It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why being Gay IS a Natural thing

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I used to hang out with this kid James who told a few friends he was gay, and I used to smoke with him we didn't tell the dealers. A lot of people including republicans and religious right have a problem with you comparing you to incest. I am not one of them, sorry if I said it was a little gross to think of two men having sex. I am from the younger generation , I am 29 , I am open minded. I have been single since 21 and sometimes feel like I am going out of my mind. I am not gay , but know how society treats some gay people . I see them in psych wards. They have family problems lonely and depressed. My cousin had to take a trip to San Francisco just to meet someone. Not the easiest thing.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by Djayed

Comparing animals to humans is just foolish dude. Animals live in the wild and do crazy things, they even eat their own feces and puke. So does that mean since animals eat their feces and puke that it is natural for a human to do the same because we share the same planet?

IF and that is a BIG IF homosexuality was natural...could our planet sustain it's population and continue to live on through the centuries if every single human was gay? I mean it's all natural and everything as you claim so we should be able to survive if we was all gay right? WRONG.

Anthorpologists can study animal behavior to determine certain instincts in humans...we were once part of the animal kingdom...and you clearly didn't read my post to the end....I said population control, a percentage of gays change depending on how big or small our population gets ...we are never the whole because then we would die off as a species.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I feel as If ATS is overrun by 16 year old boys....these comments are rediculus....

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
To all the conservative people opposing homosexuality:

How does it affect YOU? I wanna know how one man in love with another man affects your life? I don't care what your scriptures or cults say; why do YOU care what others do with their own lives?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
My dog tries to hump me. It also tries to hump it's sibling.

Beastiality and incest are also natural.

/sarcasm
edit on 29-6-2013 by introV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by introV

Same old BS thing the bigot likes to bring up...you see the difference is a dog can not give consent two adults can.
Is school out again?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Yep, cause putting things in your bottom is natural

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by introV

Same old BS thing the bigot likes to bring up...you see the difference is a dog can not give consent two adults can.
Is school out again?

I'm not a bigot, I'm tolerant of homosexuals.

But, are you indirectly supporting my argument against the claim "animals do it, it's natural", by saying animals don't consent? Your statement further supports the differential between man and animal, THUS the argument using animals should be put to rest, do you agree?

If not, I suppose your insinuating rape is natural too

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Let the plebs rail about what is or isn't 'natural' while they stuff their faces with McDonald's and shop at Wal-Mart.

What do they know about 'natural'?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by introV

What? a animal can't give consent to a human being, what they get up to between their own specie is no matter to us.
Just like two consenting adults is no concern to you.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Is this the part where two drag queens talking in women's voices about there undying love teach the rest of us what's natural?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I know what you're saying. A dog cannot give consent to a human. However, it's irrelevant to my point.

I do not think beastiality is natural for a human. You're only adding to my argument which is -Just because animals do it, does not make it natural-

Do you understand what I'm saying or "is school out again?". Nice ad hominem style ya got goin on there

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spawn2001
Is this the part where two drag queens talking in women's voices about there undying love teach the rest of us what's natural?

This is the part where people chatting over electrical currents while flying in a metal tube at 500 mph while drinking soda pop try to argue over what is natural.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

So then you will redact your statement that you've been called a bigot for not marching in the streets?

No. For my general beliefs regarding gays, I have been called a bigot.

And it seems that only pro-gay liberals are safe from being called names.

If you're not pro gay, then you're anti gay, and you're evil.

That's the way most people see it.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by introV
reply to post by boymonkey74

I know what your saying. A dog cannot give consent to a human. However, it's irrelevant to my point.

I do not think beastiality is natural for a human. You're only adding to my argument which is -Just because animals do it, does not make it natural-

Do you understand what I'm saying or "is school out again?". Nice ad hominem style ya got goin on there

I don't think a man giving a dog a name and training him to respond to it is natural. What is your definition of natural?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeaceNLove123
To all the conservative people opposing homosexuality:

How does it affect YOU? I wanna know how one man in love with another man affects your life? I don't care what your scriptures or cults say; why do YOU care what others do with their own lives?

This is the kind of ignorant intolerance that spreads the "If you don't agree with gays, then you're a bible-thumping bigot! You hurt my feewings! Ga-ga-goo-goo!" belief around like a plague.

I personally don't care what gays do.

But when someone specifically asks me what my beliefs are, and I explain how I feel to them, then they call me a bigot conservative ignorant christian asshole for it, then yes, it involves me a little bit.

You are whining about how your beliefs are mistreated, and in the same sentence, you're referring to others' beliefs as a cult.

Hypocritical.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Djayed

The problem I have with this are you are talking about dumb animals, not thinking humans. Dogs will hump car bumpers. Does that mean humans should hump car bumpers?

No, i don't think you or anyone can prove gay behavior is natural - to Humans.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

But when you say you'd "never be gay" because it's against your beliefs shocked me! So you're saying that if it wasn't against your beliefs you could somehow switch to being gay if you wanted to? Sorry, please clarify but it seems like you think sexuality is a switch, which you can choose what sexuality to turn on or off?

I've met a lot of homosexuals and bisexuals. At least twenty of them.

Out of all of them, maybe one of them ever actually slept with someone of the same gender.

All the gay or bisexuals (as they claim) I've ever met, other than that one particular girl, out of all of them--NONE of them have ever done more than kissed someone of the opposing gender. The bisexuals in my older inner circles all regularly dated people of the opposite gender, and I've never seen any of them with someone of the same sex.

All my ex-friends who claimed to be gay simply never dated. I never heard about them seeing anyone, and I never saw them fool around with anyone.

I'm not saying ALL people who claim to be gay or bisexual are lying...

But most of the ones I met only took the label to make themselves seem more interesting. Being gay or bisexual is trendy anymore.

So, yes, for a lot of people, I believe its a choice.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee

Neither is locking them in a cage waiting to be euthanized. I saved them from unnaturally being put to death and they live with me. I have not trained them anything, they don't know any commands other than responding to their names (names I didn't give them). Can't really teach an old dog new tricks, ya know?

I live on a large piece of land, have a doggie door, and no fence. They themselves decide to stay instead of running away for good. So I guess it's somewhat natural for them to stay. I fully believe they enjoy staying with me. Not like they are captives

So if they naturally wanted to leave, they know where the door is, they use it all the time.

Sorry I felt the compassion to unnaturally rescue them, unnaturally house and feed them, and save them from an unnatural death.

Shame on me

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
So, yes, for a lot of people, I believe its a choice.

Al you have proven with your rant is that taking a label is a choice, and even when someone takes that label, they can't force the sexual orientation on themselves without a strong effort. It can happen though, because I have known quite a few people that have been in marriages that have left their partners for people of the same sex.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join