It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Practitioners of the pagan religion...Real magic...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Because the 'aliens' all follow the old 'wisdom of the ages.' The spiritual paths of the zodiac and the procession of the Sun.

The OP really just wants material power. Saying that prayers don't get answered and don't help humanity advance (aka evolve) is a materialistic view which they try to support with a spiritual ascension.

If the goal is to ascend out of the flesh then what good does materialistic power do?

It is essentially the same old story of the mystery schools viewing Christianity as a corruption of the true religion from back in the day.

They hate on the Roman Catholic Church and then deny with great fervor that the RCC is essentially the same religion of Sun/Astarte worship that coincides with their own belief system. The RCC is essentially a secret religion posing as another for the purpose of control.

Pleidians from the Taurus constellation is no different then Molech worship in that it was the house which the Sun was in. How about Isis the cow? She was often symbolized as a 5 pointed figure which coincides with the 8 year path of Venus which forms a pentagram through alignments with the Earth. But they often leave out the mathematical implications of a pentagram encoding the number Phi and the 72 degrees between each of the 5 points representing the 72 years for the Sun to move one degree in its procession.

Or the clear reference to kundalini or serpent rising to illumination found across most of their belief systems.

The hilarious part is most of these belief systems know very little about their religion while preaching that Christians know nothing.

Their death and rebirth ritual has always been associated with Capricorn (aka unicorn aka baphomet) since Babylon and incarnates today in the age of Aquarius which are both houses ruled by Saturn (another god of death and rebirth involving serpents).

Their comparisons only work when you gloss over generalizations and blind people with pretty language, appearances, and emotional appeals.
edit on 1-7-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
reply to post by greyer

Because the 'aliens' all follow the old 'wisdom of the ages.' The spiritual paths of the zodiac and the procession of the Sun.

The OP really just wants material power. Saying that prayers don't get answered and don't help humanity advance (aka evolve) is a materialistic view which they try to support with a spiritual ascension.

If the goal is to ascend out of the flesh then what good does materialistic power do?

It is essentially the same old story of the mystery schools viewing Christianity as a corruption of the true religion from back in the day.

They hate on the Roman Catholic Church and then deny with great fervor that the RCC is essentially the same religion of Sun/Astarte worship that coincides with their own belief system. The RCC is essentially a secret religion posing as another for the purpose of control.

Pleidians from the Taurus constellation is no different then Molech worship in that it was the house which the Sun was in. How about Isis the cow? She was often symbolized as a 5 pointed figure which coincides with the 8 year path of Venus which forms a pentagram through alignments with the Earth. But they often leave out the mathematical implications of a pentagram encoding the number Phi and the 72 degrees between each of the 5 points representing the 72 years for the Sun to move one degree in its procession.

Or the clear reference to kundalini or serpent rising to illumination found across most of their belief systems.

The hilarious part is most of these belief systems know very little about their religion while preaching that Christians know nothing.

Their death and rebirth ritual has always been associated with Capricorn (aka unicorn aka baphomet) since Babylon and incarnates today in the age of Aquarius which are both houses ruled by Saturn (another god of death and rebirth involving serpents).

Their comparisons only work when you gloss over generalizations and blind people with pretty language, appearances, and emotional appeals.
edit on 1-7-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

Tell me, what makes you think I want materialistic power. I am completely opposite. My goals with the sacred magic is to enlighten myself and be a better person... For example, I moved into a new house and the paint was a negative brown. I fell into a deep depression and painted the walls a neutral green with beige trim, giving the room more LIGHT and Color as well as sight. I began LISTENING to zen music to put me to sleep and my life turned right side up. I went from lazy and on un employment to subbing contract jobs fixing the truck in my spare time and fixing lawn mowers on the weekends. In the two weeks after my EXOTERIC change I was literally in a state of Bliss, I was caught in the snares of my longest epiphany. I was in a relationship after 4 months of not even going out on a date. I MANIPULATED my environment to bend to my will. Different people might call it something else but my ESOTERIC nature compels me to look at things on the most basic level.
Or simplest way. And to put it simple The application of the human consciousness to the exo-world through the manipulation of thought is an act of intelligent design, or act of god if you will. And with no knowledge of what the term GOD entails, the first audience to the first caveman to make fire would have claimed magic.

