It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It seems many DO understand, even if subconsciously.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Trying to keep it simple, what is this a depiction of?

and if it HAS been processed in the many minds who follow, is it REALLY too much to consider Higher Beings doing this in REALITY...

NAMASTE*******
edit on 6/28/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
notice THEY don't see them
But LUKE does...

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
1 shall start...

It appears LUKE thru his turmoil's and training has been enlightened in many levels of awareness to the point where he can Sense / See the foreFathers of he... That HAVE Ascended.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Trying to keep it simple, what is this a depiction of?

Luke Skywalkers final decent in to madness as he hallucinates Anikan Skywalker, The Father He Himself Killed as well as both his Mentors Obi Wan and Yoda.

Stress and Trauma such as Luke would of had to endure would be very difficult to deal with however, so I guess a little hallucination here and there is expected. Plus, who knows what in the hell those Ewoks put in their food and drink while celebrating??

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
And so perhaps as many seek to understand enlightenment or description of. The movie may offer hints.. That its a YIN/YAN like process or learning experiencing and as you overcome the lower aspects of yourself you automatically uplift your soul/spirit/internal Energy or however you see Ob1 Vader Yoda depicted in the vid. So you ARE experiencing it already
its just recognizing the aspects of yourself to overcome which no one can really point out to you as they are the most personal kept parts that only you and a HIGHER being Observing YOU can affect enhance or degrade in lower ascensions..

I picked this part of STAR WARS
nice series. To simplify the Enlightenment of LUC
the negativity of his father which his father eventually overcame and Ascended into his higher YOUS
as well as to show how thru the process of enlightenment LUKE was ascending in physical form and still had ways to go Spiritually.

Relating to Human & Other CREATOR Creations ascending in higher LIGHT or other like forms.

As 1 said tried to keep it simple but still get the point thru.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

You see and thank you for contributing mOjOm

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by mOjOm

You see and thank you for contributing mOjOm

Not sure if we see exactly the same thing, but...You're welcome!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I believe there are higher beings, but I do not think that we can ever be one of them. I think that they never were human but can actually interact with us sometimes if they desire. Too many coincidences in this world for me to say that something above our comprehension does not exist. I'm not so sure that our ancestors could ever be one of them either, they appear to be some sort of higher level energy being from the research I did on them in different cultures writings throughout history..

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I believe there are higher beings,

BELIEVE is almost like step zero, if made then next steps are in better order and better understood...

but I do not think that we can ever be one of them.

To 1 this IS where the LACK of EGO assist. For you learn acknowledge the elders and their ways but don't seek to be the but perhaps you CAN learn from the if GUIDED..

GREAT points rickymouse
its like the saying the cake is a lie and so your experiences lessons develop/advance enhance YOUS and it would be naive to 1 to feel that the can go thru all EXISTENCE w/o guiding..

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I disagree. I don't believe we are humans with a soul, but a soul living as a human for experience. I think we all have the capacity to become enlightened and become a teacher or 'higher being' at least in the context of being a more enlightened soul.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metallicus

I disagree. I don't believe we are humans with a soul, but a soul living as a human for experience.

Originally posted by Metallicus
I think we all have the capacity to become enlightened and become a teacher or 'higher being' at least in the context of being a more enlightened soul.

just got to remember to further agree, that there will always be elders as YOUS will eventually become, following your premise and so the ORDER dimensional...

More mature GUIDE Oversee the upcoming ETERNALS... Who may remain young in relation to when first CREATED with the rest as well as in LEVEL of SCHOOL graduated from dimension -zone of existence locations 3d or higher...

Thanks Metallicus your input is appreciated within the OP.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Even though I don't think that the we can evolve to be one of these beings, I feel that if we follow their teachings we may evolve to some other realm. I can't say that this notion is impossible. I'm thinking that this reality is a place to learn and test if our spirit is suitable to go on to the next phase of our existance. I think if we flunk, we just die or basicly are not born into the real realm. If you examine how the advancement of technology is progressing, we may even advance to a training ability like this within a hundred years, a lifetime of learning in a couple of months in an incubator with interactive computer programming fed into our brains. I feel that this could be a possibility at a much more advanced level.

