you see?"

The Lone Ranger replies, "I see millions of stars."

"What does that tell you ?" Asked Tonto.

The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says,

"Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets.

"Astrologically, speaking, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo.

"Time wise, speaking, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning!

"Theologically, speaking, the Lord is omnipotent [all powerful] and we are small and insignificant.

"Meteorologically, speaking, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.

"Why? What does it tell you, Tonto?"

"That you are dumber than buffalo — It means someone stole the tent!

Sorry I could not add more to the topic however there is much truth in stolen tent. People are always looking for some weird "beyond their control" purpose for the evil deeds of certain individuals when in reality by anyone's label they are just plain bad people who care nothing for anyone but themselves. A general who claims victory and only loses 10,000 warriors is a hero to those in power.

love it..
like the tent.. the power to take something from LR and T? hmm
this is what I mean.. who had been engaging on wholesale theft of everything in reach by the kings of europe for hundreds of years? they own everything and the charade has been that they are just a 'figure head; pfft.

if they lived not so nice, and didnt have oh so much more than pretty much anyone.. maybe I'd buy it..

but look, money=power, you dont thing kings have it socked away every which way but loose? dude i guarantee the main queens and sultans have maps of hidden treasures still.. i mean maps of stuff thats been hidden for centuries, secret places.. back

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It seems I tuned into something that was to become relevant, this is happening more and more- posting threads that people tend to ignore yet the content becomes relevant in the next week or so...

Had I posted this thread after the Zimmerman trial verdict, I think more people would have took note of what I was saying because what I posted in the OP is now relevant to what the forum is collectively discussing.

Interesting

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Einstein said something about if you want to find things out you have to think the opposite to what you have been told.

Most people don't even know there is a picture never mind a Big Picture.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

We are, as a species, whether through natural means or a hidden force guiding us, divided on almost everything. Religion, race, sports teams, sexuality, nationality, the list is seemingly endless. If the whole planet could just stop and look at the bigger picture, we'd be free.

We'd realise that the things that cause so much misery, suffering and violence in the world are just obstacles keeping us apart. We are all human beings and that is it. There is no need for any of us to be divided.

There is, I do believe, a number of examples offered us by way of various faiths and other beliefs, that lead to a common junction. I also hold that if our species can survive itself and what may be an effort by external and/or internal forces to lead us astray, we will arrive at a place where we can leave the nursery... so to speak. To exit this place and enter another where we become one.

The message is fairly clear - don't commit suicide. Don't surrender yourself to the infantile values of materialism and greed. There is so much more to what we are than just a collection of physical animals that somehow got smart enough to build skyscrapers, SUVs, yachts and this, our digital age.

Does this take a swipe at religion and/or the current theory of Darwinist evolution? Yes and no. First, we have to rise above man-made religions as well as devotion to incomplete science. Somewhere in between... there is a greater truth that has been wholly neglected... and that has suffered at the hands of zealotry and intolerance from both sides.

The bigger picture is right before us but it is also as subtle, as delicate as anything imaginable.

But... that's just me. Your life's journey is your own.

edit on 18-7-2013 by redoubt because: typo

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It's not humans as a species who are divided.

You see this in the USA, that everyone is divided on almost every subject, but in other countries, this isn't the same.

In the USA, it's now seen as a weakness (certainly in the right wing) to compromise with anyone on the other side about anything.

In most other countries, even as close by as Canada, you'll see most people willing to compromise on items to move forward towards a goal that is the best solution for both sides.

Americans USED to do this too, but the extreme culture of individualism and "what's in it for me" entitlement consumerism that you see in the USA has led to a very, very divided country.

Look outside the USA occasionally, and you'll see this isn't the case elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

You see this in the USA, that everyone is divided on almost every subject, but in other countries, this isn't the same.

Not at all. Just look at Turkey, Syria, Egypt, Tibet, Greece, Spain. Mexico, Brazil, Libya, Yemen, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Iraq, ... places where brotherly love and humanity reign supreme.

Indeed, America is the only place where we are divided unto ourselves.

top topics

join