It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for someone with any predictive abilities.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
As the title says, I'm looking for someone to help me in a tough time.

I recently just got some news that has me kinda overwhelmed.

I won't get into details and bore everyone, but if you think you can help me could you pretty please pm me

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
i don't know about about predictive abilities, but as a kid i all ways knew what Simpson episode was going to be on without seeing any ads to them and they played them regularly?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
If I may say something on this as someone with some history with the areas you are seeking here. I don't think you'll find any answers worth having or helpful to you, even if you find someone capable and willing to try.

I believe there may be people who can help guide what you come up with, within yourself. However, you sound to be looking for outside answers to inner questions. I'm really saying this with sincerity and meaning when I suggest you look within yourself and listen to what you sense and feel. It's a quarter million years of evolution we all have and some simply train like muscles for a sports event ('Psychics') while some to most never realize it's there. It's the one that will be honest though.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
@Hawksage
Must have been boring for you ;p

@wrabbit
It's nothing that I can find within myself. I understand completely what you're saying and would agree for most subjects.
With my problem, it's a medical thing and I need an actual answer to as I am considering taking quite erm radical isn't the right word but I can't think of a better one.
And I need to know if any of the avenues I'm considering will succeed.

As you might be able to tell I'm somewhat desperate and I know that's probably not a good time to go looking for answers from people but I can't get this answer myself.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wondering12
As the title says, I'm looking for someone to help me in a tough time.

I recently just got some news that has me kinda overwhelmed.

I won't get into details and bore everyone, but if you think you can help me could you pretty please pm me

Thanks.

We all get burdened in life some more than others. I often wonder what will break one person but will make another more resilient. I believe we are given things in our lives and if we are able to overcome the pressure, to stand tall and be bold, we are better for it and can help others when the time comes.

Try and relax and refocus.

If indeed someone could look into the future would you want to know? Cassandra was doomed to know her future and unable to change it. I however think the future is always fluid and inconsistent which is why some people can get close to see a "possible" future there can be too many variables to be conclusive.

Realize instead you are being handed a task one that may be feeling like it is overwhelming you, but one that will make you stronger and possibly to help another human who will face this same challenge. Shape your future by trying to make good and sound decisions and not snap judgements. Ponder over any choices and do not make them haphazardly. Try to do what is best for you and the people you love and direct your own path.

And remember.

In all things...This to shall pass.
edit on 28-6-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Thanks for the words of encouragement abeverage.

I know you're right, and I'm trying to be calm and realise there are always others worse off and I could have things worse and I know to a lot of people my issue would be nothing.

But I just feel if I had some hope that I would be cured I could cope but I can't. There are things I can try, which is what I'll do but they are with their own risks.

Just to say, I have only been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes (please be kind about it being this)I know I know how this can seem like no big deal, but to me it is, because no matter what I do to control my diet (and make me miserable with it) it's going to get worse until I'm on insulin and most probably die from a diabetic complication.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wondering12

So this would be one of the "many" reason(s) why you feel sad or depressed?

You are not the only one feeling like this because I, along with many other individuals out-there feel like shoyt most of the time...Now I probably have some type of diabetes but I don't visit those quacks because the medication(s) would probably make things worse and give me more complications than what I already have in this bloody world!

Just take care of yourself well and try to do plenty of exercise(s) too reverse the symptoms and decease, etc...The power is within YOU to cure what ales you, if you truly believe!

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I found out on monday if they want to start me on medication or not yet.

If she decides she wants to, i've decided to not take the pills and try a super low cal crash diet i read about that can help first.
If that fails, i was thinking of trying hypnotherapy, and if that fails too i would think about trying the gastric bypass surgery. I really would like to avoid that though.

I'm not good with the positive thinking for myself, for others i can be strong and i manage to be able to say things that help them feel better about things but when it comes to me, i just feel like meh it doesn't matter what i do.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

My husband has type 2 diabetes and it is nothing to fool with, but can be controlled. Please be careful. The pills will be to regulate your insulin which is necessary.

Take a diabetes class or research all you can online on dietary needs, and what to avoid.

3 or 4 years ago, my husband had an injury to his foot and come to find out he had a blood clot in his leg and wasn't getting anough blood flow to the foot. He didn't go to the doctors immediately and in no time he was badly infected and eventually lost a leg. Don't mean to scare you. I just want you to realize that diabetics can lose feeling in their feet and it is necessary to always check for any cuts no matter how small.

You can live a normal life like anyone else, just be very careful with what you eat and always check your blood sugar levels. I know it is a scary diagnosis, but if you are careful, you will be just fine. HUGS!

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I know how difficult it is to lose weight. I am disgusted with my own weight and am on at least 2 meds that make me gain weight which doesn't help.
Ask your doctor to meet with a dietician who can work out a plan with you that is tailored to your specific tastes. They can be extremely helpful.

