It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why being Gay IS a Natural thing

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrimReaper86
reply to post by rainprincess64

Obviously you didn't recognize the context of my post. I did say "assuming it's a bad thing"...which was in response to the person's negative attitude I was responding to. I don't consider it a bad thing. Merely a balance. In fact I say it's a good thing at the end of my post...if you didn't notice...
edit on 4-7-2013 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

I was responding to MuzzleBreak's quote, which stated "Originally posted by GrimReaper86 reply to post by MuzzleBreak " (but wasn't actually responding to well you in that). This post of mine was to be directed at MuzzleBreak not you XD I apologize for this misunderstanding.
edit on 7/4/13 by rainprincess64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Funny how everyone thread-jumps me after I say I'm done with this thread. Google the definition of "Coward" folks. But seeing as how ya'll whiners won't let it go, I gots to defend myself.

What reason do you have to believe this member and others don't acknowledge and care about other modern issues?

I already stated why, numerous times. Most of the time, the homosexuality threads tend to dominate the "most popular topic right now," along with the controversy surrounding a lot of my ex-friends. All I'm hearing is whining, while bombs continue to fall and kill innocent people overseas and we're still consuming growth hormones and developing cancer via vaccines so big pharma can make a quick buck.

They distract people from other issues.

Or an expression of intimacy or love....

Sure. But are you making the argument that sexual activity, if not intended to reproduce, is motivated (by majority) by love rather than lust? Have you seen the world around you?

Well I don't agree. I imagine many people in relationships don't agree with you either! Bonding and intimacy is a valid social anthropological purpose.

There's the gray area between sexual reproduction and lust. But I think perverts outweigh romantics.

One is integral to the very nature of someone. The other is belief, and beliefs can and do change.

I've already said that I believe SOME (quote me on that, before all you guys get offended) gays and bisexuals chose the lifestyle (the label, really) in order to make themselves "interesting." Just from my personal observations.

I also posted where I believe the innate same-sex attraction comes from, between psychological disorders, defiance disorders, genetic disorders, etc.

I'm not denying that some people are naturally attracted to the same sex.

But I believe it is a genetic/mental defect. That's just my personal belief.

Up to 30,000,000 homosexual and bisexual in the States. Who knows how many heterosexual people that support LGBT (more than there are LGBT people I am sure). I would say it matters a great deal to people, and if the media was out of the picture (pun), it still would.

I agree, except that last part. You underestimate the power the media holds on the average citizen's emotions. I'm sure people would still care about homosexual controversy to some extent, but not even half of the extent that its blown out of whack right now, thanks to the media hype.

2013 and we're still going through the phase where kids parrot their parents' shallow-as-hell views behind the keys of a message board and act as if the adults care to hear it anymore.

So anyone's belief that isn't yours is "shallow as hell?"

And that belief in itself isn't shallow?

Sex is absolutely not excusively for reproducing. If it was, we wouldn't have invented birth control in the first place. People still will have sex with one person who they love and use birth control so as not to reproduce. Childbirth is actually probably the lowest of the reasons that people have sex these days.

Yeah, due to perversion. I agree that sexual relations are an expression of love and affection, but that isn't the driving force behind the "sexual" revolution. Walk into Spencers, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Forgive me if I find it hilarious that you say me having sex with my boyfriend of 12 years is "lust" simply because we can't afford to support any more kids. As if I'm supposed to let my genitals shut down and rot away in the name of not concatenating my views with your innaccurate understanding of what "lust" is.

Nah, I wasn't referring to romantic couples with kids. I was talking about the majority of society, who simply don't know how to keep their legs closed, even though the last thing they want is children.

Go outside and develop a life if this topic is unimportant to you.

People's distraction is important to me, its annoying. People don't understand what they are obliged to care about anymore.

See here is what makes you a bigot, and I put the definition for help. You want to impede your EQUALS rights based on your beliefs. I am your equal, we are both citizens of the US (If you are in the US). You are no better then me in any way...yet we do not have the same rights, and apparently you would keep it this way. This classifies you as a bigot, and bigots do not get to claim intolerance or bigotry I would consider that a double negative.