So when I look the manipulation of anything as magic, it connects me to the first Intelligent thought of man. What ever it was I am sure it was a form of wonder and amazement probably even scared. Magic.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hi, sorry I am just posting here to be able to access easier tomorrow when I have more time to read!

I am only just starting to learn more about paganism!

Woody where are you?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

To continue... I am an esoteric Christian. My belief is that jesus was a man/god or demi-god, and when he said something along the lines of ... I do nothing that you cannot do man.... or something like you are destined to be like me. I take that very seriously. Esoteric Christians journey to become as Jesus did...Become Gods. When God handed his powers over to jesus, The Law of God changed. As an esoteric Christian I go a step beyond the Church and most popes. I do not simply read the bible.

Jesus "The Magicians" best trick was to get the majority of man to stop blaming God for their misfortunes and take more moral responsibility for their sins, by dieing for their sins. Virtually MANIPULATING THE SUB CONSCIOUS of Man.

edit on 2-7-2013 by eso322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Now that is an interesting, and great answer.

They say that we are here mostly for the pursuit of happiness, in my opinion that will mean peace and we need things on earth to have peace - because we are independent in modern society. I can say that if I was a millionaire all the money that they give to charities, I would actually be handing out to homeless individuals in the street so it wouldn't go to an organization but directly to the source of people who need peace. Surely I think that utopia is possible if people put their minds to it, and the first thing on the list shouldn't be organizations but simple people building a futuristic structure for the homeless. The homeless in the US is at least 10 times greater than in the UK.

I can agree with that, I was raised catholic so it was kind of a surprise to see all the bad media and history of the catholic religion. On top of that I have read the bible and studied ancient history, I so I know where the stories came from. I have enough information to conclude that the people are simply reacting to events in history and forming belief systems that are almost like societies of the mind, and being it a psychological community it causes separation of views in the world. Indeed the very first people followed the stars more than gods because they didn't make temples for gods like sacred cows but pyramids to the heavens. This is still a very questionable lost civilization, a people who could be very different than what we would think.

I still don't know why the very first person worshiped a cow or a serpent or an animal created with different features from other animals, maybe 6,000 years ago but it doesn't appear to be associated with the lost civilization before the great flood. In the bible Molech was probably the craziest part of the whole book, I totally could not understand why they had a valley to sacrifice to Molech, then we have sacrifices in South America, I don't know why it was such a strange time in the world.

When I say aliens, I mean the beings that are involved with the grey aliens, I have reason to believe that all other mention of aliens coming from planets or star systems is false, and as I mentioned specific information and confirmation that the greys exist somewhere out there.

The question certainly has to be, who and what was the very first god? Early Sumeria maybe, but someone had to come up with the idea of an animal being a god. I don't think it trickled down from the hunters and gatherers as the history books suggest.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

reply to post by greyer

to add... ALL non materialistic prayers have they ability to be answered. Will and determination. Pure and simple instead of praying to jesus for guidance I think/prey what does it take to?... What do I need to do t?... Like I said I am an esoteric Christian with personal beliefs weighing more toward that of Eso Fulfillment. Because I take care of myself first the outside world just falls into place. Allowing me to make the most positive impact on the outside world as possible. And I just as Jesus The Christ believed that sometimes negative influence is the fastest way to make a positive impact leading to positive empowerment.

Eso Christianity goes beyond the Church. and Most popes. A lot of popes are students of Esoteric Catholicism and Christianity. Journeying not to just become saints, but God/men.

