It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why being Gay IS a Natural thing

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

The whole purpose of sex is--yeah--reproduction.

No. No it is not.

That is just one of the purposes.

So if someone has sex wearing a condom, or on the pill, it means the sex is completely purposeless?
Really think about that.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraudfinder

Leviticus 20:13 - New International Version (©2011)
"'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Put them do death. Kill them. For having sex...

Thanks for being a beacon of progressive moral thinking.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by knightrider078

Originally posted by knightrider078
Man + Woman = Baby that is Natural end of story.

You make it sound like only sex that produces a baby is natural.

I guess infertile or old people sex is unnatural even if it is a man and a woman by your logic.

What an ignorant statement.

The whole purpose of sex is--yeah--reproduction.

I'm not a gay hater, just saying. Saying that reproduction by sex is no more natural than "fooling around" is completely wrong. Had to point it out.

If we produced asexually, there would be no sex, no orgasms, and no "fooling around."

Sex is intended for reproduction.

Just because its become more of a recreational activity lately doesn't change the fact.

More posting of opinions as fact.

People really have a hard time with what an opinion is versus what a fact is..

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Now we have scripture in this thread, well it was probably going to happen sooner or later.

Were did the OP go? Forget about his thread for a day or two?

The OP said to me " I would nt understand how he is in love with his partner" . Say you're born a certain way, to like the same sex romanticly. Is it natural to have these feelings? Don't say animals are gay too, I have seen animals do stupid things out of nonsense or no sense. They may not be like I like boning boys better , they may just be stupid.

Love, I don't mean to trample your argument, but is it natural. Someone said " if I ask a doctor if I like sticking things up my bottom"
or something like that. You can love whoever you want, as in love a family. But two male athletes as sex buddies? I still don't think that is natural.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraudfinder
reply to post by St0mP121

I agree 100% but I would also like to point out that the creator of all things, God also has an opinion on this subject matter:

Leviticus 20:13 - New International Version (©2011)
"'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

New Living Translation (©2007)
"If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.

A capital offense in the eyes of God. NO excuses. No way to talk this away.

REPENT AND ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS

May all who read this: Accept Jesus of Nazareth as your Christ, Savior and Lord. In Jesus name be clean of homosexual lust. AMEN

Oh give me a break with the fairy tales. If we still went by what the bible says, then alot of people would be put to death over stupid things. If, by chance that everything in the bible is real, then i would gladly go to hell, rather than worship a primitive, backward, un caring, aragont god. You think its just a coinsidence that God sounds like a primitive human? No, its bcause primitive humans wrote the bible.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MuzzleBreak

i like the cut of your jib, my good man.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraudfinder

Other fun laws from Leviticus:

20:9: For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him

19:19: You shall keep my statutes. You shall not let your cattle breed with a different kind. You shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor shall you wear a garment of cloth made of two kinds of material.

19:27: Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard.

20:18: 'If a man has sexual relations with a woman during her monthly period, he has exposed the source of her flow, and she has also uncovered it. Both of them are to be cut off from their people.

10:9: You and your sons are not to drink wine or other fermented drink whenever you go into the tent of meeting, or you will die. This is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come,

And these keep going. I sure hope you aren't a Catholic who has ever had a hair cut, grows a flower or herb garden, and have said anything bad about your parents.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Speechless for twenty minutes, this was one of the most popular threads on ATS. I guess I nailed it in one post.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spawn2001
Speechless for twenty minutes, this was one of the most popular threads on ATS. I guess I nailed it in one post.

Took me twenty minutes to decipher your syntax.

Your post is opinion, based on nothing but conjecture. Scientific Inquiry continues to topple opinions such as yours, but the willfully ignorant continue to refuse to see.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by defcon5

I haven't starred a post of yours in a long time.

