It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some stuff about vaccinations you might not know and Herpes Zoster?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
www.activistpost.com...

A new systematic review published in PLoS titled, "Herpes Zoster Risk Reduction through Exposure to Chickenpox Patients: A Systematic Multidiscplinary Review," confirms that the widespread adoption of chickenpox vaccine over the past 30 years, which has resulted in a decline in chickenpox cases associated with infection from the wild-circulating virus, has led to a concerning increase in the incidence of herpes zoster (shingles), a far more serious expression of chickenpox virus (varicella zoster) infection.

Indeed, since the introduction of universal chickenpox vaccination in the US in 1995, the vaccine has been found to have only limited effectiveness,[2] with 1 in 5 children receiving the original vaccine experiencing "breakthrough" infections."[3] This is why, at present, children on the CDC's immunization schedule receive two doses. But increasing the number of doses isn't working either. For example, in 2006, a chickenpox outbreak occurred in a population of Arkansas schoolchildren with 97% immunization compliance. When the researchers looked at the difference in outbreak cases between one-dose and two-dose children, none could be found.[4]

Another glaring problem is the fact that the chickenpox vaccine itself is clearly a source of infection. The CDC states "Chickenpox vaccines contain weakened live VZV, which may cause latent (dormant) infection."[5] When the goal is to prevent infection, injecting children with the very infectious and communicable pathogen the vaccine is supposed to prevent seems like the very definition of quackery, does it not? We forget that there was a time when injecting infectious disease material into otherwise healthy children was considered a bad idea. And then there were the hundreds of millions of years of bodily evolution where no such option existed, but which nonetheless enabled us through our own well-adapted innate and acquired immune apparatus to survive as a species up unto this point in time, where now we flagrantly cast our biological inheritance to the wind in favor of mass experimentation with 60+ vaccines given to our childen by age 6.

One of the most carefully guarded secrets within the history of vaccinology is that the original vaccine master seed stocks, whose components are either still being used to create live vaccines, or which have contaminated oral vaccines still be used today, contain retroviruses and other hidden pathogens. One reason for this terrible fact is that reverse transcriptase was not even discovered until 1970, so there was no way of knowing there was a problem when the original vaccines were being developed. There is also the case of the simian virus known as SV-40 which contaminated the original oral polio vaccines, and which is responsible for the infection of millions around the world with a cancer-causing virus, and which is still being passed down from parent-to-child today. [See the Simian Virus 40 research here]

It seems anymore every time you turn around there is a new article or leak about established beliefs we have been lead to believe all our lives that are not quite true.... Faith in many established beliefs are being eroded thanks to the internet and those who can and want to read and research; I say, "for the good" but not necessarily for the peace of one's mind.

Herpes Zoster (shingles) is not something you would wish upon anyone. The people I know who have had it say they still have nerve damage after many years once the outward rash has disappeared. It just depends on where the out break occured.

Anyway I thought some of you might find the article interesting.

edit on Sun Jun 30 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Well done OP

Friend of mine had that shingles on his bum
he was unable to sit down for about a week, he had to lay on his belly all the time. He thinks he's now at risk of surprise attacks from it, a real bummer in his case.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
AH! Got to love big pharma! Here is a cure for THIS but if you take THIS you are more than likely going to get THAT or the OTHER and its going to be far worse than THIS was to begin with! Great post OP!

They dont do the long term testing they should be doing on these chemical cocktails they hand out because life has a price tag now and quick big profit will more than pay for any future lawsuits.
edit on 29-6-2013 by SuicideBankers because: added to my post

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Shingles almost always occurs in older people. The chickenpox vaccine has only been available for less than a decade, IIRC. Don't see how there is a connection, since no adult should have received the vaccine. Shingles is a result of reactivation of the virus that has been latent since the episode of chickenpox as a child.

Chickenpox is mild enough disease in childhood that vaccination seems as worrisome to me as the disease.
edit on 29-6-2013 by MuzzleBreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MuzzleBreak

I agree mostly with what you are implying; however the article said the vaccine has been out for 30 years. It used to be said, if you had the chicken pox when an infant then your chance of getting shingles went up some percent every year after the age of 55. What the article is saying, the incidence of shingles is increasing in younger people who had the vaccine, is the way I read it.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

i can remember this happening to me in middleschool, i was detained with a group of kids that also forgot to vaccinations done for the first week of school we were kept in a small room all day....finally got my pox vaccine and.right around picture day i get itchy bumps on face neck arms along with a genral feeling of crap now im a young adult and i see these sh*tty shingles commercials....pisses me off so bad....i will never force it upon my future children!!!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak
Chickenpox is mild enough disease in childhood that vaccination seems as worrisome to me as the disease.