I although have faiths leaning towards Eso Christianity/Catholicism, I do not discount any religion, as I believe that there are many Universal truths in ALL religions. There are even Universal truths in Satanism that would fit well with the perimeters of a devote Christian.

Just so you know. I am not the persona that you THINK I am.

Your perceptual reality has lead you astray. You are not thinking with your mind but a conditioned one. You are stuck...stuck in purgatory....o.0

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by eso322

FYI the Popes and RCC are not the church of the Bible . . .

Please don't patronize me with your Emo Christianity. I studied Gnosticism/Hermeticism as well as Crowlian branches of Kabbalah for years and have breached the veil in astral travels/ lucid dreaming. Toss in years of study of the mystery schools as well.

One comes to understand and experience that no amount of knowledge can bring salvation or heal the soul. It cannot undo what has been done and it does not forgive.

No doubt there is much to be learned in Eso Christianity/ various mystery schools but in reality it is just enough truth to lead one astray.

Also it is you shall be as gods not God, there is a difference and I hope you don't learn it the hard way.

Finally, I have a feeling that you may come across some 'things' in your personal journey (if you have not already) and when that happens I pray you question them properly.

-FBB

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

reply to post by eso322

Finally, I have a feeling that you may come across some 'things' in your personal journey (if you have not already) and when that happens I pray you question them properly.

-FBB

What questions. Moral questions or something. Also have you affiliations with The Golden Dawn.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

I have read their literature, I found it to be lacking in depth but provided minor insights into some of the more general surface layers.

I was talking about authority itself.

EDIT
I would compare Golden Dawn to Microsoft while others deal more directly with the assembly code and physics behind said programming.
edit on 5-7-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

I want to get into the esoteric magics. I have some experience with thought projection but it is bad. bad because it worked and bad because I even thought about doing it. I thought it and it happened. I got home at 5:40 as usual and I immediately went to cast a circle and unify myself with the ones up above which takes about five minutes so its about 5:45 to 5:50. I think what I thought and the next day I see on the news...first thing...getting ready for school...So and so died yesterday at 5:47 in the evening after crashing head first into a tree in the town of...

I said it worked... And my foster dad said what are you talking about... I said justins occult books need to go in the trash because it has the magic of the devil in it. I used it one other time. This annoying little snot. For a lack of a better word at work would not shut up. I had a hang over like a mother and his voice was extremely high. So I told him to shut up and listen to this #...I have told you to be quite, I have a monster head ache and your girly little voice is worse than nails on a chalk board. I went and told him the story I just told you about the guy crashing into a tree and dieing instantly...and then I said with one thought I could give your dad a heart attack, matter fact if you do not, immediately, shut the truck up, I am going to close my eyes summon the spirits and push a thought of your dad having a heart attack in one week out into reality. He went and said yeah right that s**t aint real. Then raises his voice more saying is my voice high now...is that better. I said you asked for it and pushed my thought into reality. Four days later...his dad worked at the same restaurant... Four days later his dad has a heart attack right there in The O.G. Freaked the # out of me...I thought I had to cast a circle. OMG Maybe that is why my life has been crap since. I never closed the circle. OMG... mY HEART IS KILLING ME i GOT TO GO.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Sounds like you need a real friend or a psychiatrist more than you need magic.

Just curious, what gave you the idea to think of a heart attack? Is it something you think about often or was it the result of some emotional outburst in which you were not entirely conscious of what you were saying until it came out of your moth?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

reply to post by eso322

Sounds like you need a real friend or a psychiatrist more than you need magic.

Just curious, what gave you the idea to think of a heart attack? Is it something you think about often or was it the result of some emotional outburst in which you were not entirely conscious of what you were saying until it came out of your moth?

LMAO...

If I snapped it was not in anger and I would say my emotional level as abnormally low more like emotionless. I was conscious my head was just killing me... Freaked me out though. I will never use thought projection the same way again that for sure. I am not that kind of person. And about me needing a psychiatrist if you think I am crazy... If I did not think that the events were connected by syncopation...Then I would be retarded for not believing what is right infront of me.