You can even spend some time looking online for diebetic recipes. You'll surely come across things you never thought of and that sound really good to you. There are also support forums online if you feel that might help. If you ever need to talk, just a send a U2U. I live here and am always around. LOL

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Thank you
I appreciate yours, and everyone else's kind posts.

I read a lot about it all, but i have trouble with things sticking in my mind. And every different site seems to contradict each other.

It's such a domination to me, what to eat, when to eat, what not to eat, exercise enough, check this and check that and in the end no matter what you do it could all be for nothing.

Not to mention the fact that food is probably to worse thing to affect me with as i'm extremely fussy.

Think i may have to talk to a dietician though, at least they could give me like a list that i could read from or something. Even though i have a feeling it will be mostly full of veg (even though i can only eat like 4 different things)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

edit on 6/29/2013 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
predictive analysis is real, curvilinear analysis blahblahblahblahblahblahblah.

If you're looking for some psychic, it aint going to happen.

Look for someone who can take seemingly unrelated facts and use them to predict outcomes to events.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wondering12
Thank you
I appreciate yours, and everyone else's kind posts.

I read a lot about it all, but i have trouble with things sticking in my mind. And every different site seems to contradict each other.

It's such a domination to me, what to eat, when to eat, what not to eat, exercise enough, check this and check that and in the end no matter what you do it could all be for nothing.

Not to mention the fact that food is probably to worse thing to affect me with as i'm extremely fussy.

Think i may have to talk to a dietician though, at least they could give me like a list that i could read from or something. Even though i have a feeling it will be mostly full of veg (even though i can only eat like 4 different things)

My husband is fussy too, plus has high blood pressure, high cholesterol, too much iron and potassium in his blood. He is 55 and has had medical problems for a very long time and is still kicking.

What you need to do is try to relax and not think of diabetes as a death sentence. I say try, because I know how hard that can be to relax. I had cancer in 2011 and live in fear of that returning or something else happening to me. Whatever you do...DO NOT get overwhelmed and stop your meds. My husband years ago did that and landed in the hospital and almost died! He got sick of doctors visits and changing meds and the whole thing.

With any med, it is trial and error and different for everyone. In time things will be worked out so that they work best for you. Right now this is all new to you, so take one day at a time, Good idea to see a dietician. Believe me, they have worked with many fussy people and can come up with a plan that is right for you or pretty close. I'm here if you need me to help in any way that I can, even if it's just moral support to cheer you on.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
You should really move this to the medical forum
There are many knowledgable people and health

care professionals in that forum. I think you
Would receive much clearer info.
Good luck with your health.
Peace
FreeFalling

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I know you said you want to avoid gastric bypass - BUT!

Read up on gastric bypasses AND alternatives.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.livestrong.com...

I STRONGLY suggest that if you have a will power deficiency, that you consider the surgical alternatives right away ... don't do anything else until you've read up and made up your mind.

I say this because my spouse was prediabetic, then diabetic type 2 (pills), and then insulin dependent PLUS pills and STILL his sugar is off the charts. If he had gone the stomach staples route when he was first diagnosed, I can pretty well be assured that he wouldn't be diabetic at all now.

I've "heard" that your BEST time to reverse diabetes is the first year after being diagnosed.

Some people buckle down and reverse their diabetes ... others go the way of my hubby. Don't be like him. If you have insurance or can afford the surgical procedure ... I'd say go for it.

edit on 29/6/2013 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
@Night Star
I'm really sorry to hear about all the things you've been through. I've seen some of your posts and you seem like such a nice person, i hate to see bad things happen to good people.
I'll take on board everything you said of course

@Freefalling
You are probably right, i should have just looked for advice as opposed to the magical first.

@Trexter
I have looked into the surgery and it did look promising, but i don't know how long i have had it, what if i was already over the first year a while ago...
Tomorrow i see the nurse to see if she wants to give me medication, and i will talk to her about the surgery and the crash diet.
The diet came about through the results of the surgeries and is only 8 weeks long so i thought i might try that first, with her permission of course.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

The first year may be your "best time"; but, it can be reversed after that as well ... it's just a bit harder because the longer you have diabetes, the more damage to the pancreas is accrued. Don't give up! It's still early for you. Hubby has had this just over 20 years now if you count the 5 years pre-diabetic in the 20. You can do it!

Instead of "I think I can ..." like "The Little Train That Could", say, "I KNOW I WILL ..."
edit on 30/6/2013 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Go around with an MRI scanning people for particular brain organizational patterns that lend themselves to advanced multipoint curvilinear analysis.

The less brain activity the better, as too much activity means they're using sub-optimal paths. Unless it is a huge calculation, in which case they might look like a Christmas tree.

Sources: Halopedia. And real-life science.

top topics

join