It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the End (movie)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

This looks like one interesting movie. Hopefully may see it this weekend.

The idea of Emma Watson stealing a bunch of other celebs' supplies at the end of the world just cracks me up for some reason....

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Watched it a couple of weeks ago...its dark..but extremely funny.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Sinkhole de mayo.....lol

It reminds me of scary movie meets 2012.
It looks good, but I dunno, I kind of get the feeling it might be like Shaun of The Dead, where they show the good parts in the preview and then when you watch the movie you realize that you already saw all of the good parts. I hope I am wrong on that.
edit on 28-6-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I love this bunch of actors, added to the short list!

thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I saw this movie with my daughter last week. I expected to like it more than I did. It had some funny parts, but I couldn't honestly recommend paying to see this movie. Maybe on DVD or video.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I watched it opening weekend with my wife and son. I thought it was funny defo not the funniest comedy of the year as boasted by the previews i give it a 7 out of 10 i would wait till it comes out on DVD.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It definitely depends on your taste, but I feel like I haven't seen something that funny in a while. Way over the top, which I love.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

One of my daughters went to see it this past weekend. She said it was funny, but not THAT funny. The only thing that made it worth the price of the movie according to her was a very brief cameo with Channing Tatum as "sex slave" to the guy from "Eastbound and Down". She advised me to wait for it to hit Netflix (and this from an easily amused twenty-something).

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It was a toss up between WWZ and This is The End, but I got outvoted. I still want to see this, just not as much as the other.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Sean of the Dead is a legendary comedy. No disrespect but I think that maybe you need to be British to really 'get it'.

On topic: This film looks good. The cast are epic. Pineapple Express is one of my favourite movies ever, up there with Sean of the Dead. I'm sure this won't disappoint.

reply to post by Gazrok

Thanks for the heads up. I will give you my verdict on this movie in about 3 hours...

edit on 28-6-2013 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This is a great movie! Cant wait to own it on DVD. Not to spoil the movie for anyone who hasnt seen it yet...but Jonah Hill at the end of the movie...too funny.

"Thats why he raised his voice, its because he is mad at you" Johah Hill.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

That could be.
I got the humor, but just seemed the funniest parts were in the previews for it.

Kind of ruined the movie for me because I was expecting it to be funnier than it was, although it was funny, just not as good as I thought.

From the previews this movie seems funny too, but gave me the same feel. Perhaps I just feel a little mistrust after the Sean movie.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This is the only movie I haven't been able to find on the internet somewhere.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I found it. I will PM you.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
It was actually better than I thought it was going to be. You are either going to like or hate it...depending on taste. The demons cracked me up..at least their anatomy...hehe. I was laughing a lot through it...so worth it.

top topics

join