Second...You really hit my truckin button jack. I was raised to be a better person than probably you. I have my quirks and drunk moments but at least I do not think I am perfect. I have been in therapy for 15+ years. After the # I have seen its a damned miracle I aint some crazy killer or something.

Let me ask you something...Are you a licensed therapist? If yes then you must be one of those stupid ones that cant even read between the lines and know your own problems..

By putting making any insinuation towards my mental stability is just disrespectful and extremely stupid.

Since you made a comment towards my mental stability leads me to believe that you have ENPD. EGOTISTICAL- NARCISSISTIC-PERSONALITY DISORDER.

I would have regularly said NPD. However if you are willing to inquire about my mental stablility you have most certainly done the same to others. Leading me to ENPD and the pretty much a hard fact that you get pleasure from other peoples pain or you are just so stupid you think your actions have no effect on the people you interact with, and if you do know you can cause so much pain from tiny little words you are one sadistic son of biznatch.

So tell me Fried bable Broccoli, what happened to you when you were a kid did momma and daddy love you too much or not enough. Or were you just a spoon feed, aint ever worried about a damn thing, candy ash yellow bellied baby. Who thinks if they dont act like me somethings wrong with them. Dont you have friends, I mean your on ATS. At least my mental stability does not interfere with my morals.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by eso322

I think you misinterpreted what I was referring to when I said real friend. I mean someone that actually cares and is supportive, but more so someone that you would care about enough to keep yourself under control.

You are basically supporting my point that, if magic was real, you are clearly not ready for it.

EDIT
. . . . . .
edit on 8-7-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

reply to post by eso322

I think you misinterpreted what I was referring to when I said real friend. I mean someone that actually cares and is supportive, but more so someone that you would care about enough to keep yourself under control.

You are basically supporting my point that, if magic was real, you are clearly not ready for it.

For YOU being so much of a skeptic you have to believe before you see it. Its a knowledge thing in my book. My idea of magic is thought. The humsn mind has the ability to effect things on a cellular level with a barage and depending on how stong your thought output is you could effect exo reality with just a single thought.

Hey Im just having on of my medicine induce days brother no harm. Listening to multiple solfeggios at the same time right now. I am at peace with the world and know that the situation is only what I allow it. Peace and love pull up some you tube videos and start to listen to them often and when you feel like your emotions need a cap on them. It is what I have learned to control my emotions. Would be good if the FDA would actually market Solfeggios for mental disorders. The stuff can change your life

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
No religion is true. I really don't think anything outside of yourself can affect you any more than you allow it to. "Magick" or not. You want to see real magic, close your eyes and then open them, feel the breath in your lungs, or think of something and then draw/write it, inspire someone with words, that is real magic. Nothing has power that you didn't give it. Magic exists, however the Occult, I believe, is no different than the Esoteric Christianity, but that is just my two-cents and me stressing the fact I really don't buy into that belief system. I honestly don't see how wisdom can coexist with mysticism. Mysticism is the pursuit of a communion with, identity with, or conscious awareness of an ultimate reality, divinity, spiritual truth, or God through direct experience, intuition, instinct or insight. Wisdom is the realization that you are already there, infinitely, existentially, without the need for religious or spiritual practice, but just pure knowledge, that this one experience makes it existential, with no need of further experiences as the existence of it makes the spiritual pursuit obsolete. I guess they can coexist, but not to where it benefits both.

My personal belief is that we are all god, that magic and science are interchangeable terms, you can use whichever you feel most comfortable with and it is still the same thing, and that all religions and spirituality have an element of truth in them but they are all, for the most part, very incorrect.

If you want to truly experience something beyond this world... '___' is a natural chemical emitted by the pineal gland prior to death and following just after birth... in my personal opinion that is the closest to god we were meant to get in this life...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join