Operation "Power Bridge"

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Has began long time ago.

It's one of the combined plans of NSA,and ....other SSs.

In fact it's a back up plan.

Until now the operation "Power Bridge" went according to plan.

Because President Obama spoke with President Putin on phone about Snowden,and he will continue to held conversations with Mr. Putin about the same subject.

But the advisores of President Obama Advice him to ask president Putin to held Mr. Edward Snowden as much as he can and in any case not to hand it to U.S. authorities or other third countries, for reasons of internal and external security.

Of course the conversation was recorded and in a certain amount of time the recorded conversation will go...guess where,in German press first,to look like the work of the German intelligence as if they took the phone call transcripts independently.

Because US and and Germany has no negative common points in politics or otherwise therefore the German government cannot and will be not held accountable for such a fact.

Of course after this will come the impeachment process of the president ,an process which will have as result the resignation of the president Barak Obama.

With the great approval and as a desire of the American people.

New elections will be held in 2014.

And the next president will be...no,no,no,that I wont tell you...sorry.

And Edward Snowden will come back to his work under the new administration,

because

short after that he will became the new chief in charge of the NSA.

...after nomination of course.....

Truth or Fact?

Truth and Fact...

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

I can see how this ended up in Skunk Works. Do you have any sources at all to corroborate this speculation?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

edvidence - or your fantasies ?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Well... um....uh.....?

Nevermind

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I can see how this ended up in Skunk Works
That is the idea,it cannot be moved,it cannot be locked up,it cannot be trashed.

Do you have any sources at all to corroborate this speculation?
Primarily to leave the operation to finish.

Until then let's leave it like a speculation in the right forum.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

As much as I don't like Obama I would not want to see him be impeached, because then Joe Biden would be our acting President. Does anyone really want to trade a sneaky, arrogant jerk for a sneaky, arrogant jerk who also happens to be a big moron? I'd keep Obama over Biden any day.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

As much as I don't like Obama I would not want to see him be impeached, because then Joe Biden would be our acting President. Does anyone really want to trade a sneaky, arrogant jerk for a sneaky, arrogant jerk who also happens to be a big moron? I'd keep Obama over Biden any day.
It's not about that,big sharks need contracts,the FED need...so on....,but no one need the American people....

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Ya life is stanger then fiction

Now here come the second american revolution

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

I dunno, littled. Think about it this way: Obama's got his popularity and his supporters. He can get by with things.

Pretty much everybody knows Biden's a moron. Obama sycophants only put up with him because of his association with The Man, but I don't think he has any supporters of his own, per se.

I suspect all he could accomplish would be to stick his foot in everything every time he turned around. He couldn't do anywhere near the damage Obama's done. He'd basically be a caretaker until we got around to electing some responsible adults....

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
But I want to hear more about this Operation "Power Bridge." Some parts of it sound promising, if the OP could flesh it out a little more....

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Never under estimate a motivated moron!
I'm related to a few, and they can be downright devious!

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

Now here come the second american revolution
Nope,only alternation in power,because of lack of solutions.

Same wolf's fur sheep only.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I can see how this ended up in Skunk Works
That is the idea,it cannot be moved,it cannot be locked up,it cannot be trashed.

Do you have any sources at all to corroborate this speculation?
Primarily to leave the operation to finish.

Until then let's leave it like a speculation in the right forum.

Yes, but do you have any sources?
After all, ATS is a discussion board, not a blog.

top topics

join