I think that can be said for most of the diseases we vaccinate for. Certainly most of them only have a serious affect on a very small number, whereas the complications caused by vaccines (there are many) far outway any benefit.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 727Sky
reply to post by MuzzleBreak

I agree mostly with what you are implying; however the article said the vaccine has been out for 30 years. It used to be said, if you had the chicken pox when an infant then your chance of getting shingles went up some percent every year after the age of 55. What the article is saying, the incidence of shingles is increasing in younger people who had the vaccine, is the way I read it.

It seems to me that they are also implying that kids injected with this vaccine maybe spreading a weakened genetically mutated version of the virus.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
In the USA, the vaccine was not approved for use till 1995, and was added to MMR vaccine in 2005. FWIW.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Both of these are cured by high doses of Vitamin C.

The world would be such a healthier world if we would just pick up a book and read about vitamin c.

You can always read the links in my signature to get you started.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Here in the UK, we don't routinely vaccinate children for chicken pox.

Quite why I don't know, but just to dispel a myth about shingles, it isn't always painful, nor are the effects necessarily long term.

My daughter caught chicken pox from her brother at 6 months old, last November she had shingles....she was 5 years old.

For a while we didn't even know anything was wrong, when a rash came up on her back, as it was stil there after a few days we went to the doctor, who confirmed shingles, apart from a little itching and odd twinge she was fine.

Shingles is the chicken pox virus re-awoken within an individuals body, so if you have been vaccinated against chiken pox it stands to reason you would be able to contract shingles, but as chicken pox tends to be a rite of passage for children, there doesn't seem to be any point in vaccination, as shingles is specific to an individual.

That said, last August, my right hand suffered a loss of sensation and a fizzy feeling quite abruptly. Three doctors and a physiotherapist later, no-one has actually been able to diagnose why it happened, one doctor said RSI (repetitive strain injury), but I don't think that is true.

My belief is that I had silent shingles (no visible rash), it is now June, and I am 99.9% recovered, the feeling is virtually normal, and the fizzy feeling/ pain dissappeared about three months ago.

Sorry to ramble on, but my point was, that if it was silent shingles, although my daughter technically got it two months after I would have done, it does seem quite remarkable that we would have it so close together, which leads me to think, this whole being personal to the individual isn't quite the whole story and entirely inaccurate at worst.

edit on 29-6-2013 by solargeddon because: Oopsie, got typo pox too

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Most vaccines are made this way,and in some cases,quite purposely .
The original bird flu vaccine was made to make us sick ,as is the seasonal vaccination ,to which Piers Morgan can attest .
If you read the vaccination schedule for children in the USA today ,they've had a few dozen vaccinations by the time they are four .
Unnecessary vaccines are just money makers for big pharm ,which all became more of a pushed agenda ,in the 1990s ,which is when this vaccination was introduced to the public .
Let me see if I can find the studies in regard to it .

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I love this little gem of a site .Most companies won't publish their results though.

clinicaltrials.gov...

Varivax Vaccinated Children

Showed symptoms of varicella post vaccination 1425

Severe lesions 362

Moderate lesions 28
For a total of 1787 reactions . Some refused to continue the study .

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Well done OP

Friend of mine had that shingles on his bum
he was unable to sit down for about a week, he had to lay on his belly all the time. He thinks he's now at risk of surprise attacks from it, a real bummer in his case.

Nasty.

At least he didn't get it around the other side, so not as bad as it could have been i suppose.

The majority of childhood viruses and diseases vaccinated against are not life threatening or permanently damaging for the majority of people who get them, 99% or more ride out a few days or a week or so of discomfort and are then perfectly fine and healthy...AND have lifelong natural immunity against that strain of virus.

One of the problems with mass vaccination, (among the other huge problems with vaccination) is it forces the virus to become better, stronger, alter its vectors and basically forces the virus to mutate to survive.

This is exactly why we now have so-called 'super-bugs' and resistant strains of bacterium that we can no longer treat. They are forced to adapt to our tampering with their natural life-cycle and overuse of antibiotics causing them to mutate into a strain that the treatments available won't even touch.

