It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Native Americans: They’re Illegal Immigrants, Essentially

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Yeah well who is has been sitting on government reservations for over 200 years.

The same government who deemed illegal immigration deemed Indians illegal to make way for the in crowd Europeans just exactly like is happening now for southern 'immigrants'.

Rinse and repeat history.
edit on 29-6-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Can you link any official statements that Indians live here or ever lived here in an illegal status? They are duel citizens with being Americans and natives.

You know at one time there were no borders in the world and then civilizations started to make them. Countries formed and 1000s of wars over land have been fought, and typically one side wins and one side looses with the winners getting more lands. Then something funny happened and people sat down after these wars and drew lines all over the world to represent borders. ALL OVER THE WORLD...America is no different then the rest of the world, but lets go forward 100s of years..

Today there is not a county in the world that wants anyone in their country without approval and documentation. Hell, I would be heavily fined or sent to jail for sneaking into Mexico. My sister in-law has been waiting 10 years for a chance to live here and will wait another 10 most likely, but it is ok to sneak into the county for citizenship. With a whole world full of people wanting to be American why do the ones that come here illegally get the breaks?

edit on 29-6-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Stop discussing/arguing about the Indians/Natives people...

The headline and claim of the OP and source articles is:

Megyn Kelly, a prominent Fox News anchor, said recently that Native Americans are illegal immigrants, essentially

Megyn Kelly Did not say this.

Source

Someone else on her program during a clip said, "The pilgrims were illegal immigrants" during a sensitivity session. There is no discussion as this article and the source are lying/misrepresenting the facts.

Thank you.
edit on 29-6-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I want to see this video too in context. I do not believe she would say such a thing - she's too smart for that and i do not think she believes American Indians are illegal immigrants.

Find the video or throw this in the HOAX bin.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Actually they were here first.
What does that make us???

That makes us the victors...

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

BIN has 'stories' written by essentially bloggers that push fantastically sensationalized fables.

the 'writer's' 'source' is greenreview.blogspot.com.

greenreview.blogspot.com is Green Living Review, and is an environmental blog.

Green Living Review is supposedly focused on gardening, but probably is a low level front for the "Green" flat-heads.

I think Megyn Kelly made some choice comments lately about "Green" stuff.

That is probably why she is being targeted by the weenie-greenie blogs.

Those guys are a touchy bunch and get brain-frosted easily.

About:

We will try and endeavor to provide you, the reader, in this publication with a balanced view of all things appertaining to green living, climate change, gardening and especially the growing of food, homesteading, as far as “survival living”, and everything that falls remotely within this remit.

Our reviews are honest and down to the point and the editorial policy here is, unlike that in most other publication, including many Blogs, that all reviews will be published. We do not have a “no negative review” policy. We it owe it to the reader to bring them the truth of the matter, regardless.

None of our reviews will be “farmed out” except when it requires an expertize that is not available “in house”.

About The Green (Living) Review

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Actually they were here first.
What does that make us???

Its what we call family.
What else can you call it when you adopt a whole group of people as your own, forced or unforced. Choice or no choice. Move or be moved. Get along to go along. How many ways can we put it?

American is a great term, it refers to the large location of land in which a group of people co-exist peacefully with shared ambitions of freedom and liberty.

O.o
edit on 30-6-2013 by Nephalim because: I reall hate our edit system. why give reason, I eff up all the time we all know that lol

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

This thread should be deleted on the fact that this "idea" is asinine.

Anyone that believes this is obviously uneducated and without a doubt a huge moron.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
nevermind

edit on 30-6-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
So why is this thread in the hoax section?

Never mind, I see why it is there now.
edit on 30-6-2013 by GreatestOfAllTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

Excuse me? The thread is about a FOX reporter making this statement, the thread is not promoting the statement itself.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by GreatestOfAllTime

Exactly, and she (among anyone else that thinks this way) are morons.

As previously stated.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I dislike Fox News with a passion but I do not find ANYTHING anywhere that supports any truth to this meme. I wrote an email to the author of that Green Living blog letting them know the deal and suggesting they might post verification if they know of any.

edit on 7/1/2013 by queenannie38 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join