It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Pelosi: This 4th Let's Celebrate 'Health Independence'

page: 3
10
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Still confused how you americans can screw up something so simple as universal healthcare


Talk about makeing things over complicated and shooting yoursels in the foot




posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
Still confused how you americans can screw up something so simple as universal healthcare


Talk about makeing things over complicated and shooting yoursels in the foot


The problem was in cost.

Instead of looking for a way to lowering the cost of healthcare, the government stepped in and looked for a way to have everyone pay for the HIGH cost of healthcare.



posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
[

Instead of looking for a way to lowering the cost of healthcare, the government stepped in and looked for a way to have everyone pay for the HIGH cost of healthcare.


Thats exactly what Im saying. How can you have screwed up so royaly



How much is this even costing you?


Seems like you have gone the most expensive stupid route to provide for the needy and its been done in such the most retarded way its going to end up hurting the poor even more.





O and Neo as far as healthcare not being part of the consititution I hate to break it to you but heathcare back then consisted of leeches and haveing holes drilled into your head. They kinda did not know about the expensive skilled surgical procedures and expenisve hard to make drugs we have now

edit on 29-6-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
"How can we screw this up?" Did you read the Headline in this thread??
Pelosi's name is attached.
If her name attached, it's screwd up.
Add some other names that come to mind... Feinstein would be up there too.

Don't ask me how we keep electing these "mindless" criminals to office. I have NO CLUE other then Californian aren't fond of Republicans. Remember, republicans are for the rich, and democrats are for us commoners.

That's the way it's delivered here in Califronia anyways.
And I'm not in either camp.
If Northern Cal wants to split up the state with So.Cal, we get San Luis Obispo North.
I'll sign the papers on one condition.
Nancy and Feinstein represent So. Cal. And I'll guard the northern/ so. cal border myself to keep them down there too.
And I'm gonna get followed now.



posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob
 


Im UK so I only know how crap your two partys are not all the names of who in them and who has done what crap so forgive me


She sounds alot like our Harriot Harmon or Jaqi Smith who are both useless politicians over here



posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok
 





Im UK


We stopped listening to what the UK had to say on July 4th, 1776.


When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.


Meaning the tyrannical despotism of a government using force to buy a corporate product.


We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--


The bloody US Government is not the creator of those rights


That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -


That means ALL not mob rule where the minority is protected.


That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.


Read this rest: Declaration of Independence




edit on 29-6-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by crazyewok
 





Im UK


We stopped listening to what the UK had to say on July 4th, 1776.


When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.


Meaning the tyrannical despotism of a government using force to buy a corporate product.


We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--


The bloody US Government is not the creator of those rights


That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -


That means ALL not mob rule where the minority is protected.


That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.


Read this rest: Declaration of Independence




edit on 29-6-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)



OFF TOPIC





BTW if you actually learned to read at no point did I say I thought Obamacare was good. Its rubbish.

And its a international forum and in the UK we have freedom of speech so well erm deal with it

edit on 29-6-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok
 


Pelosi: This 4th Let's Celebrate 'Health Independence'

Wanna try again?



posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96
 


she's such a loser...just trying to get acceptance to who ever will listen....just retire already and enjoy you ridiculous wealth you troll



posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Tell you what Ms Pelosi. This fourth I will celebrate the independence from overbearing and tyrannical government, which the blood and intellects of our Founding Fathers achieved. The same type of centralized, authoritarian behemoth that you represent and your likeminded sheep worship. What a sad, dumb lady.



posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok
 


The collective principle asserts that... no society can legitimately call itself civilised if a sick person is denied medical aid because of lack of means.
—Aneurin Bevan.


You had plenty of options to sort out healthcare and you let Obama screw it up....



posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96
 


Please, be nice to Petosi, you know that the speeches of the elite whores in congress are written by the private interest they cater to, so you know that stupidity can not be fixed.



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I seem to recall one of the several events that lead up to the original 4th of July was that the current government insisted that we had to be taxed on tea that both helped bailout a troubled company that had a monopoly of a trade sector and that some price manipulations were put in place to ensure that company's product were attractive to an uninformed public. That the taxes collected were done so against the wishes of the people that they were supposed to passively represent and were used to offset the costs of wars that had been ongoing for a decade or more and that those taxes were to pay for the salaries and operation of local governments in order to ensure loyalty and dependence on the centralized government...

Nothing sounds so familiar as the tyranny imposed by despots that have disconnected themselves from their constituency and manipulated all forms of justice and legal recourse to their favor. Yes, Chief Justice Roberts, Congress has the power to tax, however money charged and collected as a punishment is the definition of a fine, which is not a tax. And never once did you address the fact that Congress does not have the granted power to empress the individual into the purchase of a tangible product or contract in order to remain a law abiding citizen.

I would, however, like at this time to petition the Small Business Administration for a small business grant. I wish to open a tar, feather and rail emporium in Washington DC and feel the the projected sales would make this a multi-million dollar enterprise over the course of the next two years.
edit on 30-6-2013 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96
 


The World Socialists are having their day in the US with her running amok in government. She knows what she is doing.



new topics

top topics



 
10
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join