It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Bigfoot yay or nay ?

page: 4
26
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Sadly there is an entire cult of hoaxers planting red-herrings like hairs and fake footprints, just last year a guy in Montana died on the highway in a Sasquatch costume, clearly hoaxing. It's no surprise really, given the prolific hoaxing in the field of crop circles and UFO photos and videos. Ever look at YouTube? These people plant their fake clues and sit back and laugh while watching the nerds scramble. Until you guys capture a living specimen, please keep mum. We won't be convinced by evidence planted there by hoaxers.




posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by centhwevir1979
Sadly there is an entire cult of hoaxers planting red-herrings like hairs and fake footprints, just last year a guy in Montana died on the highway in a Sasquatch costume, clearly hoaxing. It's no surprise really, given the prolific hoaxing in the field of crop circles and UFO photos and videos. Ever look at YouTube? These people plant their fake clues and sit back and laugh while watching the nerds scramble. Until you guys capture a living specimen, please keep mum. We won't be convinced by evidence planted there by hoaxers.


It's even more that hoaxing for laughs. There is money to be made from people selling their 'evidence'. This is why these fields are so full of talkers and so light on empirical data.



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Gonna go with a "maybe".

Its not some paranormal thing..its a undocumented large primate...about as shocking as finding a new type of duck frankly. Not sure what the hype is actually (some claim some basic intelligence, but hell, gorilla's have basic intelligence also...they aren't magical.

Would be interesting to finally find one though if they do indeed exist. But until then...well, its possible, but who knows. There may also be giant eel's at the bottom of lochness also.



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee
 


weren't you saying that bfs couldn't travel around the world because they don't have machines?



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
There was a post on this recently, about the government coverups in a bigfoot documentary. A lot of people posted some incredible information. Well worth going through it and having a read

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee
 


weren't you saying that bfs couldn't travel around the world because they don't have machines?


No, I am saying that there is only one species of hominids that can 'survive' in all climates type is the world. That is homo sapiens. We are able to survive all climates due to our mastery of technology. We can survive the hottest heats and the coldest colds that this planet's climates have thrown at us. In each of these climate zones we have cultures that have stories of 'wild ape men' that wonder the wilds, just outside of our vision.

For these ape men to be able to be as hearty as humans, they would either need to be..

1. Incredibly physically adaptable, actually the most adaptable mammal on the planet.
2. Capable of using machinery to aid in their survival, of which we have found no evidence.
3. Different species throughout the world, multiple species, none of which have empirical backing.

So, take your pick and run with it. Which do you think is the most plausible reasoning?



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee
 


You're forgetting the obvious other circumstance... Perhaps they live so far underground that they can trade with Martians in their underground colonies. That's why they're able to be anywhere in the world, in any climate.



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by windslayer
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee
 


You're forgetting the obvious other circumstance... Perhaps they live so far underground that they can trade with Martians in their underground colonies. That's why they're able to be anywhere in the world, in any climate.


I wasn't going to get into the Bigfoot/Illuminati/Reptillians connection because that information is Double+Majik21NWOBildeburge Classified.



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee
 


Well, I suppose that's a fair enough reason to avoid such things.


In saying that though, this article mysteriousuniverse.org... is about the bunyip, the Australian creature of myth that people claim to see. We don't get a BigFoot, so this is our best estimation of what we're meant to be imagining.



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull
 

reply to post by Soloprotocol
 


I've researched enough to know there are way more reports of shootings than one may think. Here's
a crap full and we know not all are reported.



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by windslayer
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee
 


Well, I suppose that's a fair enough reason to avoid such things.


In saying that though, this article mysteriousuniverse.org... is about the bunyip, the Australian creature of myth that people claim to see. We don't get a BigFoot, so this is our best estimation of what we're meant to be imagining.


Oh, I like that, I like that a lot.



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick
 





Bobo and his band of misfits.


I think if these jokers were lucky enough to get with in sighting distance of one. They'd crap themselves,
fall down over one another and end up in a big wad with the camera man, trying to get away.
The only shot of BF, we'd see him/her shaking it's head side to side.

