It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

scholars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
How do you become a scholar? and to join a research project do you just u2u ADVISOR?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Research projects & Scholar titles go hand-in-hand. This quoted section should explain it.

ABOUT ATS: "Writer-Fighter-Scholar" user titles

The Writer-Fighter-Scholar usertitles are for members who participate in 'special' fora;

The title 'Writer' is for those who participate in the Collaborative Fiction/ Short Stories forum.
Writers are selected by forum staff, but you can also send a u2u to 'John Bull 1'.

The title 'Fighter' is reservated for participants of the Debate Forum, and it's regular Debate Tournaments.
To join the Debate Forum, you must challenge a member, and then send a u2u to 'Kano' with a request for a 'Grudge Match', like this one.
Whenever a Debate Tournament is planned, members will be notified by a mass-u2u, or a notification a top of the forum home page.

Last, but not least, the Scholar title is for Researchers in the Research Forum
You can participate in the Research forum, by sending a u2u to 'Advisor', with the subject of your research project, or you can be invited to join one.

This question and many, many more can be answered by browsing this forum:
Website/Board Rules & Updates

[edit on 8-11-2004 by Spectre]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I would like to formally volunteer to participate in any research project concerning biblical archeology, or theological discussion and research.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by everlastingnoitall
I would like to formally volunteer to participate in any research project concerning biblical archeology, or theological discussion and research.

u2u ADVISOR or the team leader (TL) of the specific research project you want to join...

hope this helps...

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Ah yes chums, thank you for your dashing work! ( knowing stuff that I don't)

new topics

top topics

join