It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets in the Bible explain why we are not content with our “elected” governments

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This is to reveal 3 secrets. They are secret because you will most likely not hear about their meaning in church. But they are not as secret for those who pay attention to what the Bible actually says. They concern 3 aspects of how we are being governed, 1) governments, 2) religion, and 3) those who control all governments and religions.

1) “shepards”: Governments make themselves appear benevolent but really serve the interests of the powers that have absolute control over them.

Th 5:2 “Jehovah’s day is coming exactly as a thief in the night. Whenever it is that they are saying: “Peace and security!” then suddenly destruction is to be instantly upon them.” Mt 6:9 Our Father in heaven, your kingdom come, on earth,

2) “Jesus”: Religious myths are being used to manipulate us into serfdom.

1Cor 16:2 “Let each of you set something aside in store as he may be prospering, so that… I shall send to carry your kind gifts to Jerusalem.” Mt 10:34 “Do not think I came to put peace upon the earth, I came to put, not peace, but a sword. For I came to cause division.”

3) “God”: Aliens created our civilizations by controlling our governments and religions.

Eph 2:19 You are no longer strangers and alien residents, but you are fellow citizens of the holy … God. Ez 1:19 When the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go. 2:3 He said: Son of man, I am sending you to the Israelites, to a rebellious nation that has rebelled against me. 1Cor 1:8 You (men) have already begun ruling as kings without us (God’s apostles).

I believe words have meanings. It is improper to take somebody else's words and claim that what is meant is significantly different from what the words mean. Unless there is evidence that the altered meaning applies. If you believe these verses mean somethig else, please provide a solid argument, using words with their proper dictionary meaning. Thank you, Peace.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingHuman

Aliens created our civilizations by controlling our governments and religions.

Nope, just men seeking power and willing to abuse anyone and everyone, even murder them to achieve it. Just men doing what they have always done.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingHuman
This is to reveal 3 secrets. They are secret because you will most likely not hear about their meaning in church. But they are not as secret for those who pay attention to what the Bible actually says. They concern 3 aspects of how we are being governed, 1) governments, 2) religion, and 3) those who control all governments and religions.

1) “shepards”

Check! Shepards are no friends to the lambs. They lead them to their slaughter

“Jehovah’s day is coming exactly as a thief in the night. Whenever it is that they are saying: “Peace and security!” then suddenly destruction is to be instantly upon them.”

Check! Lull them into a sense of peace and protection, then whammy!

“Jesus”: Religious myths are being used to manipulate us into serfdom.

Check!

“God”: Aliens created our civilizations by controlling our governments and religions.

Check. It's the only way to justify biblical stories and other mythological tales. Aliens!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Why would a shepherd lead a lamb to slaughter? You can't get wool from a dead sheep. A shepherd protects the safety of the flock and leads them to good pasture lands and water sources.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

You can't make a Passover dinner from a sweater.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

That would be one lamb from the flock, not the entire flock.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'm not convinced that all gods were aliens.

Ancient peoples used the idea of a "God" to explain anything that they didn't know where it came from.

Unfortunately, in this day and age of scientific discovery, we know that "God" wasn't responsible, the scientific process was, but many still believe in the ancient ideas. It's very hard to wipe out 10,000 years plus of human conditioning.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Why would a shepherd lead a lamb to slaughter? You can't get wool from a dead sheep. A shepherd protects the safety of the flock and leads them to good pasture lands and water sources.

Actually, you CAN get wool from a dead sheep. But only once.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Don't be naive. The flock feeds the whole village. Every day people need to eat, Lamb was their meat of choice. They didn't have bacon cheeseburgers back then, you know.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

You're right. Sometimes god was a volcano or a thunder storm.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingHuman

Why do we need the bible to tell us of our human nature? Ambitious men seek power, money, fame, and women. Have you ever heard of a non-ambitious man running for office?

Why do some people become politicians?
Why do some people become cops?
Why do some people become psychiatrists?
Why do some people become murderers?