A super advanced race of beings would need to sort out the bad eggs so that they would not jeopardize their civilization. Is this reality even real and if it is, how many others are actually really integrating with this reality and how much is computer generated.

Either way, I think an advanced race of beings would acknowledge that there is something that they cannot comprehend that is structuring their universe.

This is just my hypothesis and there is probably no way to gain evidence to substantuate any of it. It is a wait and see to find out I guess. I wonder what people will look at in a hundred years if this is the case and this is a history lesson

The others, elders, and authors are different beings I think. All three are a sort of communication with other beings.

Now that I am starting to look a little nuts, I have to state that this is a possible hypothesis I am looking at and I have no way of ever knowing if it is real from the realm I live in. It would actually halfheartedly fit into a lot of the writings of old and perceptions of now though. I wouldn't let this steer my life though, my path is the same no matter what reality is. I try to be honest and try not to harm anything without a good reason. My mentor was my dad and my spirit guide is mother nature. I am proud of my ancestors that brought me here, I may not have agreed with everything they did in life but I still thank them for giving me a chance to experience life. I know very little about my ancestors other than those I grew up with.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Logic and thanks for the additions
much appreciated your points shared/reflected...

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Metallicus

That is possible and we may be able to get up higher but I don't think that we could get to angel status. Maybe we could get to be elders but not writers. There are so many possibilities to what reality really is. I just don't think that this reality is the only possibility. I research science but do not put all my faith in it because I see too many motives to steer it away from reality..
edit on 28-6-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Metallicus

That is possible and we may be able to get up higher but I don't think that we could get to angel status. Maybe we could get to be elders but not writers.

To 1 you don't search to be them you strive to better yourself and perhaps surprise the encouraging FURTHER advancements as you demonstrate YOUR unique YOUS ...

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Whatever will be will be is a good saying. I will continue trying to be honest and truthful as long as I am here. Hopefully if something happens to my mind later on in life, I do not turn into something I do not want to be, I would rather die.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This is where the EGO can take control of an immature CREATOR Creation Soul/Spirit/Internal ENERGY from exposure to HIGHER abilities which can then be made techs. to control others @ the designers will. Which is unbalance.. So LACK or complete detachment from EGO can provide more fertile grounds for the consciousness to advance on a HEALTHY level as opposed to learning new things and using them against other for your own free will further detaching you from the YOUS as so much ENERGY is then concentrated on one or more even, the physical level of awareness and perhaps some lower paranormal metaphysical levels Blocking and potentially making vulnerable other parts of YOUS ENERGY STUCK but accessible to by HIGHER BENGS in detached from realms from you the due to deeds EGO related...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Whatever will be will be is a good saying. I will continue trying to be honest and truthful as long as I am here. Hopefully if something happens to my mind later on in life, I do not turn into something I do not want to be, I would rather die.

or just REMEMBER your ARE STILL YOUS my friend even if @ those moments not feeling so due to whatever happens to the mind... and so persevere the spirit make it stronger perhaps EVOLVE from the turmoil.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I am what I am and I cannot change that. That is my new motto. I wouldn't change one thing in my life, good or bad I learned from it. I am a creation of my life, I do not want to be like someone else, I think I turned out just fine. I have learned a lot from other people that helped shape who I am. I have learned a lot from mother nature and all of her creations.

Everyone is different and I can never be the same as someone else, my reality is a little different than anyone else on this planet. Why would anyone want to act like someone else just to gain popularity? I have confidence in myself, I do not need reinforcement from others as long as I am honest and truthful in my actions. I am not going to automatically respect someone because of their credentials, wealth, job, or because others are respecting them. I'm a mouse, not a monkey, so monkey see monkey do does not apply. When I was young I may have been misled to believe this way but that ideology is long gone. Everyone deserves respect based on their actions not on their knowledge or position in this world.

I'm sure that there will be a few people here that think I am a little different, I am just verifying that

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Everyone deserves respect based on their actions not on their knowledge or position in this world.

I'm sure that there will be a few people here that think I am a little different, I am just verifying that

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join