It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannock Chase UFO 1996;Request for Information.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Was looking at this particular case and was wondering if any ATS members had any other relevant information on this case they could contribute to.This case centers around a UFO which according to the witness was sliver and saucer shaped with reflective orbs/lights around it.There was other witnesses to this sighting and what i found interesting is that this object was displaying "flight characteristics" that where according to the witness "beyond recognition".So if any one has more info on this case i would be grateful.

Summer of 1996 (maybe June, around 730pm) I witnessed, along with other people a UFO in Chadsmoor, Cannock, Staffordshire, UK. I was on a bank on the common between the moon under the water and the nest pubs and I witnessed clearly, a silver flying saucer shaped object with reflective orbs/lights around it. It was hovering at landing plane height above the Church in central Chadsmoor, from here it shot to my right and re-appeared around half a mile further towards Cannock. It re-appeared again above the church and seemed to disappear and reappear in the same pattern or just hover for around half an hour. There were visible planes in the sky at the same time. It was not a plane, and its speed of movement was beyond recognition.

Full Article Here:
paranormalcannock.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I witnessed a floating machine at tree top level - 50ft in diameter - no noise and was traveling at about 2mp. Came in hot but slowed and then went -not turned- in a different direction. It was maybe 3-4 ft thick in the center - no way could a human bean fit inside.
So welcome to the wonderful world of 'should I admit it or not.'
glad ya did mate.

have a c(_)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I'm from wolves, and work in cannock, never heard of this sighting. You have got me on the hunt now, have you had a search through the released ufo documents? If no, i'll get on it.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolvo
I'm from wolves, and work in cannock, never heard of this sighting. You have got me on the hunt now, have you had a search through the released ufo documents? If no, i'll get on it.

Cheers any links ect you find please feel free to post them and i will follow them up.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
I witnessed a floating machine at tree top level - 50ft in diameter - no noise and was traveling at about 2mp. Came in hot but slowed and then went -not turned- in a different direction. It was maybe 3-4 ft thick in the center - no way could a human bean fit inside.
So welcome to the wonderful world of 'should I admit it or not.'
glad ya did mate.

have a c(_)

A human couldn't fit inside this one either

I would probably guess that some UFOs are drones and probably not ours:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-6-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I saw one too........

no seriously, i did, you are not the only crazy dude in the world

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I can remember this one at the time, you should research the Staffordshire Newsletter, I'm sure flying triangles were big news on regular occasions in that local paper, also there should be reports in the Express and Star too but I never used to read that one thnotepad not sure. The Chase is quite close to RAF Cosford which was visited by another UFO around that time I think, it would be interesting to see if Cannock Chase sits on the route of a major key line
edit on 1-7-2013 by ufoorbhunter because: Using a phone

new topics

top topics

join