There's no need to explain because the point is there's a very down-to-earth answer to all of these questions. It would be better to study biology than the bible for the understanding of human nature.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Don't be naive. The flock feeds the whole village. Every day people need to eat, Lamb was their meat of choice. They didn't have bacon cheeseburgers back then, you know.

Are you kidding? Meat was a luxury for the majority of the people and was partaken of on special occasions. Fish was the normal protein in the diet.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

Actually, you CAN get wool from a dead sheep. But only once.

Haha

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Sure shepherds find good pastures, so that their lambs are fat. And sure, they protect their commodity from the competitive predators. Face it NuT. Lamb is food. Hebrews ate lamb. Hebrews also used lambs and rams as sacrificial animals.

You seem to be oblivious to the irony of Jesus portrayed as both the shepherd and the lamb. Shepherds are not a lambs best friend. They lead them to the slaughter. You also seem to miss the irony of your cavalier dismissal of how few sheep the "good" shepherd slaughters.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I'm not oblivious to anything. You need to read up on shepherding apparently, because it appears you're completely talking out of your hindquarters.

Shepherds. (See history)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Again, the metaphor seems to goes over your head.

Lambs are food. Lambs are sacrificed. Jesus is the shepherd who leads the lamb to be sacrificed and the lamb, who we are to follow.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Why do we need the bible to tell us of our human nature?
There's no need to explain because the point is there's a very down-to-earth answer to all of these questions.
I don't use the Bible to tell us about human nature. I know there are sheep and shepards, that's ok. I am curious to find out about what the Bible calls God. And why this "God" treats us the way (they or it) do.

I do not see a "down-to-earth answer" explanation for many megalithic structures with rocks that weigh 1000+ tons, some that are submerged, others that require advanced engineering, astronomy, and logistics at a time when they didn't have practical means to even write. The answer that I found is that this requires activity and leadership by aliens. The next question is, How did the aliens lead humans to provide the physical labor? The Bible answers this question. If you read the words, rather than to listen to the priest telling you that they mean something totally different. Who is the priest to make such claims?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Nope, just men seeking power and willing to abuse anyone and everyone, even murder them to achieve it. Just men doing what they have always done.
Nope, Alexander would not have been able to conquer the entire known world by age 30 just by abusing people. He will get stabbed in the back by his body guards long before having millions of square miles. How could he even control that?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingHuman

Originally posted by jiggerj

Why do we need the bible to tell us of our human nature?
There's no need to explain because the point is there's a very down-to-earth answer to all of these questions.
I don't use the Bible to tell us about human nature. I know there are sheep and shepards, that's ok. I am curious to find out about what the Bible calls God. And why this "God" treats us the way (they or it) do.

I do not see a "down-to-earth answer" explanation for many megalithic structures with rocks that weigh 1000+ tons, some that are submerged, others that require advanced engineering, astronomy, and logistics at a time when they didn't have practical means to even write. The answer that I found is that this requires activity and leadership by aliens. The next question is, How did the aliens lead humans to provide the physical labor? The Bible answers this question. If you read the words, rather than to listen to the priest telling you that they mean something totally different. Who is the priest to make such claims?

Whether we want to attribute something to a god or an alien, we must first exhaust all UN-grandiose possibilities. We are in awe of what man was able to accomplish thousands of years ago, mysteries that we, the modern man, aren't able to do. Well, just six hundred years ago the gun was invented. Tell me, if the knowledge of gun-making and mixing of gun powder vanished, how many billions of people today would know how to create these things?

Heck, my mother died just thirty years ago and try as I might I still can't figure out some of her recipes. We called them mashed Black Potatoes and no Thanksgiving would be complete without them. They are now a complete mystery.
edit on 6/28/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Why would a shepherd lead a lamb to slaughter?

Because it is used as a sacrifice, not for its meat or wool. This is not something they want to talk about because lamb means child-sheep, and sheep means people. They are rreferring to sacrificing human children.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join