It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Rentboy and Satanism Claims Revealed by Paedophile Priest Don Patrizio Poggi

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
More cracks in the dam..... or the damned....

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I left a couple of posts right at the very beginning of this thread concerning what i think should be done with the people who are involved in this story, however as i am a father and have also witnessed child abuse personally, maybe i should have also said (IF this turns out to be true!)

However, there is one point that i do not think anyone has covered here which is the fact that Italy, France, Spain and many other European countries have an extremly large population of Roma travellers and these communities are now becoming an easy source of money for the Roma mafia.

Children are forced out onto the streets to beg, steal, pickpocket and prostitute themselves with the promise of a beating if they come back with no money in their pockets.

I travel around Europe quite frequently and you can go outside any major railway station and find these kids begging, pickpocketing or just plainly looking for "punters"

Although the short video below only talks about what is happening in Romania this is also happening in Europe too. So before people start blathering on about kids willingly hanging about outside gay bars looking for punters, think about what is behind all of this :

And how about this in France : Gypsies arrested for prostituting their male kids :

www.datalounge.com...:showThread,9242265

And here are a couple more links just for extra information :

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

gvnet.com...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

To the pit with them... Feed them to the lions!! What!? They did barbaric things to innocent children in the name of out dated customs with the help of corrupt police. I say re-open the Colosseum in Rome and throw 'em all in there with a couple of lions and let it serve as a lesson to the next sick bastard that comes around.

What a sentiment. Crucify them. Who knows; maybe secretly they seek that end anyways. Rome made sure the soul of the person was kept off the ground when they died for the sake of not letting their corruption become grounded into the land. The wood blocked the energy from reaching the ground. The metal nails were for hitting the meridians just so, that their vital energy would come out at those points into the air and not the ground. Rejected from earth.

I imagine a futuristic equivalent would be to put them in a satellite and launch them into deep space as punishment. Those men need to be banned from earth for being perverted both ways, towards the pious and towards the debaucherous. Launch them into Uranus; poetic justice!

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
My uncle advocated a method of punishment for sex offenders that he called the "Cut or Burn" treatment. It was carried out by nailing the offenders privates to the inside wall of a wooden outhouse, handing him a rusty razor blade, and setting the outhouse on fire. Thus the cut or burn option.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
want to stop perversion, stop the internet, stop human thought, or change it. People have premiscuous sex as a form of rebellion that starts when their young, it can wither go the way of the rapist, molester, luster, or WAKE UP, GET AN OPPOSITE SEX MATE AND ADHERE TO THE LAW OF THE JUNGLE, trust me it will make you happy to have a normal family rather than spreading political and religious nutbag hypocrisy around to cover your sexual deviancies. Respect life and it will respect you. Treat like your in a dominatrix dungeon, it will enslave you.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This must said:

Werent the Romans the ones that crucified Jesus? How did the Catholic church grow so strong? In their own doctorin they killed the Savior.

Forgiveness only goes so far. God may forgive the sins of the past, but I gotta say, if I were a religious man diddling children, I'd be real F'n nervous about my everlasting soul.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The boys were paid €150-€500 (£130-£425) to perform sex acts in church premises across the capital. Poggi also accused the former Carabinieri of selling consecrated hosts for satanic rites.

Its not just Rome other areas in Italy had done this the same you can bet on it.
Lets just put it to that.
edit on 29-6-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Homosexuality is a sin unless the church does it. Then it becomes god's hole-y work.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Maybe you need the world to leave you hungry, and desperate near starvation to see what you'll do to survive.

How dare you cast stones, Heathen!

You don't know what they've been through. Get down of your high horse before God strikes you down from it.

Originally posted by HandyDandy

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Little boys don't stand around on a corner to prostitute themselves.

Really? Who didn't read the article?

The former policeman used to recruit the boys, mostly eastern European immigrants, outside a gay bar named Twink near Rome's Termini train station.

And also.......little innocent boys don't prostitute themselves to begin with.

edit on 28-6-2013 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
As a Catholic myself... i never cease to be shocked and disgusted at what happens. I'm not the best Catholic, i have to say. But still, i am one. And i stand by it.

Remember it's not the religion that's wrong. It's those who control it. And many people who are "higher up" in the ranks of certain religious groups etc are terrible people who use the religion as a cover up.

Catholicism has had a great deal of backlash because of things like this. Islam has had a great deal of backlash because of terrorism. But the religions are not "bad" and i hope you all remember that.

Unfortunately this world is corrupt. And Religion is no exception to the rule.
edit on 29-6-2013 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
They did barbaric things to innocent children

Since when is prostituting yourself in front of a gay bar innocent?

Not that I'm sticking up for the big V but come on......

