It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The global campaign to curb obesity and everything you do!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantriQueptidez

Sorry I don't live in your magical world of government stats. I live in the real world. I see it first hand on a daily basis. Aspartame is linked to autism, obesity and all out dependency.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

Excess sugar is linked to obesity, autism, adhd, & diabetes just for starters.

Nothing that I said has to do with "government statistics".

Just give up, kid. You're obviously outclassed here.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I heard of this thing it was called mind y.o.f.b.

You make it other peoples business when you make a post about it on ATS... If you didn't want other peoples input, then keep it to yourself.
edit on 28-6-2013 by Chargeit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Please...

Anything in excess is bad.

Aspartame is addictive.

I think you should be the new spokesperson for government and childhood obesity. Lol

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

Yeah bud.

It's only a nationwide program sponsored by yours truly...the government.

Of course it's none of your business.

By the way...what are you wearing?

I think your shoes are cute!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Have fun under your bridge troll.

Good luck with your paranoia.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

At least under my bridge we live within our own means. We work for a living and we don't try to tax or punish people who don't agree with us.

Have fun in your fantasy world....rainbow bright.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Use that's right no longer will your child have a choice to pay for a product be it a Gatorade, coca cola or a chocolate chip cookie loaded with calories. Nope from now on its only the best, granola and fruit!

I am sorry to inform you, but gatorade and coca cola have about as much calories and sugar as granola and fruit.

Obesity is largely caused by sugar and many carbohydrates. So to say now on its granola and fruit would be misinformed.

As far as the global campaign to get us all to change our habits. well....

That is corporations making the rules .

You see,,, corporations are making the rules now days, and they pay for propaganda and they pay for laws.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I guess we all agree our lawmakers are bought. They have been convinced by corporations that the ills of the world, including the economic collapse is the fault of millions of the overweight, the lazy poor, illegals, teenagers, women, homeowners, the disabled, the elderly. Boy, who knew we had so much power.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The 'mantra' of the time we are living in is "Me" "I want" "I gotta have"

People do have power over big Corporations >>>(simply just don't buy 'fast foods'

'coke' 'chocolate' 'pepsi etc.') Its amazing how little one actually needs to live!

If the afore mentioned relied on me they would be out of business ... and no I am not,

and neither feel deprived.

Examples

I had three children and they were never bought a bar of chocolate each, they shared a bar...

a lesson in sharing?? ... after all chocolate is a treat and not the staff of life ...

They drank water (juice and fizzy drinks were a treat and not the norm for them.

No one seems to drink water these days, and water quenches thirst better than any other

type of drink.)

Again when my grand children went to school there was a tuck shop next door to the school

and every day when school was out that sweet shop was FULL of parents "buying treats" for

their children (more often than not more than one bar and drink each!)

"TREAT" >>>>>> something special, occasional, rare, pleasurable

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel

What are you the government spokesperson?

You're only aspiration in life is to have six pack abs?

And you promote aspartame as something that is supposedly better than something natural?

Sorry but I smell a loser.

Keen nose. Be careful, soon QQ will be stalking you as he does me with PM after PM after PM. Date him?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Darryl Forests
Knows a self-centered freak when he smells one

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Forests

I sent you a single PM. You replied with a bizarre response. I sent a follow up PM to try and figure out why you chose to interpret my PM in such a way.

You are a drama queen.
edit on 1-8-2013 by QuantriQueptidez because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuantriQueptidez

I sent you a single PM.

LIES cannot hide your obsession with me.

You are a drama queen.

You are a drama queen STALKER.

Darryl Forests
May report this STALKERto the MODS

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Forests

Stalking is unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group toward another person. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person or monitoring them. The word stalking is used, with some differing meanings, in psychology and psychiatry and also in some legal jurisdictions as a term for a criminal offense.

Stalker

After a single PM, you accused me of being a homophobe for no good reason, and threatened to report me to staff if I messaged you again, which you informed me I would be banned over.

I was justified in sending a follow up PM to inform you that you were free to contact staff, however you had no authority to ban me, and that you were incorrect in your bizarre interpretation of my PM as indicating I was a homophobe.

You then harass me on the forum with the response in this thread.

You are the stalker. I refuse to deal with you again on this forum.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join