It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot yay or nay ?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Cogito, Ergo Sum

Fascinating stuff, yet not one thing over the centuries to genuinely indicate such things really/biologically exist. The indigenous inhabitants were known to have settled the area for at least 22k years, that's 200 centuries before Christ supposedly lived in Palestine. I thought they might have some ideas, they do have stories of two different types of "hairy man" (a smaller one also). They see them as a paranormal being who they associate with a certain species of tree and who they like to avoid. It says a lot that a people who lived in harmony with their environment for such an amount of time, don't see them as normal biological creatures....That is the common thread, nothing has ever genuinely indicated such species physically/biologically exist anywhere.....

That was articulated perfectly Cog !
I imagine you've argued with yourself more than once about what you saw ?

reply to post by jasmine23

Yay check !

edit on 2-9-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

randyvs

No, I don't have much doubt about that. The "why"...... that's the thing I don't understand Randy.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Cogito, Ergo Sum

randyvs

No, I don't have much doubt about that. The "why"...... that's the thing I don't understand Randy.

At least you're solid in your mind. Just think if you weren't ?
I know for some people, who aren't well balanced and sure of themselves,
Seeing something as odd as what you described ? Could easily send them off the
deep end. Seeing a Bigfoot is odd enough but you ? You seen ssomething odd
under some really odd circumstances.

Do this for a second. In your mind, replace the creature W/E,
with one of your friends or just any normal person. Your account
of how you were percieving the world around you at that time
is only a tad less phenomenal IMO.

So glad you shared Cog.

You have my respect.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I fully believe and so far the Patterson film is the only video evidence that I believe to be genuine.

With today's digital technology it's hard what to believe these days, same goes for ufo sightings.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

nay

You gotta be a real nut to believe bigfoot has been tracked and not found once in around 200 years of searching. Every single lead has been a hoax. No confirmed evidence exists for bigfoot.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

I know many people who would say the real nuts talk like you.
So sure of themselves, just like you. Yet to them you
couldn't be more wrong. But I think those who talk as if they
know for sure, there is just no way these things could be out
there? Or anyone who claims there just isn't any evidence?
Just hasn't done his homework. I tell ya what, if you ever see
one in the future? Will you promise to go check yourself into
the nearest sanitarium?

Nay it is and thank you for your interest.

edit on Ram112814v142014u46 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I agree completely with the above poster and before I seen it with my own eyes I felt the same way. There are things out there that defy explanation and keeping an open mind is something I do nowadays. Hell I saw bigfoot, so now I will believe anything, or at least give it the consideration of not calling BS when I just don't know yet. Seen a lot of strange things in my life and I am looking forward to seeing more before I die.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I believe that it exists. Whether or not it is an animal or something else is up for debate. I've never seen bigfoot but i've seen 'dogman'/'beast of bray road'. up close considering it rammed into the car i was in with two friends and shoved us into the snow and then I saw it standing to my left about two or three yards away. had demon eyes--you know, the redder than the reddest red like fire and just big and round--glowing. Yeah I don't wanna go into big detail atm but due to the experience I got contacted by Linda Godfrey after posting about what happened on a website once. She and I had several chats and she told me she had seen bigfoot that past summer while out in the woods. Keep in mind she's a journalist and an author about this subject and is really legit--and would probably be open to coming on ATS for a Q&A actually--I'm facebook friends with her and I have her number and stuff so I could ask her if people wanted that kinda thing

Well anyway, as a result I was on Haunted Highway and yeah. I don't really care if you believe me or not, I'm just saying all this in case anyone else has seen stuff and thinks that they're nuts. Because I was lucky and with two other people, I know that what happened happened.

Anyway, there are still mysteries left in this world. It is arrogant to assume otherwise

I've met a lot of people from around the area that saw what I saw, too. And that's really cool, I think.

Yeah and I realize that now you all can figure out who i am irl and stuff which is chill, but I would appreciate no linking to the episode I was in. ^_^ I'm kinda self-conscious lol but yeah go watch it if you want. They obviously didn't find anything besides some stuff but yeah I never found it--it found me *spooky music* lol

it seems like that's just the way it works with things like this.

I don't really ever want to see weird stuff again, but I know that I probably will again some day. I just hope next time whatever I see isn't something with red eyes. That's only happened *twice actually! out of all of the times but I'll keep my fingers crossed. ;P
edit on 28-11-2014 by rukia because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2014 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Hey darlin, I'm sure the membership here would more than welcome
Linda. And she would very likely enjoy being the center of attention
in the confines of ATS. But you would have to see first if she was
interested. I can't imagine anyone not liking ATS but you never know.
So it's up to you girl. If you want to, hook her up.

You passed a lie detector test didn't you?

I have you as YAY.

edit on Ram112814v312014u21 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
If I ever see one in the future I'm gonna blow a hole through it and drag it to the nearest university.

originally posted by: randyvs

I know many people who would say the real nuts talk like you.
So sure of themselves, just like you. Yet to them you
couldn't be more wrong. But I think those who talk as if they
know for sure, there is just no way these things could be out
there? Or anyone who claims there just isn't any evidence?
Just hasn't done his homework. I tell ya what, if you ever see
one in the future? Will you promise to go check yourself into
the nearest sanitarium?

Nay it is and thank you for your interest.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

If I ever see one in the future I'm gonna blow a hole through it and drag it to the nearest university.

Let your conscience be your guide.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join