It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Navy UFO records say aliens love oceans

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I LOVE the picture in your OP. I am off to dreamland, but thank you for this thread.

Goodnight friends~

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LevelEleven
Islamic interpretation of "UFOS" are jinn. Islamic belief dictates that jinn love water, and live in them.

Show me please I've never heard that

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
"Instruments malfunctioned with no apparent reason or detected strong interference. The former navy officer says this could be deliberate disruption by UFOs."

this is not the first time i have read this, i have also heard about how car engines die and other equipment fails when these craft are witnessed close by.

This could also mean that other small electrical appliances such as cameras, phones etc fail to work when a genuine "alien ship" is around, perhaps their tech is created this way on purpose to stop us getting any evidence of them,

just a theory
edit on 2-7-2013 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Furthermore, another place where UFOs of non human origin may reside is Siberia (though the closeness to the North Pole or simply - less inhabited by humans places can explain it), Yakutsk. Have you heard of the cauldrons and the anomalies in the Death Valley?

Today I think a Helicopter crashed and 23 people died in the Yakutsk region of Siberia.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you I found it on google images. Have a nice time in dreamland..)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The ocean (or any body of water) is a great place to pick up hydrogen and electrons while remaining relatively undetected and safe from the, um, disease infested two legged animals in the dry lands (no poke at you poster, but it's kinda true). That, in and of itself, should be a major clue...

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarsInDust

Well, scientists look for planets with water, when they search for goldilocks planets; so either these aliens are using the water to refuel, or perhaps taking some of it home for their own planet. Of course, I think that these aliens would need to have the technology to expand what they take, or I think a lot of us would start to get suspicious at the rate of our depleting ocean water.

It’s logical to use planet’s ocean as their main and fast coolant when entering earth’s atmosphere with that hell bent speed and also safe place to remain hidden for further study of the inhabitants. I would do the same if I had the same opportunity.

I don’t think that they are here to steal or borrow our polluted salty water, with their unimaginable technologies they could easily capture ice crystals orbiting other planets in this vast universe why would they come to this little dot to get water from.?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by amkia

Originally posted by StarsInDust

It’s logical to use planet’s ocean as their main and fast coolant when entering earth’s atmosphere with that hell bent speed and also safe place to remain hidden for further study of the inhabitants. I would do the same if I had the same opportunity.

Hello?? They aren't effected by the natural physics of this dimension. They would not feel heat.. Why do you think they can go through walls, oceans, any matter as if they're ghosts..

As far as the oceans being a safe place to remain hidden, they can materialize in and out of this dimension at will, they don't need to hide in an ocean.. You guys are thinking so primitive in comparison to the technology they really have. If you haven't seen one first hand I hope you do one day, because there would be no confusing just how advanced these things are.

edit on 3-7-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
If they do, in fact, go there, it's because it's an easy place to hide. If those saucers can navigate through deep space, navigating through our deep dark oceans is child's play.

Maybe they have headquarters in the deep foreboding seas, go there for some quiet time, or go on vay-cay.

Maybe they like to put some shrimp on the indoor barbie. Who knows?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Confirming the Russian's ideas is a book written by Ivan Sanderson called Invisible Residents.

Its particularly well researched and gives details of sightings from Navies and Merchant Ships all round the world and even mentions Columbus's log entry on an UFO or USO. One of the best examples he gives is about a Nato exercise where a USO flew between two NATO ships and entered the sea. There are a number of sightings taken from Japanese ships, which would perhaps seem to indicate, that certain places are favoured by craft that can fly and sail under the sea. All his sightings are referenced by the ships logs.

He deduces that there have been UFO's landing in both lakes, rivers and oceans etc for quite some time. He raises the possibility that the sea is the best place to hide a base.

In a way it gives the whole UFO concept a new dimension to think about because we are now beginning to accept that unless we come up with some considerable new technologies, we will not be able to travel off our own planet, let alone venture outside our own solar system. Too many strange things have appeared in our skies for us not to keep a very open mind about UFO's and if they exist, what better place to hide them on this planet.

His book is well worth getting.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Bumping this thread, I think that the Russians will disclose before the US. They just may have had the contracts for the Sciences just as the US had the Technology.
edit on 3-7-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The only possible reason I can come up with for going into our oceans is because they need deuterium for their propulsion which is like 300 parts per million in sea water. They would have to submerge for a period intaking the sea water through a particle seperator harvesting the deuterium for their nuclear reactor.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I think they were seeing US hardware which far surpassed theirs at the time and said eww UFO. Which doesn’t mean alien BTW.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Another aspect of UFO's disappearing into the sea is that the press generally direct ones attention to the sky which, if there is collusion between our governments and the UFO's in some way, its a very good ruse to direct the public's eyes upwards away from the sea.

I did mention in an earlier post that Ivan Sanderson's book on Invisible Residents has accounts of these encounters by ships from Columbus's log onwards. He includes good source material from ships logs both Naval and Merchant in the 1800's to modern NATO manoeuvres in the 1950's where sightings have been recorded, hushed up where appropriate and simply left to obscurity. I do recommend anyone interested in this topic read his book it is so good.

Sailors reports say that some of these objects can travel under the sea at phenomenal speed, some appear as small separate objects and amass into one large one. They have flown alongside ships, even the American Navy and then just whooshed off either into the sky or into the sea. Many agree that the colours of the objects are clearly seen despite their depth. The descriptions indicate from the logs a number of different shapes for these vehicles with one particular account even noting people sitting inside one and looking at the crew as they flew past.

Today everything is getting so secret, so sly, that its handy to look at the older reports before the current wave of secrecy strangled the flow of free information. Its also worth noting that its only recently been acknowledged that rogue waves exist, despite even the Captain of the QE2 giving an interview about encountering one and no end of ships disappearing with no reason found.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I don't know how I missed this thread. Good article though & thx for the links.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join