It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA: The End Of Mankind "Leaked Document" 2013

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I've only been able to view the first 8 minutes or so. It does carry some weight IF the proposition being offered here holds up.

The vid is about 35 mins and will finish watching after my normal evening routine has been checked off.

Will return to this post when completed and pick this up... but it does at this point, seem a valid video worth watching.
edit on 28-6-2013 by redoubt because: daily typo

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
reply to post by smurfy

Why would a hoaxer include it? Well probably to sell the idea of the government suppressing tech for nefarious purposes.

No that idea does not need to be sold, I don't think anyone is under the allusion that the government, or governments do not steal, the clever bit is how to use tech to the advantage or perhaps not use it...for governments.
edit on 28-6-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I tend to agree with those that wrote the document.

Lets hope it is all true because it is true.

98% of you are unfit to move forward.
Who knows...you might be one of the 2%

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The document she is referring to is a slideshow presentation by someone at NASA who spoke to a group (don't know who) about the possible future of warfare and technologies.

The author, during the slideshow and after mentions how a number of the things contained therein are not considered even possible.

The document is from 2001. It is not new!

And it has been covered already as of late on the forum.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
I've only been able to view the first 8 minutes or so. It does carry some weight IF the proposition being offered here holds up.

The vid is about 35 mins and will finish watching after my normal evening routine has been checked off.

Will return to this post when completed and pick this up... but it does at this point, seem a valid video worth watching.
edit on 28-6-2013 by redoubt because: daily typo

Why don't you just, View the original powerpoint presentation from 2001 here.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by pigsy2400
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

in that case, accept my apologies, I did use the seach function before I posted and it didnt come up with anything.

This is the link to the PDF,

www.stopthecrime.net...

There is a name at the top of the PDF, if it can be verified.
edit on 28-6-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

It can be verified as a presentation by Dennis M. Bushnell from 2001.

What exactly that loon on YouTube is talking about can't be verified at all.

People in the government give presentations all the time. This isn't news, or the uncovering of a mass conspiracy. There are people in NASA and a ton of other agencies that are just as odd as some of the people on this forum that wear their tin foil too tight.

Remember in 1970 a good number of people thought we were going to have flying cars by the year 2000.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
in fact this year they say they have their alternative power source ready to rock n' roll.

Funny, they have made that claim before, we have heard it all before - remember the Orbo, the E-cat, the Hidro, this weird device www.abovetopsecret.com... etc. etc.

None of these devices have been properly tested and been shown to work, as the makers of them refuse to allow proper testing.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
It's a document, part of a presentation, by a well respected scientist speculating on the future of warfare. It is not an illuminati plot. These things are going to come about by the natural progression of technology and this was part of a presentation for the Federation of American Scientists (Specifically the Military Analysis Network) on what to expect and what we can do about it. For reference, I attended the talk and have only respect for Dennis Bushnell (who, by the way, currently holds a patent for the basis of an energy generation technology that might just change the world.)

Some things are conspiracies, some things are conspiracies when you cherry pick facts and refuse to do any real research. I'll let you figure out which this is.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Funny, they have made that claim before, we have heard it all before - remember the Orbo, the E-cat, the Hidro, this weird device www.abovetopsecret.com... etc. etc.

None of these devices have been properly tested and been shown to work, as the makers of them refuse to allow proper testing.

That's the thing, Bushnell is still interested in this low heat generation, and whatever anomalies did show up in demonstrations. This is once such article from 2011, heavily criticising the money being spent in Langley on low cost energy like cold fusion, although to be fair they do tell us there are many other low cost projects ongoing, although my guess is cold fusion is the one that has got their attention.

nasawatch.com...

No matter, the content of the PDF looks like the work of a megalomaniac, or a comedian, either way not much use as an exercise. 'Chew Chew' the flesh/plant eating robot 'living' off the land ! is 'Chew Chew' multi purpose and helping with climate change as well as munching up cadavers whatever? Elsewhere, video scenes showing torture of Americans, maybe that's a part of CNN manipulation (I presume those would be simulations) and then there is the nanodust to infiltrate the organs and probably killing many while helping against climate change of course. Crazy stuff.
edit on 29-6-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

Got a link to it being a hoax?
I have not seen anyone providing such a link in this thread,although I have seen a few say it isn't true.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
As soon as I saw that Deborah Tavares was involved in this video I stopped watching. She is the same lady that says Earth will pass through the tail of Comet Ison next year and she was also involved in some pretty far fetched conspiracies about the smart meters. I do however agree with a lot of the thoughts about smart meters but she is IMO a quack. I researched her pretty extensively about a year or so ago and she gets way out there with some of her ideas.

With that said I am interested in the PDF document and I will definitely be researching it this evening and will chime back in with my thoughts then.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
As soon as I saw that Deborah Tavares was involved in this video I stopped watching. She is the same lady that says Earth will pass through the tail of Comet Ison next year and she was also involved in some pretty far fetched conspiracies about the smart meters. I do however agree with a lot of the thoughts about smart meters but she is IMO a quack. I researched her pretty extensively about a year or so ago and she gets way out there with some of her ideas.

With that said I am interested in the PDF document and I will definitely be researching it this evening and will chime back in with my thoughts then.

NASA says the same about comet debris from Ison,

science.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Yeah well I don't have time to read the entire NASA article atm but Im sure NASA isn't saying that the debris from the tail is going to cause the extinction of the human race and the end of the world like that wack job is.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I just watched this first video and am looking up the source information she keeps giving. I have a few videos I've found on those issues. I would like to hear how smart meters have or have not affected you. Are we watching the purposeful disintegration of the world economy and seeing capitalism blamed so they can bring in the intended goal of world communism? I believe these lay out some pretty good evidence that points to this happening. There is a lot here, and I hope you enjoy these videos.

(part 1 of 6 parts)

Iron Mountain Information

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Don't people understand that the public only gets technology once it has become obsolete?

Do people really believe anything the gov't says anymore?

I hope this thread stays up - makes you wonder when 3 people automatically jump on something calling it a hoax. You know, "they" are watching everything pasted up on the internet.

PS - I, personally, really hate youtube videos - I have to really force myself to watch them. I wish people would paste up transcripts on this stuff instead.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

You can go to Stopthecrime.net and look up transcripts for a lot of stuff, but ATS won't let us post them. So, have fun searching them out.

I don't see the big deal of reading the transcript of the youtube video as if it adds more weight because it's just what is in the video, but it that means a lot to you, then have fun doing searches on them. I frequently stop the videos, and do a search on the things they are using to back up what they are saying. I highly recommend we all verify what is being said, but that does take time. That is one reason I post the extra videos about the topics that point to them as backing up their points.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
just posted on the BBC site:

www.bbc.co.uk...

Human extinction warning from Oxford

These links will not load for me....

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

just checked them ,
and they are definatly working.

snoopyuk

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I googled and found stories written about the linked story, but I can't seem to get the link to pull up at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join