That would be true, if my beliefs were prejudices, which they're not.

With your logic we should support people like Hitler, right? Following your logic we should be tolerant of his intolerance??

Did you miss my last post pointing out people's intolerance for semi-conservative beliefs?

Yeah, get over yourself!

Pop the thumb outta your mouth.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
If being gay (lesbian and homo, transgendered and bisexual) is
so natural, then why are the domestic violence, murder, assault, suicide and
multiple partners rates so high in comparison to the NORMAL population?

If love is the motivating factor then why does a majority of gay (homo) men
put tears in their condoms so that the condom tears off during
anal sex, so as to expose others to AIDS?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by spirited75

Yep. That is what we do. Tear holes in condoms. Sometimes we just stick each other with infected needles. More effective this way. Sure sounds like you got all your facts right. Good work detective.
edit on 5-7-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Djayed

Gay IS NOT the same as being Black. Shame on you for that assertion. Upon my first exposure to that reasoning (not just now but years ago) I immediately began to question some of the rationales in the gay rights movement. Apples aint gonna be oranges...ever. external expression of genetic conditions like race and skin color might be similar but they are not exactly the same as an internal (possible) genetic condition like being gay might be. Be careful with those extreme absolutes there....there is a difference between internal(behavioral) and external genetic expressions.
edit on 7/5/2013 by balanc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

that is intriguing, do you have the statistical data of homosexual domestic abuses cases and how they are higher than the 'Normal' population?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Yep. That is what we do. Tear holes in condoms. Sometimes we just stick each other with infected needles. More effective this way. Sure sounds like you got all your facts right. Good work detective.
edit on 5-7-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

you do it too girl, oh i thought it was just me!

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by balanc3

The connection between those two is that neither have a choice in the matter.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

They're onto us. We have a mole

At least they don't know about the virgin sacrifices and the puppy beatings!

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Not that funny that people jump over you after you've stated that "you're outa here!"

You do realise that there are people on other continents, in other time zones on ATS?

If I have to stay up all night waiting for you to post I would never get any sleep!

In any case you should never state that you are outa here if you're gonna keep coming back to state your irrelevant opinion!

If I say I'm not going back to a thread I don't!

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Intolerance?? For one thing it's the religious right that's spouting intolerant BS. It's people like you who don't mind their own business and feel the need to poke their noses into the private lives of others.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirited75
If being gay (lesbian and homo, transgendered and bisexual) is
so natural, then why are the domestic violence, murder, assault, suicide and
multiple partners rates so high in comparison to the NORMAL population?

Hahaha,

Ridiculous.

Domestic violence and abuse in same-sex relationships share many traits with heterosexual domestic violence and abuse.
-Frequency (approximately one in four couples) (Lehman)
-Types of Abuse and Control (See Some Forms of Abuse)
-Co-existent Situations (unemployment, substance abuse, low self-esteem)
-Victims’ Reactions (fear, feelings of helplessness)
-Reasons for Staying (love, denial, hope of working it out or that things will change)
-More detailed lists of the consequences of abusive relationships are located at Partner Abuse and Warning Signs of Abuse.

However, victims in same-sex relationships face problems that heterosexual victims do not.
-Leaders of the gay male community claim there is “no problem” regarding violence and abuse. (Lehman)
-Lesbian/bisexual women face stereotypes of the lesbian/gay/bisexual/queer/transgendered communities that assume women interact in caring and supportive manners, thereby making abusive relationships impossible. (Williams and O’Connell) (This misconception is also evident in the heterosexual community.)
-Gay men often are affected by the myth that abuse or violence between two men is “normal”, “just fighting” or “actively initiated by both parties”. (Lehman)
-In same-sex relationships, both partners might seek the same resources for help. Shelters accustomed to protecting their inhabitants from abusive members of the opposite sex, usually lack the methods that would deter partners of the same sex from infiltrating. Furthermore, if the couple is detained by the police or the court (for instance, before a hearing) both abuser and victim could be placed in the same cell on account of gender.
In order to maintain control over their partner, the aggressors often threaten to “out” their partners to work or family.