Viruses are no different to bacteria in this respect. If they are successful and can infect and then move on to infect others, it won't mutate as it is already getting everything it wants and needs. Viruses will only mutate when it's challenged with vaccines and antivirals, to survive and complete its entire reason for being...to replicate itself (pretty much our entire reason for being too).

Vaccines are a medical, pharma inspired mega-scam, and the governments know it all too well...but it pays, and it pays well.

The vaccine industry is ALL about the vaccine industry...we just happen to be the vehicle they use to keep the industry alive, not the industry keeping us alive...this has all been brought to light in a leaked UK DHS document recently, and shown to be so in the history of virus progression from 1900 - 2010...the commonly vaccinated against viruses were WELL on the way to dying out naturally pre-1960's, they were on a very sharp downward curve in terms of infection rates until they started mass vaccinations in the 1960's and 1970's...then the curve stopped going down and levelled off, showing that the vaccines were actually helping to keep the viruses around to vaccinate against...good business model, bad medical practice.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
Most vaccines are made this way,and in some cases,quite purposely .
The original bird flu vaccine was made to make us sick ,as is the seasonal vaccination ,to which Piers Morgan can attest .
If you read the vaccination schedule for children in the USA today ,they've had a few dozen vaccinations by the time they are four .
Unnecessary vaccines are just money makers for big pharm ,which all became more of a pushed agenda ,in the 1990s ,which is when this vaccination was introduced to the public .
Let me see if I can find the studies in regard to it .

And one of the latest leaks is from the guy who coined the name 'ADHD'...Leon Eisenberg, who passed away recently said ADD/ADHD is "a fictitious disease"...yet up to 10% of our children, 10% of the future of our species is being doped up to the eyeballs everyday of their lives with harmful and expensive drugs without needing to be.

Overworked parents too tired or jaded to be the parents their children need, often will give these drugs to their children thinking it's for their own good. When really, the poor kids would probably do better with a football and an hour or so of quality time with Mum or Dad.

Another revelation just recently is about 'flu'.

Flu isn't influenza.

(puzzled expressions yet?)

Influenza is influenza, and flu isn't what we all think it is...we think (naturally) that flu is a contraction of the word influenza...well, it isn't.

Only a small percentage of flu cases are actually one of the influenza viral infections. The huge majority of people who get the symptoms of what we commonly call the flu, don't have influenza...the symptoms are very similar to influenza but are caused by many different vectors, bacteria, pollution, allergies and so on among them.

What does all of this nonsense have to do with anything i hear you ask..well, most importantly it means that all of those millions of people getting their yearly 'flu shots' are NOT protected against flu, and are running the risk of adverse vaccine reactions, including death in some cases, for nothing.

Influenza is what the vaccine is for...but most of us never get influenza, only non specific flu, so the vaccine is useless. More than useless, it's a dangerous pharma scam...again.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I had Chicken Pox as a child, being born before routine vaccinations for it. I just got through having it again, where as an older adult it kicked my arse. Giving me one hell of a case of sciatica just in case I was not miserable enough
. I am now at risk for shingles of course, I would get the vacine for that, but I understand it is not effective either, soooo.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The Lead Vaccine Developer Comes Clean So She Can “Sleep At Night”: Gardasil and Cervarix Don’t Work, Are Dangerous, and Weren’t Tested

southweb.org... -tested/

I know that these are not the Chicken pox Vaccines but I felt this article goes well here. If its been posted before I apologize. I think this example as well as the OP illustrate a far larger picture. Big Pharma wants test rats and Jane and Joe public have fit the bill for generations and continue to do so to this day.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SuicideBankers

I've been saying this for years ,and told by people in the vaccine business,I was an uninformed idiot .

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I developed singles in a small area of about a quarter ten years ago after been under incredible stress for an unknown diagnostic and following surgery.

The littler patch looked just like blisters and even that small made all my glands in my groin get swollen and painful to the point that I could not walk.

My doctor just look at me and told me it was shingles.

It went away in two weeks.

I never have an episode again.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
reply to post by SuicideBankers

I've been saying this for years ,and told by people in the vaccine business,I was an uninformed idiot .

Idiots of a feather flock together? lol

It seems to me that people just don't want to hear or believe that some of their fellow human beings might prize money or power more highly than a life. My nephew still acts like I am crazy when I bring things like these up. Even though I have proved many many things it seems to me that he goes through a process of "acceptance by degrees". This is what I call it anyway. Its like easing your way into a bath thats either to hot or to cold. Its a slow awakening but just like my nephew i see more and more slowly coming around. Keep speaking out. People are listening.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join