It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Ima kill me a [snipped]: Death threats against George Zimmerman, random white people explode duri

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Death threats ARE to be taken seriously.
They should be investigated. But to "round up" the offenders goes overboard.

Unless of course the Government is trying to fan the flames of social unrest, which wouldn't surprise me, to be honest. In that case, they would be well served to see to it that the lead prosecutor is a moron so as to help get the desired outcome (check). They would also be well served to make sure that this trial is front and center in American lives (check).

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Then what exactly do you want us to do about some stupid twitter posts? You're obviously taking them way too seriously.

- This is a discussion board. We discuss things.
- Where did you see beezzer telling anyone that something had to be done about the posts?
- YOU are obviously taking these racially charged death threats way too lightly.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D

Originally posted by JayinAR

ETA: furthermore, Zimmerman used his own choice words that night, did he not?
I haven't really paid attention to this trial, but am I missing something here, or are we referring to the NBC hack job of the 911 call?It's an honest question.
edit on 29-6-2013 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

"are we referring to the NBC hack job of the 911 call?"
I think so...........I never heard the words "creepy ass cracker" spoken.........the witness (Rachel Jeantel) might be exaggerating or she may have just made it up because that is the way SHE talks! I watched her on the stand. Thing is - she gets a racist pass too because for her its just "cultural."

edit on 29-6-2013 by Guadeloupe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Wait, so are you telling me that the prosecution told a bold lie in their opening remarks? As I said in the other thread, I was paying attention initially, but then started to tune it out lately cuz the whole damn thing plays like a circus act.

Those opening remarks must have been an outright lie.

So if the prosecution predicates their entire case on a LIE, shouldn't the entire case be thrown out??

If not, why?
The prosecution is tasked with establishing a case. Charges. What is Zimmerman charged with then??

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Guadeloupe

This is what I'm referring to.

The call viewers heard was trimmed to suggest that Zimmerman volunteered to police, with no prompting, that Martin was black: "This guy looks like he's up to no good. He looks black." But the portion of the tape that was deleted had the emergency services dispatcher asking Zimmerman if the person who had raised his suspicion was "black, white or Hispanic," to which Zimmerman responded, "He looks black." Source

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D
reply to post by Guadeloupe

This is what I'm referring to.

The call viewers heard was trimmed to suggest that Zimmerman volunteered to police, with no prompting, that Martin was black: "This guy looks like he's up to no good. He looks black." But the portion of the tape that was deleted had the emergency services dispatcher asking Zimmerman if the person who had raised his suspicion was "black, white or Hispanic," to which Zimmerman responded, "He looks black." Source

Yea right - I remember.........nasty liberal lyinass press.........

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yes, it’s easy to get on twitter, run your hole and make empty threats. These idiots are low IQ wannabe gangsters who are trying to look cool to their friends. I bet not one of them has ever pulled the trigger. They’re just phony tough guys blowing off steam.

It’s sad that so many people have convicted him (George) in the court of public with no evidence to suggest it was murder but I guess that is to be expected. What I found even sadder were the idiots near the end that are ready to go after any random ‘cracker’ in retaliation.

Gimme a break!

I say let the chips fall where they may. The jury will decide his fate and if someone really does want to step up and cause trouble then they’ll be dealt with, too. I’m sure the Prison Industrial Complex would love it if these wannabes step up…they need more blacks in prison...for job security.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

You probably didn't hear about 15 years ago, I can't remember the name of the person, But, "craka" is Ebonics slang for a white person. Yes, you read that right, Ebonics, someone tried to get "Ebonics" recognized as a language. I just laughed.
And, yes, they feel we owe them something, because their ancestors were forced into slavery. A cop out if you ask me, however, I will share an experience I had.

I was working next to an African American, I said hello, and smiled, as anyone would do in a work place, to be polite. we worked next to each other for about a half hour, no conversation, not even a muttered word, and she turned to me and said she hated me because my people made her people work in the cotton fields. I was shocked to say the least, and, I popped back with, B!tch, my people were in the fields with your people working right next to them, so does that mean you owe me something? I was thinking of an apology, but I appreciated the silence for the rest of the night. It just goes to show the mentality of some people.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You're right that there is no evidence of a murder.
However, 3rd Degree Homicide could be argued quite successfully, in my estimation.

The prosecution has done a terrible job in this trial.

And the defense has been almost as bad.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
What I see here is a chance to learn what is really happening to this country, put all the racism and bigotry aside and watch and listen to what people really say. I feel there is no better truth then what comes out of a person's mouth then when they are angry and full of hate.

Our president without any facts makes a statement about "if I had a son", Why would he take Trayvon as his son anymore then he would Zimmerman having no facts as to what really happened? Why would he even make a statement like that at all? he is the president of the United States.

