FIGHT the NSA, FBI, and Bastard US Government Spying Operations- Simply!

page: 4
24
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
You people always amaze me. It's common knowledge that the Governments have long been watching the people at very close quarters. But as soon as a news article publishes a story you all act like its a complete shock.

The government has more of a right now-a-days to spy on its citizens seeing as how "mulitcutrualism" has ruined societies for many nations.....in the developed world.

Too many untrustworthy people pushing and worming their way into decent societies. They crawl in from all ends of the earth determined to ruin our lives.

So until the balance is restored they will spy on these infiltrators.




posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina
 


One step at a time.

It will always be the minority who see through the veil ahead of everyone else.

The fact that the youth are entertaining political, social, and cultural themes somewhat critically is a step in the right direction.

It's our job to guide them through the deceptions, one step, and mind at a time.



posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
Are most of the people responding to this thread really that technically ignorant? I don't mean to insult you, but if you think that some new email service, that uses the public internet, is going to protect your communications, you are being as gullible as a child that believes in the Easter Bunny. The only entity that will protect your personal security is YOU.

If you really needed to keep your communications with others private over a public service like the web, encryption like PGP has been out for over 15 years, and anything you encrypted with it , would probably still be secure until today (read: "Until Today") . lest you were some kind of international sleuth with enough deception points that the NSA would devote thousand of hours of extremely expensive super computer time, trying to find out what was in a single email.

As the saying goes, if you have nothing to hide, then big friggin deal, but if you do, putting it on the web is the most absolutely stupidest thing you could do today, because what was un-crackable years ago is silly putty today and basically, as we move forward and adopt quantum technology, NOTHING encrypted will ever be safe. Every human invention designed to conceal something will be undone by another human invention that strives to uncover it.


I agree about the email service, they're turning things over. Before this whole thing happened, I would occasionally listen to Rush and Hannity and they would push @reagan.com emails saying that they weren't scanned and were secure because they weren't a free email. Startmail is the same thing, and if they're asked by court order to turn over emails, they will.

The truth is though, you can get secure emails right now using free email services. Send your emails as attached encrypted documents and only type in the body what you're ok with the NSA seeing. Leave if blank if you don't want them to have anything.

As for PGP, I wouldn't put faith in it as an encryption system. The rumor is the NSA is has a backdoor into it. Your best encryption option right now is 256 bit AES rar encryption. However quantum computers will one day break that.



posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
There are other ways to communicate besides the computer and cell phone.



posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aazadan
 


Morris code using Klingon language on one end and Vulcan on the other. match certain words with certain numbers in those languages. You could mix in some native american or some other back water language they would not have readily available. Or ya could use those languages and use the old tried and true Boy Scout Flag signal. Just throwing out idea's.
edit on 2-7-2013 by darkstar111 because: messed up.



posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aazadan

Originally posted by charlyv
Are most of the people responding to this thread really that technically ignorant? I don't mean to insult you, but if you think that some new email service, that uses the public internet, is going to protect your communications, you are being as gullible as a child that believes in the Easter Bunny. The only entity that will protect your personal security is YOU.

If you really needed to keep your communications with others private over a public service like the web, encryption like PGP has been out for over 15 years, and anything you encrypted with it , would probably still be secure until today (read: "Until Today") . lest you were some kind of international sleuth with enough deception points that the NSA would devote thousand of hours of extremely expensive super computer time, trying to find out what was in a single email.

As the saying goes, if you have nothing to hide, then big friggin deal, but if you do, putting it on the web is the most absolutely stupidest thing you could do today, because what was un-crackable years ago is silly putty today and basically, as we move forward and adopt quantum technology, NOTHING encrypted will ever be safe. Every human invention designed to conceal something will be undone by another human invention that strives to uncover it.


I agree about the email service, they're turning things over. Before this whole thing happened, I would occasionally listen to Rush and Hannity and they would push @reagan.com emails saying that they weren't scanned and were secure because they weren't a free email. Startmail is the same thing, and if they're asked by court order to turn over emails, they will.

