It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discernment in Alien Communication

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BullwinkleKicksButt
Just found an early interview with Carla

edit on 29-6-2013 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

In this interview the interviewer introduces Don Elkins As Dr then corrects himself and says Mr, according to this site www.llresearch.org... Don has a PhD and was a Professor at one point in time, so why would he refer to himself as Mr or was his academic achievement revoked?

Again according to this site www.llresearch.org... Carla's health is not so good, yet in the interview she claims she had some sought of paranormal surgery which involved a kidney transplant, if this was successful why wouldn't she get her current condition treated in the same manner?

I know very little about Carla hopefully the information is out there to answer these questions. Obviously people can just say they are frauds but I want to know what info is available.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BullwinkleKicksButt

I loved that TV interview.

That surgery is illegal - she took the risk in her 'hay days' and it paid off.

What sort of old lady wants to be running off to south America for illegal surgery? aha.

Go to Bring4th the forum on L/L Research - you can converse with Carla your self, and discern for your self

Also if you read the Law of One you'll know *everything* you need to know.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I'm kind of a skeptic of channeling, not in the sense that I think it's impossible. More in the sense that, I truly have no way of knowing where those messages are coming from and whether or not I should trust them. IMO, you should treat a channeled message as you would any normal conversation with a person. Basically, take everything with a grain of salt and weigh it against what you already know of the world. Try to look at it objectively, and think about whether your reaction to it is based on a purely emotional response (ie, is it just what you want to hear, or the opposite?). I think this especially applies to when you yourself are the one receiving the message (as a medium). There are times where you hear "negative" things, but they are what you need in order to grow, or there's just no sugar coating the issue. And there are other times where "positive" messages are just things that massage the ego, with no real value attached to them.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Channeled = "I made that stuff up."

Want some more let me sleep on it and I will make up some more. Really it came from Aliens. For true this time.

Why do humans so this? Are they so lonely in the universe they will make up aliens like a child makes up invisible friends?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by angrymartian

Why do humans so this? Are they so lonely in the universe they will make up aliens like a child makes up invisible friends?

Actually, there's a whole spirit world out there that exists and tries to influence your thoughts. They're called angels and demons and they have the ability to transform into anything they want to, which is why they are sometimes seen (as aliens) or unseen and heard. The problem is that channeling conjures up demons instead of angels. Angels don't speak through people, but demons do.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Wow! EXCELLENT opening statement, and I applaud those who would respond with honesty.

The test for me is that when you read something, whether it has that ring of truth to it, something that resonates with you on a soul level. That is by definition what is called "inspired." Just as many feel the Bible is inspired you can get that same resonance with channeled works such as A Course in Miracles, The Urantia Book, and even the Convoluted Universe series by Dolores Cannon.

I don't feel it's my job to preach or convince others, but for me, if something brings peace, an inner uplifting of the spirit, and it helps me cope and comprehend this illogical world, then I gravitate towards that. All the other stuff is useless fear-mongering, and most of it is an internally generated nightmare, not truth.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
To some who are influenced by Zen Buddhist philosophy/cosmology we are all part of one universe - one mind.
And all of reality is unto a dream - There is no absolute provable reality and even if you could define it in real time
it has already changed. What is often interesting about channelers as in forums such as this, is not so much
what message they are channeling from themselves but the inane and negative antagonism we find in others
who might go to great lengths and expense to see fantasy entertainment but who insist that anyone who for
one minute is challenging their 'got to grab unto reality' is somehow violating their egotistical minds. Loosen-up
it's a big universe and very 'Quantum'.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE - BUT NOTHING IS CERTAIN.
- The Great White Brotherhood of the Himayalas

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It has become quite clear to me over the years that what matters most in the long run is what is going on inside of your being - it's all about the inner work baby! (most people don't seem to realize that until they are well on their way out the exit door

So maybe sometimes you need a little jolt of something that can be translated as negative in order to trigger some inner fear or something that will benefit you to look at and deal with. Other times maybe you need to bask in a positive-only universe for a while and really identify with your most powerful awesome multidimensional limitless self.

I think this is why it is most important to * KNOW THYSELF * because the more intimately familiar we are with our own inner workings, the quicker and easier we can discern whether or not we want to spend time with any particular information. After enough practice, it can become a much smoother flow... wherein you can accept or reject something almost instantly simply by how your inner being reacts to it - and you can do that because you know yourself THAT well.

If we try too much of this too soon - thinking we know ourselves when really we are just fooling ourselves - it becomes obvious because impulsive "intuitive" reactions will just lead to trouble and more trouble. That just means .... more inner exploration is necessary.

Some are likely gifted in this area, they have been at it so long while others are completely cut off from any self-understanding whatsoever. You can kind of tell by how people treat others and how they handle stress. Well, there are numerous ways to discern this I suppose and I am in no way perfect in this arena - I have simply been at the 'inner work' long enough to recognize how much better/easier the flow gets - and the discernment - when my inner being has been nurtured and is being paid attention to. You know, right brain stuff, meditation, reflection, quiet time, nature walks, art, etc. etc etc. - the activities of one's true essence.

Good for you for questioning, seeking, wondering and exploring. Good for you for having an open and curious mind. Your journey sparks inspiration in others - simply by your asking questions and being honest about your experiences and thoughts. I much prefer questions and sharing of experiences to petty attacks and ego posturing. Not everyone feels the same way and I am okay with that for now
Still happy to add my voice to the mix.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObservingYou

Originally posted by PheonixReborn

That one line has absolutely DISGUSTED me!

What you are saying is "I believe I am right and therefore no-one is allowed to disagree with me."

Listen, pal, whenever someone comes out with statements like that it appalls me and makes me despair for our species. If you have an opinion be prepared to discuss it and debate it with others. NEVER tell people they have no right to disagree with you.

It is arrogance at best and dictatorship at worst.

LOL 'disgust' is not usually a word most people would associate with a kind well mannered request.
If my 'kind well mannered request' disgusts you - maybe you should start prioritising your emotions - save them them for something worth the energy.

"What your saying is blah blah blah"

FALSE - what I'm saying is what I TYPED - not what you have para-phrased/created.

"Excuse me, kind sir, but would you care to hand over all your money and possessions?"

That's a request and it still doesn't make it right.

What you said was:

"First of all - if you are a skeptic - PERIOD - please ignore this discussion."

That's not a request it's an order - however politely you state it.

I find it increasingly alarming that this forum allows the "believers" to admonish and suppress anyone who disagrees with them.

I clipped the rest of your post as it didn't actually refer to anything I said.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Anyone in contact with Elohim? I'm Elohim but can't seem to get into contact with anyone else for some very unfortunate reasons. It's rather Sarah Connor. I am in need of protection. Can anyone advise me? Thank you.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for ObservingYou to explain his statement "First of all - if you are a skeptic - PERIOD - please ignore this discussion."

I notice he hasn't responded. Perhaps because he can't.

Let me tell you something; I've seen things I can't explain. I lean towards the "believer" view. But I CANNOT just accept unprovable evidence.

I am willing to believe. I have an open mind just not one so open any damn thing can crawl in.

If someone tells me they have a theory but I'm not allowed to discuss it with them I tend to get a bit narked!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
OP

Channeled materials already exists for thousands of years from mystics/shaman/spiritualist

you dont need so called 'aliens' to do this..

most of these materials are b*llsh*t and lies either from human's own imagination or from lying spirits.. heck even the mediums themselves warned people never to trust messages like these because of the lying spirits that loved to play with human's mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join