It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush is Lord

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
EDIT: Forgot to include the link
www.BushisLord.com

Ok members, brace yourself. Now im assuming that this entire concept is just some massive sarcastic joke being played on Americans, however you guys need to know.

An organization is claiming that George Bush Jr. is Lord.

Yes, lord. And they have evidence to prove it.

Here is a snippet from their news section.

News
Posted By father mike on Sunday, November 07 @ 19:14:23 CST

To our humble followers of Dubya:

Please stop sending us the link to www.bushisantichrist.com...

We all know that this isn't true. Numerology has long been used to take advantage of the willing, and prey upon the weak. Just look at Miss Cleo and the lament of her Satanic doings. You would be considered one of the poor many that seem to lack the intelligence to comprehend that George W. Bush, although a human man, is the closest thing we have to Heaven On Earth.

I beseech you to look deep into your souls and recognize that only those who play, and that those who hate would even think about bringing up such nonsense.

Thank you.

Father Mike.

Bizarre stuff. Here is something to leave all of you cringing (or celebrating).

[edit on 11/8/2004 by Simulacra]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
will believe that. Until God himself tells us different, only an idiot would follow a man who worships money and power.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Simulacra you are just busting my bubble with this one, I just can not stop laughing.

Where do you find all these wounderfull things.

Yeah, Mr. Bush is now the Prophet, the Healer and the only hope for these sinfull nation for redemption and healing, Hallelujah The king is in the house I mean the lord.

[edit on 8-11-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Yeah, Mr. Bush is now the Prophet, the Healer and the only hope for these sinfull nation for redemption and healing, Hallelujah The kind is in the house I mean the lord.

OMGROFLMAO!!! Thanx Marg I needed a good laugh today.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Water, of feed a crowd of thousands with two fish.. I don't think I will hold my breath for that. Also if he were the lord then why isn't he doing great things for humanity instead of doing great things for his own wallet and the carisle group? If he were the lord then $$$ would not matter.

Odd

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
i'm gonna get flamed for this, but somebody needs to say it.

sites like that are made and uploaded by people that are doing so with tongue firmly in cheek. nobody beleives Bush is God, and that picture one of you posted is a simple misrepresentation of circumstance, typical of magazines like the National Enquirer.

on behalf of all conservatives, I am offended that you are willing to make jokes like this at our expense, saying that anybody that voted for bush worships him and spreading other ridiculous propaganda.

if I published information making this kind of claims about any group that 'some' people see fitting to lavish with respect and/or free money, I wouldn't just get flamed, I'd probably get sued by some activist nut.

I don't know about the other conservatives out there, but all I, personally, want is a little respect for the ideology, even if not the president. Check and see if I made any jokes or insinuations like this about Kerry before you start flaming me, too...

[edit on 11/8/2004 by Odd]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Ehhh , no Mr. Bush is not Lord ---IS PHARAON ---OK.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
So Odd is ok for religious fundamentalist to make their way with their opinions and funding into our politics but when others tried to show the reality of what is going on with the religious agenda is not good and is offensive.

Well I am very offended that our government is following a belief that I do not practice and is different from what I believe.

See Odd we are truly a divided nation.

You agree that the government should follow the mandates of religious groups and I have the right to voices that they should not and that fundamentalist should stay away from our politics because they will interfere with the rights of all religious believes in our country.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   

This is probably the scariest picture I've ever seen in my life.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

This is probably the scariest picture I've ever seen in my life.

lol, bush is god is going to far now

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   

So Odd is ok for religious fundamentalist to make their way with their opinions and funding into our politics but when others tried to show the reality of what is going on with the religious agenda is not good and is offensive.

Well I am very offended that our government is following a belief that I do not practice and is different from what I believe.

See Odd we are truly a divided nation.

