It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eye Ball Billboard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
My daughter was traveling through lockwood Montana and saw a billboard like this alongside the interstate. Apparently they started in New Mexico has anyone else seen these billboards?

Here is a lttle info about what they represent- Ron Fricke created wordless billboards to be placed alongside New Mexico highways, as a way of drawing attention to issues—like government violations of citizens’ privacy—that the IRE sought to address.

www.criterion.com... -the-qatsi-trilogy

This reminds me of this song from the 70's

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Wow. Much better than the usual billboards I'm used to seeing.

I wish I could drive to New Mexico and check these out....very beautiful concept and thought provoking on so many levels....simple, understated and no words, so they could have so many interpretations.

Very cool. I'd love to see more stuff like this.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Dont drive without your seat belt, do not use a phone, do not text defiantly dont even attempt to use a laptop - concentrate on the roads, anything that distracts you from driving is illegal, right?

so how come billboards are okay?

stupid.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This reminds me of an idea I had for waking people up.

I was gonna put 1 or a few words on many billboards that will lead people who read it down the rabbit hole and eventually end up here.

Is it legal to build a billboard in my front lawn to rent out for advertising or for my own ideas?
edit on 28-6-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

As far as using your front yard for signage you might have problems if you have a home owners association but other than that I do not see why not...

new topics

top topics

join