It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA has been blackmailing Supreme Court judges

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
Well, bribery doesn't take any NSA spying, it takes money. NSA is a consumer of money not a giver of money.

NSA is at or near the top of this game. The source of the bribery funds is the US Treasury. It's not a stretch to think whoever controls NSA could also put their hooks into the Treasury Dept. Why else would Treasury be transferring billions to secret bank accounts for scumbag, traitorous politicians and their idiot flunkies?

Carrot and the stick approach.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
If the blackmail of Supreme Court Justices is true than this brings up a much bigger issue than the illegal blackmail itself. Any legislation that was passed due to the blackmail would than become null and void, and that would open a very big can of worms to deal with. I expect though that the lame stream media will continue to play ball with the elites and NONE of this will go anywhere except maybe for the prosecution of Snowden.

I read about 3 weeks or so ago that Justice Roberts was blackmailed into voting for Obamacare. Sorry, I do not remember the source of this maybe someone else can recall. I REALLY hope this is true and causes Obamacare to be repealed.

I believe this is my first post on ATS so if I've made a mistake or broken forum rules in any fashion please correct me. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stashman
If the blackmail of Supreme Court Justices is true than this brings up a much bigger issue than the illegal blackmail itself. Any legislation that was passed due to the blackmail would than become null and void, and that would open a very big can of worms to deal with. I expect though that the lame stream media will continue to play ball with the elites and NONE of this will go anywhere except maybe for the prosecution of Snowden.

I read about 3 weeks or so ago that Justice Roberts was blackmailed into voting for Obamacare. Sorry, I do not remember the source of this maybe someone else can recall. I REALLY hope this is true and causes Obamacare to be repealed.

I believe this is my first post on ATS so if I've made a mistake or broken forum rules in any fashion please correct me. Thanks!

Courts don't make legislation, they make common law. Your point is still valid tho, just feel there is a distinction.

I'm not an american but I think the court decided on the legality of obamacare, ie whether it was constitutional or not. Verification of its legality and the reasoning they used would be pretty easy to confirm by any one with the slightest legal training. It will be in the ratio of their decision.
edit on 1-7-2013 by Redarguo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Don't worry we got this.

War is coming. The people VS. The Military Complex.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Oh wait then there is REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING

RNM works remotely to control the brain in order to read and detect any criminal thought taking place inside the mind of a possible perpetrator. Research studies have shown that the human brain thinks at a rate of about 5000 bits per second and does not have the capacity to compete with supercomputers performing via satellites, implants and biotelemetry. The human brain has a distinctive set of bioelectric resonance system. For the RNM system, supercomputers are being used and, thus, with its help, supercomputers can send messages through an implanted person's nervous system in order to influence their performance in a desired way.

hassam.hubpages.com...

edit on 1-7-2013 by Agent008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent008
Oh wait then there is REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING

RNM works remotely to control the brain in order to read and detect any criminal thought taking place inside the mind of a possible perpetrator. Research studies have shown that the human brain thinks at a rate of about 5000 bits per second and does not have the capacity to compete with supercomputers performing via satellites, implants and biotelemetry. The human brain has a distinctive set of bioelectric resonance system. For the RNM system, supercomputers are being used and, thus, with its help, supercomputers can send messages through an implanted person's nervous system in order to influence their performance in a desired way.

hassam.hubpages.com...

edit on 1-7-2013 by Agent008 because: (no reason given)

My real question concerning this website and the video you linked into your post is how to counter this kind of mind/brain attack by the ones using it. If we are not even aware that it is affecting us, how can we really deal with it to be honest?

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
What happens at most

1) NSA officers accused of blackmailing SCOTUS will fall on swords..

would be about thirty to fiftty agents heads rolled
maybe public trials

2) supreme court members blackmailed

resign-
to prevent other two branches from forcing

laws they were present during wont all be overturned.. just five four decisions up for grabs

3) other branches

will claim BS X
most they will resign..

Note POTUS will not resign (write that down)

odds are they will not allow the blackmailed info public.. so no crime

end result

aiming to allow O-man to sit SCOTUS.. IF two are the 'victims' pure liberal court next decade

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I had to bump this thread.

We need to keep this in mind as the House votes to reform NSA phone snooping and there are at least 3 lawsuits against the NSA and the Obama administration for this illegal activity.

NSA = Nazi States of America

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I'm with you on this one John, Bump because this needs to stay in the light~

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join