It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Story, for a New World!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
i will be back later. for now i must make preparations for a small feast for tonight and the weekend... Chineeeesssee yum!! lol

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

Tell me about your experiences and who is where.

edit on 28-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
to answer your previous question.. No! i would not trade this for anything in the world. no amount of money can persuade me to trade this key which i hold to return to the mundane and be imprisoned by my own flesh.

take time to make sense so i understand what it is you're asking.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Who are you visiting on these visits?

Who's at the top of the hierarchy that you've witnessed?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Who are you visiting on these visits?

Who's at the top of the hierarchy that you've witnessed?

you over-estimate me here. I have been to Heaven and saw myself. My own image presented itself to me in what i call the etheric mirror. in this place was made of light. and in that mirror, I was made of light and was perfect, and had no flaw, brilliant and bright, yet not blindingly but pleasurable. I felt God's love as he had delivered me. Because indeed he had delivered me from persisting torment that very night, through which i had resisted much temptation over the years. And it was a sign to me that i was in favour of the Lord. since that day i have had not a worry. Not long afterwards, i experienced Samadhi and the Holy Spirit descending upon me and filling my vessel. A story ive already described to you in a previous thread.

As ive described to others, it takes practice. when this happens it's like God sends you an invitation letter to his Kingdom with a map. And now you have to find your way back using that map, but for once. knowing where you're going. I dont know everything there is to know. But using meditation you can simulate death and go there temporarily or decisively permanently if you want. this knowledge and experience allows me to speak with light. I still work on cultivating my Spirit to more meat. As i manage my real world activities, work, errands, hanging out with friends, got to have a little gaming in there too.. lol you know. guy stuff. I have told you to consider me no more than a priest, i do not claim any prophethood at this time. I believe that that is a right designated to God to be written.

I am an experiencer, who has been down the rabbit hole and come back new, having known of fear and now fear naught and Love God. Im just pointing the way to the path, you can go and look for yourself and see that there are troughs of water in the desert and i have told you of their location.

but still, if you think it's an easy break, well, in a manner of speaking, it is, but really, it's still a pretty tough road to walk. You gotta really believe and remove all doubt. it's crazy, it's wonderful, it's mindblowing and it's priceless. unlocking your chakras is no easy task. it requires, great will, focus, mental fortitude and righteousness. i speak from practice and experience much and not from pages of a book anymore. im just a.. 21st century Shaman in the City.. LOL!!
edit on 28-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I've been reading up on this place and I'm a little concerned about it.

Your story sounds a lot like the beginning of BornofSin's story on all of the torment followed up by this mystical experience that I'm afraid might be led by angels run amok and gone astray.

That's why I'm wondering who and what is on each level.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I've been reading up on this place and I'm a little concerned about it.

Your story sounds a lot like the beginning of BornofSin's story on all of the torment followed up by this mystical experience that I'm afraid might be led by angels run amok and gone astray.

That's why I'm wondering who and what is on each level.

well who else would tempt us to lead us astray but bad angels? but they tempt us through tribulation in life and through our choices as we walk and breathe. the whole thing is like a big test going on and the universe is watching and recording everything. so you dont really get to come face to face with any demons,, unless maybe you're really really bad lol. but i dont know ive never seen any. but the test is engraved into our very lives and interactions. that's how the devil tempts us. until we earn God's favour, then all will be well with you in the land. know that those demons and indeed the devil himself would have to seek permission from God before he tempts you. Never thought that God knew the fallen angels would indeed become fallen? yet he still made them? it's all part of God's plan man. They're doing their Job!

havent really been following the other threads today. i'll catch up later or tomorrow. my fasting ended today so right now it's back with a couple beers, a movie and to bed after that.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

How do you know it's not the same fallen angels who are also introducing you to this "heaven" you've experienced in an effort to deceive you?

What are you being told in this place?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

How do you know it's not the same fallen angels who are also introducing you to this "heaven" you've experienced in an effort to deceive you?

What are you being told in this place?

Because i witness myself as my Spirit willfully leaving the body. there can be no falseness there as im seeing everything with my own eyes.. including the processes in the body which lead to my body allowing itself to shutdown under the control of the spirit so that it may stand separate. i am in control of the entire process by willfully shifting my perception. if you want to know what it looks like go and look. im not here to tell you fabulous stories which you may not be able to believe. i've shown you the path. you want me to do your homework for you too?

you have research to do. trust your intuition and pray to God for Truth and Wisdom. and use your own eye which God give you in your head and go see for yourself. you can be the Judge then. but this is not an exposé on the heavenly realms. I have told you how to get there through righteousness and meditation. there is no shortcut or other way that is advisable. what evil should you fear if you do believe in God and live in Righteousness or strive towards it? will he not protect you?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

what evil should you fear if you do believe in God and live in Righteousness or strive towards it? will he not protect you?