You agree that the government should follow the mandates of religious groups and I have the right to voices that they should not and that fundamentalist should stay away from our politics because they will interfere with the rights of all religious believes in our country.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No ! You are not dividet nation--- not now -- plus tard . chapo

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Maybe little Georgie feels Godlike, with the powers he has had bestowed upon him by the gullible American citizens who voted for him.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Yes marg, it's always those evil religious fanatics!!! Spreading their EEEVIL messages like..."LOVE EVERYONE"!! Argh, those evil bastards. "Don't steal"!? What the f-ck is that!?!? Infringing on our rights. "Don't cheat on your spouse"!?... Good lord somebody call somebody, I think those darned Chrstians want to take over the world now! "Don't kill"!? Oh no! Anything but taking away my right to kill!!! "Honor your parents", yeah that's it, they've really shown their true evil now! And oh God, I don't think you want to hear it...no, it's just too horrible to say! Children, cover your eyes! "Don't covet thy neighbors wife!?!?!?" AHHHHH! *Faints*......

[Edited on 8-11-2004 by Herman]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This site is surely not endorsed by Bush, this is probably a 527 site

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
external image
external image

So if Bush is crucified will that save the world?

[edit on 8/11/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Laugh now, is it a weakness to believe in a creator? Does Bush claim to be the Savior? NO he claims he was REDEEMED by the Creator, big difference.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This is pretty much the same as recent thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Shows recent images of Bush as Jesus with halos etc... discusses same website and Bush is lord subject.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Ok, I'm sure that Simulacra knows the meaning of the word "simulacra"- (smy-lkrm, -lkrm)
n. pl. sim�u�la�cra (-lkr, -lkr)
An image or representation.
An unreal or vague semblance.

Jean Baudrillard, in Simulacra and Simulations describes the modern (postmodern?) daily life has been saturated with simulation. A simulation that is destroying and replacing the real. Where as the map was originally drawn to detail the empire, now the map and model are no longer based upon anything but a sea of information that is in turn based upon nothing but apparently infinite reflections of itself. Models that are copies with no original form. Corporations use Models to generate and simulate a lost reality. They attempt to recreate this reality through mass production of information, necessities, movies, media. Everything a human needs to tell themselves who they are. A simulation based on the illusion of a standard value of currency exchange, rather than upon the value these now "real" products have to real human survival. Thus the antithesis to the thesis of capitalism - communism. As part of the same process they eventually merge at one root. Mass production.

Land no longer determines value. Balancing the value of currency is the method of economic "stability" in a world where we don't even know where our food comes from(or where the products we make go). Capital, and other self replicating simulations (beliefs, ideas) of what we imagine power could be appear to determine our reality, and our daily life(even many of our dreams). But every choice that you come to is yours to make. Even the choice to succumb to someone elses simulation of reality. Choice is the only true power, if you could call it that.

That's real freedom.
Be your own president.

PS - Simulacrum is a subject that goes on forever, like two mirrors held up against each other. Look it up on Google. There are thousands of essays on it. It may help some of the people who believe they are conservatives to see that politics in America is nothing but miscommunication, disinformation (if there is such a thing) and a "safe" system to contain the illusion that someone else can make a decision for you as if you were still a child. America is built upon credit, which is maintained by perpetual disagreement and isolation fed by overproduction, over consumption, nostalgia, and eventual loss of identity in a sea of symbols that have no meaning(which brings us to apathetic, stagnant and directed disagreement rather than unity). Our symbols attempt to tell us who we are, but leave us depressed and ready to buy the next newly wrapped anti-depressant in an attempt to regain a lost Eden that may have never existed in the first place. But what has happened here could have happened no other way. Bush didn't take us here. We took us here. This is a collective phenomenon. There will always be believers on both sides of the spectrum. Even when they perpetually contradict each other in an attempt at the same end of self expression. Either choose to agree, disagree, or simply understand.

www.blackrocklemonade.com

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Well, why wouldn't he walk on water? He to stupid to know how to swim.( a joke from a former president who made a comment about the media"If I was to walk on the water of the Potomic(sp?) the next day the newspapers would read President Can't Swim.")
And feeding thousands with two fish, well, he to stupid to bring enough food for all the thousands so take every individual scale, eyes, a minute sliver of meat, you could do it easily if you only had two fish, may not be a full meal though.

Anyways, if I didn't love bunnies I would replace my avatar with the Bushislord.com avatar.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulator
Ok, I'm sure that Simulacra knows the meaning of the word "simulacra"-

Holy crap. Did I really need a PH-d to read this post?

new topics

top topics

join