I like the new show as well.

edit on 30-6-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy
 


Well it is possible that they eat the marrow from them after pulverizing them with rocks although if such a creature exists the jaw muscles could be extremely strong as well. Without a specimen we can imagine many possibilities.



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I've had interactions with two "bigfoot" on two different occasions. Both were as different from each other as we are from gorillas. One was hostile, the other was as docile as a chinchilla. The first docile one was in Oregon, and was very closely related to humans. I spoke to him, though he had a very limited grasp of english. Something like a two year old. The next I believe was a young male who was feeling his oats and tried to run my brother and myself out of the forest. His scream sounded like a mixture between a lion and a gorilla. It was the scariest moment in my life to date.


Why would anyone ever provide proof of the existence of these creatures unless it is for fame and fortune. Most of the hunters etc. that may come into contact with them are smart enough to leave them be. The outcome of real evidence would become a massive hunt on such a large scale and would surely end up in the murder of countless innocent and sentient creatures. They are best left alone.



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by centhwevir1979
 





f they do exist, they clearly want nothing to do with us.


And this for me is substantial to my confidence in their existence. I barely want anything to do with most of us
as well.

edit on 30-6-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Quauhtli
 


That's what I'm look'in for here. Thank you bigtime for relaying that.



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I don't believe, I know. I had an encounter with one when I was a kid on the Wekiwa River in Florida. When you do see one it isn't because you are a good tracker. They either let you catch a glimpse or more than likely they made a mistake and you were in the right place at the right time and were lucky to see one. Whats strange is it wasn't aggressive in any way, but just the bulk and sheer size of it scared me so bad that to this day at 44 I'm still very edgy in the woods and will not go into them unarmed.



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
yay I believe in Bigfoot,the reason they might have eluded us is they have human intelligence plus the cunning of a animal, so yes I believe they are part human part animal,a crossbreed of some sort



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I've read enough UFO/bigfoot combined sightings reports to come to the conclusion that these creatures are just another extraterrestrial species that sometimes visits this planet for their own purposes. This also explains why its so hard to find them. They don't live here.

Aliens from other worlds don't have to look like children with big heads, large eyes, and grey skin. I suspect they can look like just about anything. Including some type of ape-man. The properties of convergent evolution are probably universal and likely guide most intelligent species to a bipedal hominid type form.

Unless our governments give up the UFO/ET cover-up or ETs themselves finally step out of the shadows we're never going to know more about them than we do now.
edit on 30-6-2013 by Frith because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quauhtli
I've had interactions with two "bigfoot" on two different occasions. Both were as different from each other as we are from gorillas. One was hostile, the other was as docile as a chinchilla. The first docile one was in Oregon, and was very closely related to humans. I spoke to him, though he had a very limited grasp of english. Something like a two year old. The next I believe was a young male who was feeling his oats and tried to run my brother and myself out of the forest. His scream sounded like a mixture between a lion and a gorilla. It was the scariest moment in my life to date.


Why would anyone ever provide proof of the existence of these creatures unless it is for fame and fortune. Most of the hunters etc. that may come into contact with them are smart enough to leave them be. The outcome of real evidence would become a massive hunt on such a large scale and would surely end up in the murder of countless innocent and sentient creatures. They are best left alone.


Come on.

You are expecting anyone to believe that there is a creature in the wilds of Oregon that has had enough contact with humans to have a two year old's understanding of English, and that all of the people that have come in contact with this creature, none of them have gathered any empirical evidence of this creature and have instead, like yourself, decided it would be better to simply keep the discovery of the millennium a semi-secret, only to be whispered about on conspiracy websites?

Also, hunters are killers. That's the one thing all of them have in common. They hunt animals to kill them. I am not buying the rationale that these hunters live by some unwritten but universally adhered to code of ethics regarding what could be the closest thing any of them might get to hunting the most dangerous game.

One last thing, gorillas don't scream.



new topics

top topics



 
26
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join