It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What VPN do you use to combat NSA spying?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Spam Removed
edit on Dec 21st 2015 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnPhoenix

If somebody is trying to hide from the NSA, they must be either a whistleblower or a terrorist - hacktivist or whatever. I am not sure if the regular folks using the internet really matter all that much. Torrenting and stuff that involves copyright infringement could require some VPN, to hide from the FBI or local law enforcement.

Either way, from what I understand, humanoid aliens and Artificial Intelligence have all of physical reality in 0s and 1s anyways. In other words, everything is probably digitally recorded LOL

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnPhoenix
Now that the news about PRISM is out and we all know our Evil Government is illegally spying on it's citizens the use of VPN's (Virtual Private Networks) are on the rise.
For the purposes of this thread I want to know which VPN do you use? What do you like about it and why? It is my hopes this thread will help others find a VPN that's right for them.

As always, if you use a VPN you should also use a google alternative that does not track you or keep logs such as StartPage and the HTTP Everywhere plugin to make sure you only go to secure websites that are encrypted..

Which do you use? Paid or Free, what do you like about it and why?

Hmm. I would think paid. For about 2 bucks you can get a pen and paper from the local dollar store.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Any 2016 VPN suggestions?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyY2K
Any 2016 VPN suggestions?

FWIW

However as long as someone else setup the vpn and controls it, you are dealing in blind faith when it comes to anonymity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join