It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chechen, Saudi, Uzbek and other western backed terrorists behead Syrian civilians and a priest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The purpose of me posting this is to raise awareness, but most importantly it is to show the hypocrisy of the Western governments, so when terrorists and islamists start killing Europeans in London or Boston, don't be surprised about it, don't blame Muslims for it, and most importantly dont listen to mainstream media propaganda. Our governments sponsor these animals, they supply them with weapons and intelligence, They trade with terror states like Qatar and Saudi Arabia while sanctioning the people of Iran, and Syria; whom are and always been peaceful nations, co existing with other faiths and cultures, but thats not the form of Islam the US wants to spread, they want the Salafi form, the one that beheads people and rapes women.

News websites and social media had circulated a videotape showing 3 handcuffed people who were believed that Father Francois Murad to be among them.

A number of gunmen and other people gathered around them before they slaughtered and beheaded them. Internet websites said that the face of one of the victims apply to that of the Father Murad Franciscan whom Vatican media sources revealed his death. The Father is from Ghassaniya monastery region near Homs, which had been fully vandalized and looted by a group of terrorists.

abna.ir...

The true colours of the FSA terrorist scum, that has done nothing but rape, loot, and murder Syrian civilians since 2011.

[SNIP]
edit on 6/28/2013 by AshleyD because: Mod edit: Removed gore-containing video.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
nothing like a good beheading, i guess they should stop supplying those knives.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Nail these ,too

Rebels Kill Franciscan Monk in Syria

Vatican news agency on Tuesday quoted head of all Franciscans in the Holy Land and Custos of the Holy Land in al-Quds (Jerusalem) Pierbattista Pizzaballa as saying that father Murad decided to be a hermit and resorted to the monastery few weeks earlier.

Custos of the Holy Land said that gunmen entered the monastery and looted all of its items before killing monk Murad, the Syrian Arab News Agency reported.

"The world must know that supporting the gunmen by the west help extremists kill the Syrians", Pizzaballa said, adding, "With such stances, not a single Christian will remain in the East."

english.farsnews.com...

Former savage actions of FSA :

FSA kills two women and throw them in the hole

www.farsnews.com...

here are the old videos

www.farsnews.com...

www.farsnews.com...

www.farsnews.com...

www.farsnews.com...

www.farsnews.com...

:bnghd:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Posted this in another thread but feel it applies here too

We are being fed lies, lies and more lies with a good dollop of BS for dessert

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
When we've come to openly suppport terrorist animals..I guess that makes some in our leadership no better than the animals they support.

We badly need leadership that cares about the United States for more than running it into the ground. We elected the enemy itself and now wonder why we're seeing everything, on every level go horribly wrong everywhere we turn. Gee.... I guess I'm odd in not wondering. It's obvious to me. We've turned our national back to EVERY value America ever stood for. So, we're left fighting for nothing to accomplish nothing.

We've become what we set out to fight. Time to end it or hope others end it before too many more die.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
wow, crazy religious people killing other religious people?

boy have times not changed at all... THE OUTRAGE!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
RT gets to it as always

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Whats the difference between sudden death from above, out of nowhere, like a lightning bolt......
or beheading some poor slob with a dull knife?
The corpses dont seem to care much......
The living live in terror from either act.......thats what terrorism does......

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Well Ive said it before and I hate to say it again but our leaders in the US are setting us up for some seriously hard times. Don't think there aren't going to be serious repercussions over all of the crap going on in Syria. If they don't stop playing their game or Russian Roulette with our future and security America is going to suffer like never before.

Its a shame that when it happens it wont just be the power drunken sociopaths in DC that pay for this.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

mccain - obozo - both the same.

This is about establishing the world bank in these countries - and destroying the USD, as these countries have decided that the "petro dollar" need not be the USD.

WW3 - so that these idiots can make money off of it. Who are the real terrorists? To what I can see, over a lifetime of studying this - it's the fake gov't's that don't count our votes, it's the UN that is filled with "ambassadors" from these people that don't count our votes, it's the large corporations that make laws by these gov't officials that don't count our votes. - let's throw in the vatican and swiss banks that allow these criminals to hoard their money - when money becomes useless - these people will be hunted down and made to pay for their crimes against humanity.

These politicians, bankers, and corporate heads should be the only victims of WW3.
edit on 29-6-2013 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Jumadax

Sorry but Al-Nusra may be fighting against Assad's forces, but they are not direct allies of the FSA.

Thy are also not Western backed, nor do the FSA condone or approve their actions.

Please don't get sucked into anti-western propaganda

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'm wondering if there's a legal route to prosecuting our leaders who are arming and sending aid to these scum?

I mean, for over a decade we've been force fed a diet of Terror this and terrorist that, our soldiers have been ordered to kill and die, millions of civillians have died in the name of the so-called 'war on terror'...and now our leaders are sending money, supplies, armour and weapons and moving them into Syria!

This HAS to be treason, it's the very definition of it FFS!

Aiding and abetting the enemy during war is punishable by death isn't it?

I'm not asking for our leaders to be put to death for their crimes, but surely a prison terms isn't out of the question?

Any lawyers or legal eagles in who can shed any light on this criminal hypocrisy?

new topics

top topics

join