I don't fear the evil, I just choose to obey God when he said not to indulge and practice in such things. I don't want to be sucked into a false delusion for having disobeyed.

I would much rather hear your experiences.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

what evil should you fear if you do believe in God and live in Righteousness or strive towards it? will he not protect you?

I don't fear the evil, I just choose to obey God when he said not to indulge and practice in such things. I don't want to be sucked into a false delusion for having disobeyed.

I would much rather hear your experiences.

well the choice is yours. it's your own eye inside your head which you dont use. and just so you know, when ur dreaming at night, it's that eye ur using to see. proving it is as natural to use as your very own arm. lest you chose to use only one of your arms and not the other. Good Luck!

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

How come no one wants to talk about or start a thread regarding their own experiences?

Is there fear that the experiences won't match up and the messages are always different?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

nope, i dont think so. if someone has truly seen the light they will know truth and speak light. If they have seen the light and been filled with water they may possess more complete truth as their interaction with their spirit and in the body of the spirit becomes an ongoing process that never ceases, not even at sleep at night. the princess and the pea.

and actually.. alot have come forward. many gurus in india and all over the world teach of samadhi in their various ways. many are also false having not truly attained the light and the water. but that's our world huh? the pretenders made it harder for everyone else including their own future children in their bloodline to be deceived by their falsely backed teachings and interpretations. Many on this site as well come forward, but you all dont hear them and dismiss them, so how do you know which ones were true and which were false. maybe you cast some wheat with chaff in your lazy overlookings. you're the one that has to find truth.. and you can only do that with the guidance of the Holy Spirit and God. so i dont see how you can seek any other way to achieve it.
edit on 29-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

many are also false having not truly attained the light and the water. but that's our world huh? the pretenders made it harder for everyone else including their own future children in their bloodline to be deceived by their falsely backed teachings and interpretations. Many on this site as well come forward, but you all dont hear them and dismiss them, so how do you know which ones were true and which were false.

Yes, sadly enough, that is our world. The world where everyone has a different truth and where anyone of us can claim false teachings and interpretations from others, but it is what it is, and it's the way it was meant to be.

Either way, I'm fascinated by hearing about others' truths, even when they're not my own.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Except Jesus didn't tell us to seek the kingdom of heaven in this life . . .
He was seeking to bring it about. The kingdom wasn't fully inaugurated until after he died, so he wasn't exactly living the kingdom life before that.
Jesus did tell us to seek the kingdom in this life. The "Kingdom of Heaven" was another way of saying the kingdom of God. It does not mean that it is a kingdom in heaven.

Jesus told us that the kingdom of heaven was only within us (in the form of the Holy Spirit) until he came back to set up his new kingdom.
Jesus never meant that was only a temporary situation (as if it was serving as a kind of stopgap). That is the very nature of the kingdom, the indwelling of God's spirit in us.

Remember, he said that he was going to prepare a place for us where we could all live together permanently. This earth doesn't allow that.
Jesus was preparing a situation to replace the Lord's house being a single building on a hill, to where it is in each of us, where Jesus can commune with us in the spirit. He never said that he was taking anyone to heaven, and on the contrary, he said where I go, you cannot follow.

edit on 30-6-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Don't store up treasures on earth because our rewards will be in heaven, just like Matthew 6:19-21 says.
It says your treasures are stored in heaven, where at some point they can be released to be showered upon you.
It does not say that you are going to heaven to enjoy them there.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Jesus did tell us to seek the kingdom in this life. The "Kingdom of Heaven" was another way of saying the kingdom of God. It does not mean that it is a kingdom in heaven.

The Kingdom leads to a new heaven/earth after the current ones pass away.

2 Peter 3:6-10

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

The Kingdom leads to a new heaven/earth after the current ones pass away.
Right, and that was true in the time of the Apostles, that a future judgment was coming.
Now we are in the New Age, as described by the New Testament.
The "elements" of the religious structure that was passing away, was "laid bare".

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Read those scriptures again, Dewey. Ungodly men were removed from the earth once with water and the next time will be with fire. All of the elements of the earth will be burned up in order to do it.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I doesn't say that.
It is using an analogy. Where did all that water go when dry land was exposed by moving the water?
It was up there, where it could fall right back down, and the people acted like they couldn't possibly be in danger.
Then the writer says that there is a fire (since people back then thought that everything was made from earth, water, air, or fire), that was out there, somewhere, threatening.
The writer says that there was another world that was destroyed. We still live in the same world, regardless, though some especially bad people were done away with. The same sort of thing was about to happen again, according to this piece of literature, the foundations of society as it was known was coming to an end, with fire, but in a particular place that had become Babylon, as Revelation says, where the Lord was crucified.
All that happened in 70 AD by Titus and the Roman legions destroying Jerusalem, along with its temple, and putting an end to the religion of the Jews which was based on animal sacrifices.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join