It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Rentboy and Satanism Claims Revealed by Paedophile Priest Don Patrizio Poggi

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Second post of page 5 :

I have noticed that a few of the posters here are arguing, bickering, debating or whatever you may like to call it over the same subject that can be partially answered in my post.

Has not one of you taken the time to read what i posted are are you stuck on your own opinions for the sheer sensation of pride?

How many of you here arguing this debate actully live in Europe and witness what i am talking about in that post?

How annoying.

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 30-6-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This blog dated January 26, 2012, may be of interest to you...

Father Martin stated in his last book, "Windswept House", that a black magic ceremony had been performed in Rome and South Carolina simultaneously on June 29, 1963. The notes of interest on South Carolina it being the home of Freemasonry in America, the state of origin for the Civil War, and also has a St. Peters in Columbia. This ceremony was to "enthrone Satan". What is of interest here is that Father Martin stated that the enthronement was enabled to occur sometime within 50 years of the ceremony. This means that no later than June 29, 2013, Satan is invited to assume the Papal throne.

endoftheage.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

That's more than 7 1/2 per day on average. He must be very quick at his work.
edit on 30-6-2013 by yamammasamonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Well that date is very intersting, whether or not the actual ceremony
took place, or it is literally or figuratively a progression, there is a change
that is unprecedented that actually has taken place upon the international scene
coinciding with with that date.

One needs to look no further than The Vatican, and its newly aquired rights
at Mt. Zion.
edit on 30-6-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Why do people continue to defend the Catholic Church? Is it not clear if you keep seeing "bad fruit" you have a "bad tree"?
matthew 7

15“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.
16 You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
17 So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit.
18 A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit.
19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
20 Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I like you Wrabbit, you're always reasonable and take the time to write well authored replies and it's obvious you weigh all sides of an issue.

Endorsed.

There are few people here it's more of a pleasure to converse (and argue) with than the Wrabbit.

On topic (more or less): I think the world, or significant portions of it, is now experiencing something of an epidemic of paedophobia. We should ask ourselves if that's true, and if so why.

Things that cause us the greatest moral horror often also attract us in a perverse way, though we might deny the attraction even to ourselves. The people expressing themselves so viciously against paedophiles and/or the Vatican are not secret paedophiles themselves; but they probably buy into the unhealthy way in which our society fetishises youth and erotic beauty. That's hardly surprising, because most people do, and don't even notice. It's part of the great consumer-capitalist metamyth once called the American Dream, though I think nearly the whole world is dreaming it these days.

The originator of this libel, the renegade kiddy-fiddling ex-constabular priest, sounds like a thoroughly nasty character, but some of those who have chosen to embrace his accusations as unquestioned truth on this thread come close to having him beat.

edit on 14/7/13 by Astyanax because: the constabulary.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
This blog dated January 26, 2012, may be of interest to you...

Father Martin stated in his last book, "Windswept House", that a black magic ceremony had been performed in Rome and South Carolina simultaneously on June 29, 1963. The notes of interest on South Carolina it being the home of Freemasonry in America, the state of origin for the Civil War, and also has a St. Peters in Columbia. This ceremony was to "enthrone Satan". What is of interest here is that Father Martin stated that the enthronement was enabled to occur sometime within 50 years of the ceremony. This means that no later than June 29, 2013, Satan is invited to assume the Papal throne.

endoftheage.blogspot.com...

I'm from Charleston SC and I went to college in Columbia SC. I know of the first Masonic Lodge in South Carolina, it's on Orange Grove Road in Charleston and I've also been to St. Peter's on Assembly Street in Columbia (my mother is a Roman Catholic and my father is Southern Baptist so I've been a bit torn between the two my whole life but practiced both at various times throughout my life). Forgive me if I sound ignorant but I'm trying to connect the dots to understand what the beginning of the Civil War and a major Freemason Lodge have to do with the alleged Satanic ritual. I read your link and it references the fact that the Civil War started in SC (at Fort Sumter, a few minutes drive from where I am), it states that South Carolina is the American home of Freemasonry (I thought the American home of Freemasonry was Boston but if it's Charleston, that means the home lodge is also a few minutes drive from me, which is just weird), and it references St. Peter's in Columbia (the interior of which copies in remarkable fashion the architecture and etc. of St. Peter's in Rome). I admit, it is well known that Satanism is alive and thriving here in the Bible Belt, especially in South Carolina cities like Charleston, Columbia, and Greenville. What I'm not understanding is the significance of the Civil War starting here or the fact that South Carolina is supposedly the American home of Freemasonry. I'm assuming that the Satanic ritual of 1963 allegedly took place in St. Peter's in Columbia? The article wasn't clear on that point and I'm curious as to where the ritual allegedly took place. I'm not trying to be snarky or anything, or say that it is or isn't true that the ritual took place...I'm just trying to understand the motivations for location that have been given and figure out where in South Carolina the ritual took place (so I can avoid it, LOL).

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Looks like the whole thing was made up!

The accuser was out for revenge and made the whole thing up. Though I'm sure the good folks here at ATS won't believe it.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The boys no doubt were even younger not just 14-15. Probably around 8-17, there is no such bar thats called twink in Rome.

No doubt the news are also trying to cover up the actual name of it for its grain repetition around Rome. Sorry if i am bringing this old thread up.

But to my surprises just like the British elite ring surprised this has no longer any follow up seems black market money pay the silence.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IsidoreOfSeville

From the article.

The allegations are rejected by the Vatican, CathNewsUSA reports. Cardinal Agostino Vallini, head of the Catholic Vicariate of Rome said Poggi’s claims were made from a desire for vengeance.

You would actually believe this from an Cardinal whom has a lot knowledge into this? why you think they are trying to cover it up?

Back in the mid 90s a similar case happened not by the Vatican in italy but close enough in which the Vatican tried to blame the incidents on the satanic groups.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join