It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 reasons to get your money back from Ron Paul Inc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

As Ron Paul Inc, I mean Campaign for Liberty, morphs into Rand Paul Inc. you should demand a refund of any money you donated.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FSBlueApocalypse

The good doctor has done more for the young people of this country than
any president could hope for. He is truly an educator from his heart.

Keep the change.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
If your priorities were straight, you would demand your money back from the IRS and your vote back from Obama.

Then move on to the bailouts, mortgage scandals, the trillion dollar military killing innocent people in your name...

But let's not waste effort on the REAL issues right?

I mean, Ron tried to do the right thing, stand for your rights, liberties, freedoms...and you want your money back?

One question...How much did you give him that you are asking returned? I'm guessing zero because true RP supporters don't turn their backs on the man because the vote was stolen from him.

So, how much are you wanting returned to you?

Please provide your receipt of the 5 or 10 dollars and I'm sure many would be only too happy to donate to your cause.

Or...did you actually donate?

Peace

edit on 27-6-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
What the...? I thought this was 2013?

Either way, does this mean anyone who ever donated to any candidate who didn't win should demand their donation money back?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I figure I got back what I donated by services in what they supplied for Primary / Caucus training so we all understood and can now operate within what the parties would love folks to think is arcane, backroom and private. That more than covered the trade, IMO.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

The good doctor has done more for the young people of this country than
any president could hope for. He is truly an educator from his heart.

Keep the change.

Indeed! Your post convinced me to donate $25 to the Campaign for Liberty. The tequilla shots I don't drink this weekend are dedicated to Ron Paul.

What the heck, the ones I do drink are dedicated to him as well.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

Here here! Cheers to Ron Paul!

And to think that Obama is still campaigning for donations...
Orgainizing For Action, his agenda memorialized.
edit on 27-6-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I think you posted this in the wrong website, Ron Paul is a saint compared to politicians of today.

So yeah, no sale for your Ron Paul hate campaign...

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I think that anyone who donated to Ron Paul either to his presidential campaign or especially his congressional campaign should deserve a refund. Quitting during a term? That's pretty low.

Almost as bad as anyone who donated to SarahPAC and watched as she spent their money on a lavash cross country vacation for her family.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Are you spreading dis-info or just ignorance because Ron Paul didn't quit (Palin..shudder) but rather finished his term and decided he was done with politics. He announced his retirement way in advance & the only political job that would have kept him in office was the Presidency had he won.

So he didn't quit, you're just grossly misinformed (I hope).
m.thefacts.com...

LAKE JACKSON — After serving almost 24 years in the U.S. House of Representatives, Congressman Ron Paul told The Facts exclusively this morning he will not be seeking another term for the District 14 seat.

Paul, 75, will instead focus on his quest for the presidency in 2012.

“I felt it was better that I concentrate on one election,” Paul said. “It’s about that time when I should change tactics.”

His announcement will give enough time for anyone with aspirations for his seat to think about running, he said. Paul didn’t want to wait for filing in the 2012 primary to let people know he wasn’t seeking reelection.

“I didn’t want to hold off until in December,” he said. “I thought it shouldn’t be any later than now.”

Ron Paul: 'Our Constitution Has Failed'

abcnews.go.com...

Rep. Ron Paul, the iconic libertarian congressman from Texas, has delivered what will most likely be his final address to Congress.

In a sprawling, 52-minute speech to the House chamber, Paul lambasted U.S. government, politicians and special interests, declaring that the U.S. people must return to virtue before the government allows them to be free, and that the Constitution has failed to limit the scope of an authoritarian bureaucracy.

edit on 28-6-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

He took the money and ran to the bank. Everyone that contributed to both his Presidential election fund and his congressional election fund only funded his retirement.

He was a lunatic and a hypocrite and thankfully he is gone from the House of Representatives, as he didn't represent his constituents interests, but (by his own admission) his religious interests following only Cannon Law.

I think everyone who donated to either war chest should get all their money back.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Lol you justify lies with more lies & personal attacks? Ok your agenda is clear and for now on I hope everyone just ignores your posts.
edit on 28-6-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Sorry, but it's the truth:

“I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Savior, and I endeavor every day to follow Him in all I do and in every position I advocate.”

-Ron Paul

www.dailypaul.com...

So, instead of following the will of his constituents, he instead used his faith to dictate to him what to vote for and what position to take.

He was never for his constituents, but instead followed Cannon Law. Like we needed some theocrat in office anyway.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Lol what are you even talking about? At this point your arguments are just hyperbole.

top topics

join