It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discernment in Alien Communication

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
First of all - if you are a skeptic - PERIOD - please ignore this discussion.

For those of you who believe in communication, I wish to present you this (I'm copying and pasting, when I mention - 'Carla', I am addressing Carla Rueckert of L/L Research, The Law of One)

Pasting from myself:

Over the last few days, after brief discussion with Carla, I have been pondering methods of discernment. I like to think that I am quite logical, but open minded enough to trust where trust seems due. (often driven by a gut feeling).

I generally agree with the notion that if a piece of text instills fear within - it is most likely of negative origin, and if somethings makes you feel enlightened, maybe it's something you should bear in mind.

That rule cannot singularly apply however, as there are certain 'new agers' playing on that notion, and deceiving your true emotions, by perhaps - simply telling you whatever it is you want to hear - including 'false enlightenment'.

Taking *those* instances aside however, there are two aspects of these notions that I don't quite understand, and I am having trouble processing these thoughts... I hope that some one here can advise and guide me on this...

There is certain channeled material that I have studied in depth - it is extremely extensive. I shall skip the details of the information, however, this particular text instilled fear in *many* people.

However, I, and few others, thoroughly enjoyed gaining the information, and although the information did seem to present an almost hopeless destiny for human kind - it constantly reminded us that, the information it was presenting was the actual reality of what we as humans are experiencing.

The Information was extremely negative (but all true). However, the information also advised on how we could change these circumstances.

I don't want to ramble, so my paradox is - If something presents negativity, in the hopes of shocking us into action, and this particular text has instilled honest fear in many people - is it truly a negative communication?

When a minority - such as my self - can see the logic in showing us our negative experiences, with a view to pushing us towards it's positive counterpart?

Or should I be worried that it so obviously scares so many other people?

Can a positive communication also openly know that it scares many people and continue it's mission?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

I don't want to ramble, so my paradox is - If something presents negativity, in the hopes of shocking us into action, and this particular text has instilled honest fear in many people - is it truly a negative communication?

No. Ever hear of the phrase, "the cold hard truth"? Some need to come to grips with it.

It's stubbornness and rebelliousness that keeps people believing what they want to believe instead of what's real.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

It's stubbornness and rebelliousness that keeps people believing what they want to believe instead of what's real.

Spot on

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It would be interesting to see if said texts were scaring people who had or had not had experiences of their own. I read some a while back and yes, it was a long, overtly negative piece but clearly had a positive undertone. No idea if it's the same one you refer to, but it was clear to me that if I had not had my own experience prior to reading it, I probably would've ingested it differently (negatively). Interesting question though OP!

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou

That one line has absolutely DISGUSTED me!

What you are saying is "I believe I am right and therefore no-one is allowed to disagree with me."

Listen, pal, whenever someone comes out with statements like that it appalls me and makes me despair for our species. If you have an opinion be prepared to discuss it and debate it with others. NEVER tell people they have no right to disagree with you.

It is arrogance at best and dictatorship at worst.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

It doesn't work like that , these threads are open to all .

For those of you who believe in communication, I wish to present you this (I'm copying and pasting, when I mention - 'Carla', I am addressing Carla Rueckert of L/L Research, The Law of One)

You mean ...

Together with James McCarty, who currently runs L/L Research, Rueckert examines new messages and ongoing contact with Ra. From Ra and beyond, Rueckert and McCartys presentation reveals amazing new insight into this controversial area of UFO research.

The problem as I see it is there is no evidence to show that channeling is anything other than the imagination of the Channeler .
Why don't you share this channeled material so others can make a judgement on the message ?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

You need to source this information and add external text tags.

Also, you don't get to say who participates here.

Further, this is in the wrong damn forum.
Try the gray area next time you bring JUNK to the boards.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Without any information provided by you on what you come to the opinion on negative information being true no-one could remedy your dilemma. What can be discerned as negative for you could be positive for another person. The very real example of your dilemma is any religeous person vehemently telling his congregation that "If you do not lead a virtuous life you WILL GO TO HELL". This statement for many religeous people is very frighteningly real. Without asking anyone else you have the reasoning power of any philosophers, living or dead. You are inteligent enough to come to your own conclusions without a "teacher" or a "guardian" you believe what you want to believe. Every little bit of information is negative or positive through your own reasoning and how it affects you. Do not let others lead or influence you in your conclusions. Negative! One must die to save the many! Positive! Everybody saved though one person has to die!
crayz

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
All beliefs are limiting. Period. That said, you have a nice point that your response to a piece of material is to be paid attention to. I have taken the same tactic with some exotic materials - a vine is known by its fruits. If the material tends to make you connect more with human beings, and to see the divinity and beauty of life, then it is probably good. If it makes you paranoid, hateful, fearful, then it is probably "bad." Since you have to take this exotic stuff on faith, you might as well choose to take the stuff that makes your life better. If there is a demonic soul-trap in place, its gonna get you any way, so you may as well enjoy the ride while you can.