Why does a 19 year old girl think "creepy ass cracker" is not a racial slur?, she was very adamant about that which is very telling on how she was raised and what the people who raised her were thinking and feeling.

"Step forward, step back"?? What MLK did for this country in an attempt to bring peace and healing ............is gone and the idea of the "content of a person's character" being the only way to judge people is gone for ever.

Where are the MLKs of this age??where are the people of all race's trying to bring peace and healing?? can anyone point them out to me, maybe I missed them on the MSM or anywhere for that matter trying to calm things down...........help me out here....................if you can.
edit on 29-6-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

Yes, our President will take time to stoke the fires of hatred towards his "fellow" Americans in a murder trial, but is above even speaking on matters such as National Security and espionage.

In other words, he is not to be taken seriously at all and is completely ineffective in every sense of the word at this point.

ETA: also, that 19 year old girl is an idiot. That much is clear in every response she made on the stand. I have never seen anyone who wasn't legitimately retarded have so much trouble with simple statements such as, "no, sir."
edit on 29-6-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Isn't "Cracker" or the more colloquial "cracka" the equivalent derogatory racial slur to the N-word (and its street derivative "nigga")? Why doesnt ATS auto change the word cracker when used as slang to denote a white person to the C-word? Caucasian and Cracker both start with C and "Cracker" is used because a) it denotes something flat or low and white and b) it is two syllables and ends in "-er" just like the "N-word" (which also is derives from the latin word for black; Negro and Negroid also start with an "N"). Let's start calling "Cracker" the "C-word" then.
edit on 29-6-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Are you suggesting the Government round up everyone that says those stupid things on twitter?

Can you point out where I might have suggested that?

Then what exactly do you want us to do about some stupid twitter posts? You're obviously taking them way too seriously.
edit on 6/29/2013 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

How else should I take them?

Have I not already suggested that most are just an expression rightly protected by the 1st Amendment?

Again, it is 2013. I would hope by now that we were beyond this. That we are better than this.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I don’t think they can change the charges in mid trial….isn’t he charged with second degree murder?

Regardless, if George didn’t initiate the physical altercation then he was justified in defending himself with deadly force if he felt his life was in danger. Yesterday I quoted the Florida statute in another thread. Here it is:

Abstract: 782.02 Justifiable use of deadly force. —The use of deadly force is justifiable when a person is resisting any attempt to murder such person or to commit any felony upon him or her or upon or in any dwelling house in which such person shall be. 1637, 1868; RS 2378; ch.
www.leg.state.fl.us... ustifiable+

If the jury, after seeing all of the evidence, decides this was justifiable deadly force then people need to live with that. Any retaliation against George will be premeditated MURDER (death penalty in Florida).

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Last time someone tried to kill George Zimmerman they ended up with a bullet in the chest first...
I would be very careful threatening people this is 2013 YOU CAN BE FOUND, easily, and prosecuted..
Before it gets to George Zimmerman having to kill again, I hope they find these people and prosecute them..
Knowing how this government is, they would leave George to hang out to dry.. So if I was him I'd keep my friends close, and enemies closer. A .45 and semi-auto rifle of your choice wouldn't hurt.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Nope. They can't change the charges.
The prosecutors in this case are idiots too.

I really feel like this whole thing may be a sham.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I have no respect for Zimmerman either.

Big man getting tough with a kid when he has a pistol in hand.
He was told to stay in his car by police dispatch. He refused.

If he had been a decent human, he would have offered the kid a ride home. Instead, he is a wannabe cop on a power trip as a "neighborhood watch hero."

Scumbag.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

My reference to Zimmerman being white was to mirror the media portrayal of Zimmerman.

Yes it is a known fact that he is part Hispanic, and White, but the media and various other organizations have turned this into a Black versus White issue regardless of the facts pertaining to his ancestry.
edit on 6/29/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by Battleline

Yes, our President will take time to stoke the fires of hatred towards his "fellow" Americans in a murder trial, but is above even speaking on matters such as National Security and espionage.

In other words, he is not to be taken seriously at all and is completely ineffective in every sense of the word at this point.

ETA: also, that 19 year old girl is an idiot. That much is clear in every response she made on the stand. I have never seen anyone who wasn't legitimately retarded have so much trouble with simple statements such as, "no, sir."
edit on 29-6-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)
First off I have read some of your posts and you are all over the board so please keep your hate filled sentiments to your self.

I asked a question you obviously could not answer.

As for the 19 year old girl, by no means is she an idiot, she did 7 hours on the stand and failed in a lot of respects but when you think about how she was prepared to say what she was told to say then she did purity good for someone that can't read cursive.

Being legitimately retarded, how do you make a statement like that...............wait that's hate............now I get it.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Double

edit on 29-6-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join