It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetically modified cabbage with scorpion poison coming soon.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

OK, I didn't read through all of this, but it looks like a patent either regarding this, or relating to it, so the science has been done apparently.

It's a long read.
Patent

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the laugh, still in a more serious tone, I am trying to understand the science behind the purpose of the food manufactures to change what nature has given us I can not find any way of excuse for this Experimenting on humanity here in the US approved by our own government.

Did the Nazis did this to their own population and they have been condemn for history?.

Why this companies playing god with humanity are given a free ride now.

I wonder how much of the genetics that are performed within our food supplies is actually copied from Nazi research when they were raided by the US and the UK.

I still can not come out with a reason why we citizens in the US have become the biggest experiment of humanity after Nazi Germany.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
people are so funny .there are so many plants we eat that incorprate posions in there gens.
Like onions .They are so repulsive that bugs stay far away .
What matters is if the posion the plant uses affects US not bugs . Did ypou know you can Drink rattlesnake posion with NO ill effects what so ever.
So using A fish gen so corn doesnt need as much fertilzer would be a good thing.
As for this well what happens if you take scorpion posion oraly? probly nothing as in order for it to osion you it has to be3 injected directly to your cells in the stomic it will be broken down befor it is absorbed .
PS did you know if you inject alcohol directly into your blood stream it can kill you MUCH easer.
Heck why worry about this when you are volantary posiong your self by drinking the stuff .Its a fact it destroys your liver.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join