It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi: Dems are coalescing behind Hillary for 2016

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The article explains Nancy Pelosi is suggesting the idea that Hillary Clinton will run in the 2016 election. She admitted she is not endorsing her or anyone currently. What are your thoughts for this article? This is more of a speculation. I would find it interesting to see Hillary Clinton to run for president. I think she could be both a popular and controversial candidate.

House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi, on USA TODAY's "Capital Download," says Democrats are coalescing behind Hillary Clinton as the presidential nominee in 2016 -- and predicts she'd win.

Source

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
One word... Benghazi. Nuff said

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealTruth84

I haven't looked into Hillary Clinton and her relationship with the Benghazi attack. But I can tell this would be controversial for her and the Republicans can use it against her.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
She will get slaughtered if she tries to run in 2016.

This is all just posturing on their part to see if they can get a pulse of who the next moron-in-chief should be. I think the country has had enough of this song and dance and is looking for a real change, not another illusion.

~Namaste

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealTruth84

Oh, we can add a couple of more telling words from the lady's own mouth that will tail her into 2016:

"...That was a long time ago. What difference does it make...?"

She is DOA for prez material in 2016.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Just a rotating oligarchy seriously. You will never shake these people out of your government it seems.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Oh, I suspect she will run. Say what you will about the democrats, but they are certainly united. I wonder if the republicans will still be too busy at war with themselves to even agree on a candidate by 2016.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

Haha same thoughts. Only time republican politician ever unite is to throw dirt at the opposition. then back to ripping each other off.
edit on 6/28/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

This is true and what surprises me. Like I cannot believe how many conservatives I have seen who openly disliked politicians like John McCain and others. Very different from the democrats.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Oh if Hillary runs it's game over.

She'll win, hands down. There's nobody they'll be able to put up on the GOP side that will win more votes than she will.

I'm not saying that's a good thing, cause, Hillary is like some weird spawn of something or another, but she'd win.

Yup.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

The 2012 election was horrible for the republican party. I couldn't believe who was running and trying to secure the nomination. As well how they would win the presidency. The republican party needs a candidate that can connect to many voters; wouldn't be controversial or disliked by many; easy to market, etc. I just feel the old Christian conservatives who are against everything normal are a recipe for disaster.

top topics

join