It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declaration of Disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It has occurred to me that there are many people who would wish to do their part towards the push for disclosure, that do not have an outlet to do so.My solution was to type up a message, print it, sign it, and send it to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, D.C. 20500

We the People, hereby issue forth a standing order to all levels of government of these united States, that all information pertaining to UFO phenomena and Extra-Terrestrial contact with our human race, be released to the public forthwith.

We have established contact and are communicating with you now. The time has come for the people of Earth to know the truth about who they are and where they fit into the grander picture of the universe as a whole. We will no longer stand by while the corrupt few control the minds of the many.

We are at the dawning of a New Age. Those of you who wish to dominate and control with fear are at the end of your cause. There can and WILL be peace on this Earth. Not peace that is fought for, but peace that is natural and in harmony with nature, an ending to struggle for the sake of an end to struggle. We will no longer fight because the time for fighting is done.

It has been made evident to us at this juncture in time that the governments have had contact with and knowingly denied access between the people of this nation, nay, this planet and the races of Man from elsewhere in the cosmos. Their presence has been documented in our “mythological” records, in our art, in our media, and at this juncture in time there is an increasing number of men and women willing to stand up and voice the truth of the things that they encountered during their time in government positions as well as in black ops and other secret projects. There is no longer a curtain to hide behind.

We the People are aware of the psychological manipulation that has been committed against us through the use of all forms of media as well as the physical attack on our individual sovereignty through the poisoning of our water supply and the modifications done to our food in the name of public health. We will not be afraid because a select few desire this to be so. We are not afraid and we will not back down. We will no longer allow the poisoning that is currently being committed against us. We are Mankind. We, who have been endowed by our Creator unalienable rights, and who have had those rights taken away piece by piece, will stand by no longer while many suffer at the hands of a few.

We the People, command this of all levels of the government of these united States of America. We the People are the employer and you, the government, the employee. You will comply with this decree, or face immediate termination of your post.

For the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.

edit on 6/29/2013 by joeyv23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Reading this made me immediately think of this :

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

Maybe I'm wrong, but this seems like solicitation to petition.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

No.
He was merely bringing to our attention that such a petition exists, at no point did he solicit our participation in contributing to this adventure in altering the govt, of thee United States.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
OP edited to hopefully meet T&C's will let this ride till it comes out if I'm still in violation

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn

No.
He was merely bringing to our attention that such a petition exists, at no point did he solicit our participation in contributing to this adventure in altering the govt, of thee United States.

What do you call this exactly?

Know that all forest fire start with a spark. I'm lighting the match and now need help fanning the flames. Will you help me?

If interested, U2U me for project page information

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

edit on 6/29/2013 by joeyv23 because: delete

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Wasn't trying to squash the OP here, perhaps I should have come across a little differently.
Just trying to help him out so perhaps he can frame the post a tad differently and still get his point across.

Perhaps a repost stating "This is what I plan to do" etc etc with no mention of encouragement to others.
That way the info can still get out there, but the solicitation element is gone.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Thanks for the advice! I'll get to fixing it right now!

Edit: I'll wait until this one's gone to post a new one.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by joeyv23

Thanks for the advice! I'll get to fixing it right now!

Edit: I'll wait until this one's gone to post a new one.

Or as I've done in the past, shoot a message over to a mod online and ask for guidance on how to do so. That way you can be sure to keep it in the 'safe' zone.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Wishful thinking, and being proactive?

Shhhh.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Or as I've done in the past, shoot a message over to a mod online and ask for guidance on how to do so. That way you can be sure to keep it in the 'safe' zone.

I agree.Just ask a mod.

So where do I sign up?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

no sign up involved. I hereby relinquish copyright claims to anything I've written in the OP. Copy/paste to your hearts desire!... at your own inclination to do so

top topics

join