The truth is though, you can get secure emails right now using free email services. Send your emails as attached encrypted documents and only type in the body what you're ok with the NSA seeing. Leave if blank if you don't want them to have anything.

As for PGP, I wouldn't put faith in it as an encryption system. The rumor is the NSA is has a backdoor into it. Your best encryption option right now is 256 bit AES rar encryption. However quantum computers will one day break that.


And, we are close to agreement.
What needs to be brought out here, is our technology is our undoing when it comes to cryptography. The same system that wants to secure you will undo you in an ever shrinking time frame. It follows Moore's law for now, but once it gets into the quantum technologies, which indeed will come, and some are here already (D-Wave), it will go asymptotic.

Basic proof of this is in the Bitcoin algorithms. ASIC's will be it's undoing, even before quantum technologies get a crack at it. Here is a technology where you write your cracking code algorithm, and send it to an interpreter that converts it to pure logic circuits, massively parallel, and produces a pure silicon representation of how to achieve the desired result, using no sequential code at all.... This is the same methodology that the NSA is using today, to filter communications... It is the only way to handle the complexity and call volume.

Once quantum becomes economically feasable, then it is like... every possible solution gets solved at once.. mind boggling, but it is certainly going to happen.



posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkstar111
reply to post by Aazadan
 


Morris code using Klingon language on one end and Vulcan on the other. match certain words with certain numbers in those languages. You could mix in some native american or some other back water language they would not have readily available. Or ya could use those languages and use the old tried and true Boy Scout Flag signal. Just throwing out idea's.
edit on 2-7-2013 by darkstar111 because: messed up.


This can be cracked if you're using a cipher. Given enough data, and basic rules about the english language, not to mention meta data for context it's relatively easy to figure out. For example, "e" is the most common letter in the english language. By determining over several messages what keyword or sound shows up the most you've determined the letter E. You can apply the same principal to figure out the next few most common letters as well as the least common ones. Once you're all done you've cracked half the message and some simple dictionary lookups or recruiting a person with Wheel of Fortune style skills can solve the message.

The idea you're looking for when it comes to ciphers is a Vernam Cipher which if used properly is 100% unbreakable, even future advances into quantum computers cannot break it. The downside to a Vernam Cipher though is if used improperly even once it will be broken, and if one party makes a mistake there's no recovering the message or any future messages. Vernam Ciphers are over 100 years old and were used extensively in WW1 and the Cold War.

Also they require a secure transfer of files and can only be utilized in two party conversations. There's also a finite length to them. If you make a cipher which is 1 million characters long and hit the 1,000,001st character there is no encrypting of it possible.

Here's a wiki article explaining them: en.wikipedia.org... and one more link on it: www.pro-technix.com...


Originally posted by charlyv
Basic proof of this is in the Bitcoin algorithms. ASIC's will be it's undoing, even before quantum technologies get a crack at it. Here is a technology where you write your cracking code algorithm, and send it to an interpreter that converts it to pure logic circuits, massively parallel, and produces a pure silicon representation of how to achieve the desired result, using no sequential code at all.... This is the same methodology that the NSA is using today, to filter communications... It is the only way to handle the complexity and call volume.


My understanding is that ASIC's highly concentrate the computing power of everyone working to verify Bitcoins, but that the rate new coins enter the world still remains fixed which simply results in people working off of GPU mining not getting any reward. The result is that only a few people will be able to run mining operations but it does nothing to the stability of the currency. Am I misunderstanding how the Bitcoin system works?
edit on 2-7-2013 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Build up 20 or so VPN's so you can switch between them anytime. Use tor along with the vpn's and use a program to auto switch your tor identity every few minutes.

Use tor browser.

Use HTTPS everywhere, ghostery(or some type of tracker blocker), adblocker, noscript.

Encrypt sensitive data with a strong encryption algorithm such as AES-256bit.

Use a program called truecrypt to encrypt ALL data on your hard drive plus use a boot time password with it to between 30- 64 characters.

Truecrypt has A LOT of features. Make sure to read all the help files and check them out.

Other then that I can't think of much off the top of my head.
edit on 7-6-2013 by CPYKOmega because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
24
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join