In addition to these specific problems within relationships, there are the ever-present complications and difficulties posed by societal views and misconceptions. Homophobia, ignorance, perpetuation of false and harmful stereotypes, lack of specific training in the judicial system, racism, misogyny, ableism, etc. all contribute to the barriers facing victims of abuse in same-sex relationships.

If love is the motivating factor then why does a majority of gay (homo) men
put tears in their condoms so that the condom tears off during
anal sex, so as to expose others to AIDS?

Sweet Jesus. This could literally be the most ridiculous, asinine thing I have ever read. The MAJORITY of the gay community poke holes in their condoms? I have never once been with someone and had them do this. Ever. And that's not exactly a small demographic considering my "activities" in my teenaged years.

Whoever starred your idiotic post should be absolutely ashamed of their ignorance.
edit on 5-7-2013 by LightOrange because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
Funny how everyone thread-jumps me after I say I'm done with this thread. Google the definition of "Coward" folks. But seeing as how ya'll whiners won't let it go, I gots to defend myself.

Right... cause you're sooo intimidating

It's not that some of us just got here, and it's certainly not that every single time someone on this forum says they're "done here", they start chirping more than ever on the next page.

More like calling your bluff, Xx~Kiddo~xX.

2013 and we're still going through the phase where kids parrot their parents' shallow-as-hell views behind the keys of a message board and act as if the adults care to hear it anymore.

So anyone's belief that isn't yours is "shallow as hell?"

And that belief in itself isn't shallow?

No. Because what I'm telling you is not a belief.

It's my life, genius.

Sex is absolutely not excusively for reproducing. If it was, we wouldn't have invented birth control in the first place. People still will have sex with one person who they love and use birth control so as not to reproduce. Childbirth is actually probably the lowest of the reasons that people have sex these days.

Yeah, due to perversion. I agree that sexual relations are an expression of love and affection, but that isn't the driving force behind the "sexual" revolution. Walk into Spencers, you'll know what I'm talking about.

You just let me know when you make a connection between your statements and the topic of this thread.

Please.

Forgive me if I find it hilarious that you say me having sex with my boyfriend of 12 years is "lust" simply because we can't afford to support any more kids. As if I'm supposed to let my genitals shut down and rot away in the name of not concatenating my views with your innaccurate understanding of what "lust" is.

Nah, I wasn't referring to romantic couples with kids. I was talking about the majority of society, who simply don't know how to keep their legs closed, even though the last thing they want is children.

Really? Because your argument seems to be that homosexual sex is all lust since it's not for the purpose of creating children. Kind of starting to think you're a really big tard right now.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Just because you state you are out, doesn't automatically mean you get the last word and all rebuttals stop. When I tap out I try to stay away long enough where my rebuttal would be pointless.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by balanc3
reply to post by Djayed

Gay IS NOT the same as being Black. Shame on you for that assertion. Upon my first exposure to that reasoning (not just now but years ago) I immediately began to question some of the rationales in the gay rights movement. Apples aint gonna be oranges...ever. external expression of genetic conditions like race and skin color might be similar but they are not exactly the same as an internal (possible) genetic condition like being gay might be. Be careful with those extreme absolutes there....there is a difference between internal(behavioral) and external genetic expressions.
edit on 7/5/2013 by balanc3 because: (no reason given)

My black congressman John Lewis disagrees with you. Shame on you for making the assumption that I change my sexuality. I cannot change my sexuality, just as someone that is black cannot change their color.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by Darth_Prime

They're onto us. We have a mole

At least they don't know about the virgin sacrifices and the puppy beatings!

Well snce this was just covered at our most recent gay agenda meeting, I think we have a problem...

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

In any case you should never state that you are outa here if you're gonna keep coming back to state your irrelevant opinion!

