It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mars one and alien disclosure

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
well do think the mars one mission could be used for the final disclosure of alien life
it does seem like the public could finally handle it and who knows how the nwo will use open contact to their advantage
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The only way there will ever be a disclosure of any type will be if the "aliens" land on the White House lawn.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

i don't know i think the government is smart enough to realize that a secret that big can not be kept forever and it would be best for them if they control how and when we learn the truth

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

And that too will be debunked.

In this age the only way some skeptics will believe if an alien being pops up right in front of them, and then their skeptical buddies won't believe them.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
it is about time some truth came out . imagine the uplift it would give humanity i think you would see a different planet once the nut jobs chilled out .

never gonna happen

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
The only way there will ever be a disclosure of any type will be if the "aliens" land on the White House lawn.

Remember last time there where flying sauceres near the white house - think the US fighters scrambled to intercept

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by truthontheloose

With the record of roughly half of anything and everything we've launched at Mars even surviving to get there, I'm more of the opinion that the Mars One goals will be fraught with some extreme challenges bordering on almost certain suicide.

Since the mission is one-way with no hope of ever returning, the Mars One mission will be a miracle all its own should it garner any sort of success.
1. It'll be a manned mission to MARS!!!
2. It's a one-way trip so, whoever goes there, will die there.
3. How long will the Mars One program last to support sending supplies, and how many of those supplies will fail to make it to Mars like so many other launches to Mars have failed, and at what cost to any people who've successfully landed on Mars?

I don't think aliens are going to show up.
I think we're going to watch brave men and women, heroes all, go to another planet and eventually die there, whether that death be soon and heartbreaking tragic, or after a long productive and successful life on the Red Planet.

edit on 27-6-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Minus

In the 50's, and of course the 2006 & 2008..and 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

Source

Debunked, as far as I know. Never had the interest to read the reason/s why it was though.
edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: Added dates

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by billdadobbie

Nut jobs like myself have read Tesla's notes.
As a 14 yr old reading this, twas quite scary and intimidating.

"As I was improving my machines for the production of intense electrical actions, I was also perfecting the means for observing feeble efforts. One of the most interesting results and also one of great practical importance, was the development of certain contrivances for indicating at a distance of many hundred miles an approaching storm, its direction, speed and distance traveled. "It was in carrying on this work that for the first time I discovered those mysterious effects which have elicited such unusual interest. I had perfected the apparatus referred to so far that from my laboratory in the Colorado mountains I could feel the pulse of the lobe, as it were, noting every electrical change that occurred within a radius of eleven hundred miles. "I can never forget the first sensations I experienced when it dawned upon me that I had observed something possibly of incalculable consequences to mankind. I felt as though I were present at the birth of a new knowledge or the revelation of a great truth. My first observations positively terrified me as there was present in them something mysterious, not to say supernatural, and I was alone in my laboratory at night; but at that time the idea of these disturbances being intelligently controlled signals did not yet present itself to me.“

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 2012/06/12 by davesmart because: forgot source

Meant to say I am 35 yr old, was 14 when i read it

edit on 2012/06/12 by davesmart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart

Nut jobs like myself have read Tesla's notes.
As a 14 yr old reading this, twas quite scary and intimidating.

"As I was improving my machines for the production of intense electrical actions, I was also perfecting the means for observing feeble efforts. One of the most interesting results and also one of great practical importance, was the development of certain contrivances for indicating at a distance of many hundred miles an approaching storm, its direction, speed and distance traveled. "It was in carrying on this work that for the first time I discovered those mysterious effects which have elicited such unusual interest. I had perfected the apparatus referred to so far that from my laboratory in the Colorado mountains I could feel the pulse of the lobe, as it were, noting every electrical change that occurred within a radius of eleven hundred miles. "I can never forget the first sensations I experienced when it dawned upon me that I had observed something possibly of incalculable consequences to mankind. I felt as though I were present at the birth of a new knowledge or the revelation of a great truth. My first observations positively terrified me as there was present in them something mysterious, not to say supernatural, and I was alone in my laboratory at night; but at that time the idea of these disturbances being intelligently controlled signals did not yet present itself to me.“

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 2012/06/12 by davesmart because: forgot source

Meant to say I am 35 yr old, was 14 when i read it

what i ment by the remark is all the religious crew ?? they would have a field day

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaelemJames

And that too will be debunked.

In this age the only way some skeptics will believe if an alien being pops up right in front of them, and then their skeptical buddies won't believe them.

Well if it's easily debunked then they're not really that impressive to be honest. Short of coming to Earth after a 5000 year hibernated journey through the vast emptiness of space to colonise the uninhabited Earth after their planets are destroyed by a rogue star, and finding that the Earth is now full of humans making their plans to terraform the planet a problem, but through some unseen circumstance their ships explode in space and their terraforming technology now runs amok across the planet changing the entire landscape into neither earthlike nor alien form, and after decades of warring with us we find a common ground and they litter the place with really hot women aliens... who don't mind snogging us earthlings a bit..

well I wont be impressed for one.

OP, why would having robots on mars be the last straw in the 'ultimate disclosure' ? are rocks unknown aliens to us? What about our mighty boulders? Are we in danger? Oo

-- eta, mars one. Same thing. In fact if we have babies on Mars, they would be martians.. So in effect, we'd be creating the aliens. Noodle - baked.
edit on 27-6-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I think someone has been watching Defiance.

Rocks are indeed a concern. Someone needs to look up the statistics for how many people are killed by rocks each year.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

And to think that 70,000+ wouldbe astronauts signed up for a one way trip to establish a colony on the red planet.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hmm those danged rocks would be a nuisance for those who travel at speed.

That's why they wouldn't do that!

Why does everyone have to lump poor old ET with inferior human technology?

ET's able to visit our silly little rock would likely be millions of years more advanced than us, maybe even billions! so I really do not believe they would be whizzing about the universe at mega speeds. They will simply emerge at the point they dialed into their console.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

And to think that 70,000+ wouldbe astronauts signed up for a one way trip to establish a colony on the red planet.

I'd go. Then maybe I could avoid that zimmerframe thats probably got my name on it coz there's less gravity there.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I get you friend
Tis a little past my bed time hahaha

meant to add:

Would kill all religions and would change the planet as a whole
for the better or worst

edit on 2012/06/12 by davesmart because: spelling is piss poor

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Including myself.

I'm willing to take the risks, and know the risks.
Getting there will just be a small fraction of the challenge. Getting supplies on time will be another. There's a whole extensively long and very deadly list of challenges, including radiation exposure due Mars's very weak magnetic field.
I wonder if I'm selected, if I'll be able to ATS from Mars?

Anyone else on ATS pay for the application process for consideration?

Edit: I doubt I'll be selected due the glut of other applicants, but, still, what an adventure, even if it's brief.

edit on 27-6-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Anyone else on ATS pay for the application process for consideration?

Yes but id want to be landed near the ancient cities on mars with increased chances of survival for finding shelter and resources for survival.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Im willing to take the risk just for the chance of mating whith a reptoid...no perhaps

A race that was on earth eons ago and left when it became inhabitable,
and they may have turned into a race of dominent females with superhuman strength...
sorry went on...of to bed now.

I MEANT to sleep

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Yes but id want to be landed near the ancient cities on mars with increased chances of survival for finding shelter and resources for survival.

Could you please point out these cities; show us pictures, give coordinates?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join