By the way - the only "channeler" (even though he's not really one of those) I trust is Tom Campbell, and he has told me directly that there really is no demonic/reptilian trap for humanity. There IS lots of fear and ignorance and misunderstanding, but we are really free, immortal beings having a temporary human, physical existence. No traps, just cause-and-effect (call it karma if you want).

You live the life you choose to live. Choose fear and deceit, and that's what you'll see. Choose love and joy - same. If you think I am saying that you can hide your head in the sand and all the worlds evil will go away you are not understanding me.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I don't want to ramble,

Or should I be worried

I'm sure a small amount is ok.

Telepathy in the laboratory: Interview with the neuroscientist Dr. Persinger

He is a cognitive neuroscientist researcher and university professor at Laurentian University (Canada) since 1971. In 1974 Michael Persinger proposed that extremely low-frequency (ELF) electromagnetic waves may be able to carry telepathic and clairvoyant information.
ispectrummagazine.com...

The aliens know whenever you think of them. They could be on the moon and still be able to pick up on you if you are thinking about them.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PheonixReborn

What you are saying is "I believe I am right and therefore no-one is allowed to disagree with me."

Listen, pal, whenever someone comes out with statements like that it appalls me and makes me despair for our species. If you have an opinion be prepared to discuss it and debate it with others. NEVER tell people they have no right to disagree with you.

LOL 'disgust' is not usually a word most people would associate with a kind well mannered request.
If my 'kind well mannered request' disgusts you - maybe you should start prioritising your emotions - save them them for something worth the energy.

"What your saying is blah blah blah"

FALSE - what I'm saying is what I TYPED - not what you have para-phrased/created.

"You have no say who can partake in threads" - NO shizzle Sherlock! Aha want a gold medal?

I requested skeptics keep away so I can discuss what I want to discuss (I made the thread) and don't have it derailed by arguments of whether aliens exist or not - if I wanted to argue that debate, I would make the appropriate thread.

What are you all? Children?

To the guy who said I need to source and use external tags - the source is quite obviously my self - and convieniently happen to be quoting my self - whom is here in presense. I think you'll find your trumped up rules are invalid. Just like your self lmafo!

I should have known the skeptics would be attracted - your like rabid dogs with a bone.

Silly me for thinking discussion of Aliens belongs in the Alien forum, I wonder how I came to that conclusion?

As for me being a dictator, that would suggests you are my subjects - yes? Aha

edit on 29-6-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

LOL 'disgust' is not usually a word most people would associate with a kind well mannered request.
If my 'kind well mannered request' disgusts you - maybe you should start prioritising your emotions - save them them for something worth the energy.

no, its disgusting

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The phenomena has stalled. It's waiting for us to move on past the skeptic stuff. Damn. I can't wait so long for you folks I'd like to suss this now

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I should have known the skeptics would be attracted - your like rabid dogs with a bone.

Nice one. I wonder how many more rabid dogs will come out of the woodwork. LOL

It's your life, so go with what your gut instinct tells you, but never be afraid to admit that you were wrong as you discover more. The good ol "suck it and see approach".

If decision making is not easy for you, you can always fall back on flipping a coin.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

no, its disgusting

No. That is just your opinion.

I personally think the whole thing is quite amusing, and this is just my opinion. LOL

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

For a start - the channeled text in question is not the Law of One.

Also, I have not discerned the text myself, therefore why would I share it?

Your fast and ill thought comments achieve no logical conclusion.

Closed minded peeps are hard to deal with.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

reply to post by gortex

I'm confused. Your text causes confusion and disgust in some. no logical conclusions from any of this. Im not sure what you are talking about. Do you have text that was channeled from aliens?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I didn't say it was , the interview was posted to give an insight into the person you were referencing.

Why wouldn't you ? , why do we have to wait for you to discern it before we can see it ?

Your thread has no logical reason without you sharing this mysterious channeled material .

I'm not the one trying to determine who comments in the thread , that to me seems pretty closed minded .

edit on 29-6-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Just found an early interview with Carla

edit on 29-6-2013 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

have you seen the book 'war in heaven' (channelled)

it might answer your question on discernment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join