It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a theory on demigods and metahumans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
okay so here is my theory in ancient times some humans breed with something else (gods ,angels,extraterrestrials, vampires,fairies what ever that's not the point of this theory) and they were the demigods of old now of course they would have had children as well so the genes would of gotten weaker but let's say that when two people who unbeknownst to them have more demigod genes then most people have a baby you get a metahuman someone who has powers maybe esp maybe something Physical or mental what if world class athletes who are statistically so far above normal people or geniuses who's minds work so much faster and learn better then most people and psychics who have senses others don't descend from demigods and are metahumans here are some links so you know where I'm coming from www.metacommunity.webs.com...
www.wearemetas.webs.com...
metahumansunited.webs.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.history.com...
let me know if you think my theory makes sense
edit on 29-6-2013 by truthontheloose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthontheloose
let me know if you think my theory makes sense

You will find the words nephilim and the Rephaim sums it all up quite well.

As you said when 2 mortals with part angelic DNA mate, their children are quite 'gifted'.

However, the gift is a curse because when that child is born, it already has one foot in the Lake of Fire. Only through repentance in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord will that lost spirit ever be written back into the Book of Life.

Through genetic manipulation in our foods, satan is destroying what is left of the original human DNA in the days of Adam and Eve.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I am wary of those with claims such as 'I am an alien / demigod / god / goddess / starchild / indigo / in communication with aliens / ancient blood type / special blood type etc' .

I think there might be those with super powers and I believe in extra terrestrial entities but just wary of some claims.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

that makes sense but there is a lot of evidence that there are people with superpowers out there

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
metaex.yolasite.com...
aau.yolasite.com...
metahumans-international.webs.com...
sorry missed a few links that might help

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by truthontheloose

I wouldn't consider those links ''evidence''.

Perhaps the definition of a 'metahuman' would be above human ability on many levels in many areas.

Perhaps you could name a few if you are so convinced and define their 'metahuman ' abilities.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Perhaps some are just luckier at the life-lottery than others.

In genomics and related disciplines, noncoding DNA sequences are components of an organism's DNA that do not encode protein sequences. Some noncoding DNA is transcribed into functional noncoding RNA molecules (e.g. transfer RNA, ribosomal RNA, and regulatory RNAs), while others are not transcribed or give rise to RNA transcripts of unknown function. The amount of noncoding DNA varies greatly among species. For example, over 98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA,[2] while only about 2% of a typical bacterial genome is noncoding DNA.

Initially, a large proportion of noncoding DNA had no known biological function and was therefore sometimes referred to as "junk DNA", particularly in the lay press. Some sequences may have no biological function for the organism, such as endogenous retroviruses. However, many types of noncoding DNA sequences do have important biological functions, including the transcriptional and translational regulation of protein-coding sequences. Other noncoding sequences have likely, but as-yet undetermined, functions. (This is inferred from high levels of homology and conservation seen in sequences that do not encode proteins but, nonetheless, appear to be under heavy selective pressure.)

The Encyclopedia of DNA Elements (ENCODE) project[3] suggested in September 2012 that over 80% of DNA in the human genome "serves some purpose, biochemically speaking".[4] This conclusion however is strongly criticized by other scientists.[5][6]

en.wikipedia.org...

I know, it's wiki, but I'm lazy and tired this morning.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

thats why one of the links was to stan lee's superhumans watch some of the videos to see people using superpowers

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

This theory erases the need to train. Those who are "gifted", in reality, are just those who have trained harder than the rest of us.

Athletes work for hours and hours and hours to get their body and mind into alignment so that they can achieve their peak physical performance.

Those with the ability to understand complex mathematics and physics also train their minds, working tirelessly to memorize and explore formula.

I don't think it has anything to do with genetics, or mix-breeds with angels and spirits. Simple, old fashioned human endurance is all it takes.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I'm sorry but there is a limit to what training can do it helps but to get to the level of some of these people you would need a serious edge

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

top topics

join