A lot of things the US is unprepared for.
1. Employees forming unions at EVERY company and demanding an
increase in minimum wage to $10 per hour.
2. EVERYONE going down to Mexico to buy
their prescription drugs cheap.
3. EVERY female who feels like it taking off her blouse and
going topless when ever she feels like it (Truely the end of
patriarch run civilization as we know it..)
4. Marching on Washington and throwing the bums out.
5. Limiting CEO salaries, especially at companies losing money.
6. Everybody wearing a pistol.. thus much less crime, and a reduction
of police to a fraction their present number.
7. Term limits for politicians
8. All political candidates get 1 hour on TV to state why they should be
elected. No exceptions, no other advertising, no fund raising. Their
voting records should be posted for all to read. No corporation money,
no "soft" money, NO MORE # from the assholes.
9. End the "drug" war. Tax recreational drugs, provide help for addicts.
Legalize them and eliminate major source of funds raised by the selling
of illegal drugs on black market, and used for other criminal activity.
You have more chance being struck by lightening than being killed
in a "terrorist" attack. Of drowning in your bathtub, of tripping over your
own two feet and hitting your head when falling down killing yourself.
Get real people.
[edit on 22-11-2004 by mockan]