It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA: The End Of Mankind "Leaked Document" 2013

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

If you cannot prove it or disprove it.
Then its a matter of your own opinion.
Does what the video entail make sense to you?
does it seem legit?
Then it is.
if it doesn't, then it isn't.
I don't think anyone can prove its real or fake.
So they automatically try to discredit it.
I guess we will just have to wait and see it any of these "events" actually happen, just like how we never listened to all those 9-11 predictions and then we found out the hard way.
I guess you either live paranoid, and prepared.
Or just continue with your life like what you saw doesn't exist and then find out the hard way.
Personal preference really.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I think the end game is to follow the gorgia guide stones. So to have 500 million only. Because right now in reality is the world is getting potentially a bit crowed. I can't say for sure. And I am in no position to judge either. But every person has to use up so many resources to survive right. In the last 100 years only we went from 1 to 8 billion people. Like there's only so much resources to provide for all these people. It's sort of the easter island effect, is what it will eventually be if there's no balance. But again, I don't know what the top number is for volume of people that the planet can hold. And there's no evidence at all that there are any other planets or moon or anything else but here under the dome. There is only this one world. Even if there were planets which there "isn't", the technology we'd need to even have a remote chance of getting to any of them or even to just populate the moon (if it was real which it's not) is still somewhere in the range of at very very least 100 years into the future.

So I think there's gonna be a reboot. Watch that latest "Resident evil movie" that very last one that just came out. In the movie there's a good scene where the evil villan talks about doing a world reboot. When I saw that I was just like "oh crap". Like I mean that's real. That's not just for sci fi movies. At some point tptb will likely try and orchistrate a reboot. But it won't be nukes. Cuz those are fake as we now know. It might however be a bio weapon, like a plauge of some sort. That could potentially work. But again even those have their limitations. Or maybe a nano weapon. Who knows. But ya we should start to find out what's real and what's fake. ie: nukes, planets, ball earth, hiv, and so many other things we've been told are real but are complete lies and propaganda.

<< 1  2   >>

join