Can Forums Be Like Chat Rooms

page: 1
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Where you can just start a conversation and get a reply straight away? Because I'm here now

(Sorry if this isn't a rant)




posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
ATS has a chat room - but it's a load of pooh.



posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Hmmm... Well what can i rant about? I do like to have a whinge, but only when its happening at the time

(awkward situations sometimes)



posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I'll continue by saying that I love how ATS has opened my mind to things and also given me education on other things



posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Don't expect quick replies, most people don't do that unless you have a really heated discussion.
The chat is available after 150 posts.



posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
So, are you guys just admin, making sure I'm doing the right thing and the viewers aren't going to pay attention?



posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by memedoug
So, are you guys just admin, making sure I'm doing the right thing and the viewers aren't going to pay attention?


Are you asking if we are moderators?
Because I'm not.
It says it in the name/avatar when you see one.
I was just trying to be helpful.



posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Sorry Tankgirl... Didnt mean any offence...

I've just been wanting to talk about something on here for ages but never knew where to start



posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by memedoug
Sorry Tankgirl... Didnt mean any offence...

I've just been wanting to talk about something on here for ages but never knew where to start


No offense taken. Really

So out with it.



posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Well for starters, I was reading the other day about the universe and whether life exists or not and seen something that really struck me.

It doesn't matter whether we are alone or not because the real discovery would be to find out either way

It didnt say that word for word but thats what im stuck on these days



posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by memedoug
Well for starters, I was reading the other day about the universe and whether life exists or not and seen something that really struck me.

It doesn't matter whether we are alone or not because the real discovery would be to find out either way

It didnt say that word for word but thats what im stuck on these days


Well yes life exists. Do you mean it exist on other planets? I think that is very likely.
Take your time clarify your thoughts.
Get down the main point you want to make. Ok.



posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The best thing to do is try and write a thread that interests you. If what you have written interests others, then others will write a reply, maybe even add video's/thoughts/pics/info, and the like...................Simple....

If that doesn't work, then start another one and see how that goes....

And another....

And another....

And another....

Simple......



posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I don't know....

How do you feel about gay people? Is it even an issue anymore?



posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by memedoug
I don't know....

How do you feel about gay people? Is it even an issue anymore?


Well I have no problem.
I have seen some arguments. But those are mostly on the current events threads.
There are some BTS threads that are light hearted and show some members views.
Here is one www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by memedoug
 


This threads amusing so I'll engage with you.

I personally find 'gays' unnatural - but that's a paradox, because they happened - and if they happened then it must be sorta natural


Aha.

I personally couldn't imagine being gay - and as far as I'm concerned there are TWO sexes for ONE very obvious reason lol.

It's altered behaviors patterns - that is all - we need to address what is altering people's behavior.

Having expressed MY opinion - I would NEVER intrude on a gays right to be gay. I would never judge a person in a negative light due to their gayness.

However, do not appreciate gay rights impeaching on others people's rights - such as annoying the church.

I'm not religious - I hate religion, but gay rights should NOT be interfering with the church - If your 'God' disallowed gay marriage - then maybe you should re-consider your 'God' before you attempt getting a court of law to change 'God's' mind




posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tankgirl

Originally posted by memedoug
I don't know....

How do you feel about gay people? Is it even an issue anymore?


Well I have no problem.
I have seen some arguments. But those are mostly on the current events threads.
There are some BTS threads that are light hearted and show some members views.
Here is one www.abovetopsecret.com...


Just read the opening paragraphs and favourited for a read later...

I only asked because I'm 28 and been in relationship with my boyfriend for 9 years and I really feel 'normal'

We are both straight acting, both of our families has never had any issues with us, we have a pet dog who is 5 years old (got her at eight weeks) and it all feels exactly the same as if I was in a straight relationship.

Over the past year or so it really feels like the seasaw has toppled to the other side for the first time



posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
reply to post by memedoug
 


This threads amusing so I'll engage with you.

I personally find 'gays' unnatural - but that's a paradox, because they happened - and if they happened then it must be sorta natural


Aha.

I personally couldn't imagine being gay - and as far as I'm concerned there are TWO sexes for ONE very obvious reason lol.

It's altered behaviors patterns - that is all - we need to address what is altering people's behavior.

Having expressed MY opinion - I would NEVER intrude on a gays right to be gay. I would never judge a person in a negative light due to their gayness.

However, do not appreciate gay rights impeaching on others people's rights - such as annoying the church.

I'm not religious - I hate religion, but gay rights should NOT be interfering with the church - If your 'God' disallowed gay marriage - then maybe you should re-consider your 'God' before you attempt getting a court of law to change 'God's' mind



I posted before seeing this



posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Ok, so we'll chat gay... I want to be married, I want a ring on the finger that says I'm officially partnered and I want my boyfirend to be my next of kin... I dont want to be married for any religious reason... Only to commit and be with one person until one of us dies



posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by memedoug
 


I'd say go ahead and get married - away from the church


On a conspiracy note - I'd suggest you don't get married because in the governments eye's you two have become one entity to control - muahahahaha
edit on 29-6-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
And even then I assume a huge part of oneself dies when the other one does





top topics
 
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join