Also, if you look at the original Aramaic and Hebrew, the verse Rhenn quoted actually says, do not sleep with a man in the same bed as you sleep with a woman (rough translation). The bible is an interesting book, but it's followers sometimes forget the important stuff.

it most certianly does NOT say that

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Minus

i commend you for saying you would be able to look past the sexuality and take the situation as a Human

If you read what i wrote, i will defend your rights to believe what you want, say what you want, express yourself how you want, when it crosses the line into discrimination i believe it wrong, but again, it's your freedom,

but again as i stated, we also have those same freedoms,

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Djayed

The difference between humans and animals is that animals do not have morals.

The God you refer to says everything works together for the good for those who LOVE the Lord.

It is unnatural in that even before religions ever were propogated, a man had sexual intercourse with a woman and she concieved and had a child. This conceiving and having a child will never occur in a homosexual union.

Therefore it is contrary to what nature intended and contrary to natural law.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Omg... WHO CARES?! These threads go on and on and on... And they pop up every week or two.

You arguing on a (conspiracy) website, WILL NOT CHANGE HUMAN BEINGS FROM BEING ATTRACTED TO THE SAME SEX.

Get over it, and go live your own life. Leave other people ALONE to live THEIR life.

Seriously ENOUGH.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Djayed

being a pedo, necro, and into bestiality is natural too then.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

I'm talking about "response" in the scientific sense, as in "stimuli" and "response. A stimuli causing a response.

You eat the fruit, there is taste, you respond with "this is good", "this is bad", "this is yuck" , and so forth. You may not say it in words, it may be a facial expression, or it may even be an action such as continuing to eat it or not.

My point is this: you eat, you taste, you know the taste, and once the taste is known the body already knows if it likes it or not. That was not a choice.

So your saying if it taste good or if it feels good then you don't have a choice but to naturally be inclined to it? Okay well there are lot things you can eat that taste good but will in fact kill you inspite of you just being inclined to it or just well hungry. I am not telling you that a guys whoohoo up your whoohoo doesn't feel good, or that it wouldn't me for that matter if I tried it who knows but I am telling you that its not clean and its not healthy, so therefore it is unbalanced.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
In California legislators wants to allow Pedophilia as a natural orientation, and i suppose that's ok too???

Would Homosexuals be ok with that as well?

I see the entire homosexual issue is nothing more than justification of moral guilt

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Oh give me a break with the fairy tales. If we still went by what the bible says, then alot of people would be put to death over stupid things. If, by chance that everything in the bible is real, then i would gladly go to hell, rather than worship a primitive, backward, un caring, aragont god. You think its just a coinsidence that God sounds like a primitive human? No, its bcause primitive humans wrote the bible.

Ever hear of Sodom and Gomorrah? A whole city put to death over these choices. Say what you want about YOUR creator but everybody gets a CHOICE.

I have challenged everything in the Bible and found that he didn't say not to do something JUST BECAUS,E he said not to do them because he knew the harm in doing them.

I do believe religion has been corrupted as he knew also that it would be, but if your paying attention at all to yourself and your own choices you will see they don't just effect you.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by spirited75

This conceiving and having a child will never occur in a homosexual union.

Every one knows how babies are made. Thanks anyways for being the millionth person to say it on ATS.

Homosexual couples can and do have children. Insemination. Surrogate mother.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Djayed

Personally I don't think that there is anything wrong with homosexuality. I love my fellow humans and those that are gay are no different. What people choose to do behind closed doors is none of my concern. If you have a good heart you're OK in my book. That's all I judge people on (their hearts and intentions). But talking on the other side of my mouth, I really struggle with the concept that homosexuality is natural.

I really feel for gay people who are hiding in the closet because of society's opinions. I have a gay friend who will never come out because of his background and culture. In that culture being gay is not acceptable to say the least. You will not a find a nicer, better person than him. I feel sorry for him but I understand that the cultural barrier prevents him from being who he really is.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djayed
reply to post by daaskapital

That's my point Regarding the reproducing.....you would not be here right now commenting if we didn't have homosexuals all throughout history controlling population.....our cities would have been overcrowded hundreds of years ago .....and resources would have been gone before we had the technology to do anything about it.....

.... Ummm, I don't know about that... I think the Plague and diseases like it would have done a number on Humanities population... Not to mention War....

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join