I would think if you are starving and need to eat...you are Innocent. Taking advantage of someone who is at their wits end is beyond evil.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrConspiracy
As a Catholic myself... i never cease to be shocked and disgusted at what happens. I'm not the best Catholic, i have to say. But still, i am one. And i stand by it.

Remember it's not the religion that's wrong. It's those who control it. And many people who are "higher up" in the ranks of certain religious groups etc are terrible people who use the religion as a cover up.

Catholicism has had a great deal of backlash because of things like this. Islam has had a great deal of backlash because of terrorism. But the religions are not "bad" and i hope you all remember that.

Difference is that Imams were not poking little boys in the behind to get their rocks off.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeenAlot
This must said:

Werent the Romans the ones that crucified Jesus? How did the Catholic church grow so strong? In their own doctorin they killed the Savior.

Forgiveness only goes so far. God may forgive the sins of the past, but I gotta say, if I were a religious man diddling children, I'd be real F'n nervous about my everlasting soul.

Technically but the Romans would have never touched him without the consent of the Jewish leaders who felt he was a threat.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

reply to post by HandyDandy

The article implies the police were hanging outside of the gay bar. It could be they would recruit them with "modeling deals" as they were walking by.

I see no reason for young boys to be hanging out at a gay bar. If they are as young as the article implies, they have yet to figure out what sexuality even is.

For someone who claims he isn't defending the Vatican, you sure are trying your damndest.

Wow, with respect, you are very very naive aren't you? Do you really honestly and truthfully not believe that some young people of either sex accept money to give sexual favours to someone older than them (although not so sure why you have some confusion about when the person paying is older than them).

I find it weird you have a hard time believing that, but you have no problem believing all the (unproven) allegations made in the article.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beartracker16
reply to post by shells4u

Father Gabriele Amorth, 85, who has been the Vatican's chief exorcist for 25 years and says he has dealt with 70,000 cases of demonic possession Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Yes that does sound awfully busy.
25 years is roughly 9100 days.
That's 7.69 exorcisms a day, working 24 hours daily with no days off.
That's 3 hours per exorcism without travel time or bathroom breaks.

edit on 28-6-2013 by Beartracker16 because: added info from replied to post to ease understanding

Well, that is one calculation isn't it? What if he is suggested let's say that one case included a full town of 30,000 people who were all possessed - that's almost half his work done in one go.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The religions ARE bad. The morals of what they are teaching at their most fundamental level are good, but the religions themselves are designed for the greed and selfishness of those who perpetuate them.

Judea, Christianity/Catholicism, and Islam are all going to fall. They have all been corrupted into lies that do not represent the truth of their original writings, and exist only for the benefit of their hierarchy.

There is no true religion of love on this planet beyond Buddhism.

The new religion is coming. We are going to do it right this time.

Originally posted by MrConspiracy

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Exorcism is technically incorrect in what they think they do.

No one can cast out darkness, when we all have darkness within us that is PART of us.

This is like saying you are able to cast out red blood cells and only leave white.

They only balance the energies within the person through their own energy.

The 'darkness' within people is not a demon, it is them. It is usually a torment of a past life.

True balance comes from owning and accepting the darkness within you, then beating it by choosing light.

edit on 29-6-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

reply to post by HandyDandy

Again, who said the boys were prostituting themselves?! You must not read very well.

Italian investigators have opened an inquiry into claims by a convicted paedophile priest that an underage prostitution ring has been operating inside the Holy Roman Church with clergymen hiring rentboys for sex inside churches.

You don't hire a "rentboy" for free sex.

If they had called it a molestation ring or loreing ring, kidnapping ring etc. I could call the kids "innocent". Since it was a prostitution ring where the "victims" prostituted themselves (it never said they were forced to do it) I simply can not.

And if they called it the "fun little boy penetration party"? Would that be more to your liking? Are you suggesting that it's okay for any perverted old man to screw underage kids as long as they pay for it!?

What kind of tripped out logic do you live by where you judge a crime by the euphemisms the media describe it with? And since when is underage boys being seduced by catholic priests a victimless situation? I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule, but come on bro. It might not be rape, per se... but if a young boy - genuinely homosexual or otherwise - wants to blow an old priest inside a catholic church... well forgive me if I'm wrong, but something does not seem quite right with that situation. Seems to me like somebody is abusing a sacred trust somewhere along the way in that relationship - and I doubt it's the underage rentboys.

Italian investigators have opened an inquiry into claims by a convicted paedophile priest that an underage prostitution ring has been operating inside the Holy Roman Church with clergymen hiring rentboys for sex inside churches.

Wow, what a f#ing difference it makes when you emphasize the right keywords in that excerpt!

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

I understand what you're saying. And i hope what you are saying comes true. I admire your optimism.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by fenson76

Thanks for being helpful. You surely have a way with words.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join