I stated facts, and I stated personal beliefs.

I even separated the two so it wouldn't confuse all of you... but it didn't work, because you're all still lumping everything I said together and allowing my beliefs to offend you.

And for the record, I was checking every thread in "my ATS" and didn't realize this was the thread I chose to abandon until I'd already read the replies. I have a big thread history, I get em mixed up. Honest mistake.

Intolerance?? For one thing it's the religious right that's spouting intolerant BS. It's people like you who don't mind their own business and feel the need to poke their noses into the private lives of others.

Right. All my orgy-wallowing ex-friends calling me a bigot and antisocial because I don't want them groping me and my fiance is totally ME being invasive.

Your statement is bias bs.

Right... cause you're sooo intimidating

Pft. I never implied that I was big and bad.

Just that no one has the will to argue with me unless I'm not around.

Which... yeah... makes them cowards.

It's my life, genius.

You believe that my beliefs are "shallow as hell."

That is a belief. Not a fact. Genius.

You just let me know when you make a connection between your statements and the topic of this thread.

Really?

Really? Because your argument seems to be that homosexual sex is all lust since it's not for the purpose of creating children. Kind of starting to think you're a really big tard right now.

Yup, you got me. Anyone who believes differently from you is a tard.

Pathetic.

Just because you state you are out, doesn't automatically mean you get the last word and all rebuttals stop. When I tap out I try to stay away long enough where my rebuttal would be pointless.

Everyone tried to get the last word when they thought I wouldn't reply, because it makes em feel large, or because they're just too lazy to argue with someone, but still want to spout their hate without facing a retaliation. That's how a lot of online debaters work.

But, all that's beside the point... doesn't matter.

I'm an evil bigot, because of my personal beliefs.

But gays can't be called names for their ways, because that's a hate crime.

Bash religion and bash God to believers... they'll get offended and hurt, but who cares?

As long as we don't hurt the poor gay community's feewings, all is well.

edit on 5-7-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Everyone tried to get the last word when they thought I wouldn't reply, because it makes em feel large, or because they're just too lazy to argue with someone, but still want to spout their hate without facing a retaliation. That's how a lot of online debaters work.

But, all that's beside the point... doesn't matter.

I'm an evil bigot, because of my personal beliefs.

But gays can't be called names for their ways, because that's a hate crime.

Bash religion and bash God to believers... they'll get offended and hurt, but who cares?

As long as we don't hurt the poor gay community's feewings, all is well.
Bigots don't get to claim intolernce ...if you want to hinder the rights of your equals based on your personal beliefs you are a bigot..plain and simple.

And people responded to your post because we disagreed with you, not because you left thread. Being to lazy to argue with someone is posting your argument and say your leaving..before anyone can respond...then comeback to complain about it.....

edit on 5-7-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I don't give a damn what a person's sexual orientation is, and frankly it's none of my business anyway, but I will never be convinced that homosexuality is natural! I'm not here to argue the point either, just stating my personal opinion.
For those of you who believe in God, can anyone say for sure what gender is he/she? I once heard a story about what happened in the Garden during as a result of a conversation between God and Adam who was complaining about how lonely he was. God replied that he would create a companion for Adam, and she would be called a "woman". He told Adam that this woman would do everything Adam asked of her, and never once would she complain. Not only would she bend to Adam's will, as an extra bonus she wouldn't speak unless told to! However there was a snag to all this, and it was the fact that God needed an arm and a leg from Adam, from which He could create this woman. Adam thinks about all this for a minute or so before turning to God and asking " Hey God, what do I get for a rib? " The rest is history!

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY BEING GAY IS SUCH A CONTROVERSY. APPARENTLY SOME PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN BE MORONS! HOW ABOUT WORRYING ABOUT HOW MUCH IN THE $HITTER OUR COUNTRY IS. IDIOTS RELY ON THE TRIVIAL TO BE HEARD.

No, I am not gay. If I was, who cares???????????

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join