It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the conjuring film 2013 inspired by true story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The paranormal investigators depicted in the movie were Ed and Lorraine Warren. They also investigated the Amityville haunting.

It's a shame they have no video, pictures or audio of the real haunting depicted in the movie.

The link below compares the real history vs the Hollywood depiction. It has pictures and history of the real house and interviews with the real people involved. You may not want to view until after you see the movie:

www.chasingthefrog.com...

The movie is creepy, and is good to bring your gf/wife to because you'll get squeezed a lot.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ionwind
The paranormal investigators depicted in the movie were Ed and Lorraine Warren. They also investigated the Amityville haunting.

It's a shame they have no video, pictures or audio of the real haunting depicted in the movie.

The link below compares the real history vs the Hollywood depiction. It has pictures and history of the real house and interviews with the real people involved. You may not want to view until after you see the movie:

www.chasingthefrog.com...

The movie is creepy, and is good to bring your gf/wife to because you'll get squeezed a lot.

Unless, of course, your wife refuses to go see it with you because she hates horror films!

I really want to see it because I remember seeing a short documentary on the real happenings in this house years ago. I don't remember the title or television station I saw it on, but it was good, and I thought to myself "forget that, that has to be the worst thing EVER!"

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
That was hilarious.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

We're discussing this thread on ATS Live Show #172 - 3rd August 2013

top topics

<< 1   >>

join