It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Story, for a New World!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
And it came to a time in the new age, when God's Chosen children, who had bore fruit in the early days, had taken task to spread the word of God, and of Truth and of Light. So that all men may come to find God, and choose the path of Righteousness in Faith.

Around this time one of God's Chosen had gathered a crowd as he spoke to them. Many were silent. For few had the courage to speak! But one man was able to disguise himself and asked from a distance. "You say you are a messenger of God. But isnt God the God of all? Who created every living thing and the moon and the stars? My God's name is Allah! How can your God be True if you speak to us using Christian Concepts? And of Christly things? My Prophet's name is Muhammed, of whom is well documented and proven to have lived, unlike Christ." The Messenger smiled, tho it was not usual for him to smile. For his heart was saddened by the actions of men and of their selfish and vile natures which they do not comprehend. And a chatter of whispers came amongst the crowd. But as the Chosen began to open his mouth to speak, there became a silence.

He said to the man, "You who persecute the Christians in your land, and indeed even your own. You who have drank the blood of innocence and bathe in your illusion of Divine Light. Say ye that you are followers of Allah the one true Living God, and indeed, he is one and the same of my God. But i tell you now that You Lie!!! For had you read your scripture, Your very own Holy Book. You would have seen plain as the Light of Day, that not only did God command us not to kill, which goes for every living man. But that your very own Allah acknowledges Christ a Prophet and Messenger of God. No less was the Christ in name and number. For it is indeed the Same God! And the name of Christ is written into your book as a servant of Allah! the one Living God."
"See ye now that it is written in Surah 19:30, Jesus said, “I am the servant of Allah.” And his name was Isa Ibn Maryam. Son of Mary!

Surah 19. Maryam (Mary)

1 Kaf Ha Ya Ain Sad.

2 A recital of the mercy of the Lord to his servant Zakariyya.

3 Behold! He cried to his Lord in secret,

4 Praying: O my Lord! Infirm indeed are my bones, and the hair of my head glistens with grey: but never am I unblest, O my Lord, in my prayer to you!

5 Now I fear what my relatives will do after me: but my wife is barren: so give me an heir as from yourself,

6 One that will truly represent me, and represent the posterity of Yaqub; and make him, O my Lord! One with whom you are well pleased!

7 His prayer was answered: O Zakariyya! We give you good news of a son: his name shall be Yahya: on none by that name have we conferred distinction before.

8 He said: O my Lord! How shall I have a son, when my wife is barren and I have grown quite decrepit from old age?

9 He said: so it will be: your Lord says, that is easy for me: I did indeed create you before, when you had been nothing!

10 Zakariyya said: O my Lord! Give me a sign, your sign, was the answer, shall speak to no man for three nights, although you are not dumb.

11 So Zakariyya came out to his people from his chamber: he told them by signs to celebrate Allah's praises in the morning and in the evening.

12 To his son came the command: O Yahya! Take hold of Al-Kitab with might: and we gave him wisdom even as a youth,

13 And pity for all creatures as from us, and purity: he was devout,

14 And kind to his parents, and he was not overbearing or rebellious.

15 So peace on him the day he was born, the day that he dies, and the day that he will be raised up to life again!

16 Relate in Al-Kitab the story of Maryam, when she withdrew from her family to a place in the east.

17 She placed a screen to screen herself from them; then we sent to her our angel, and he appeared before her as a man in all respects.

18 She said: I seek refuge from you to Allah most gracious: come not near if you fear Allah.

19 He said: "No, I am only a messenger from your Lord, to announce to you the gift of a holy[1] son."

20 She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that non man has touched me and I am not unchaste?"

21 He said: "So it will be: Your Lord says, 'That is easy for me: and we wish to appoint him as a sign to men and a mercy from us.' It is a matter so decreed."

22 So she conceived him, and she retired with him to a remote place.

23 And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm tree. She cried in her anguish: Ah! Would that I had died before this! Would that I had been a thing forgotten and out of sight!

24 But a voice cried to her from beneath the palm tree: grieve not! For your Lord has provided a rivulet beneath you;

25 And shake towards yourself the trunk of the palm tree. It will let fall fresh ripe dates upon you.

26 So eat and drink and cool your eye. And if you see any man, say, I have vowed a fast to Allah most gracious, and this day will I enter into no talk with any human being.

27 At length she brought the babe to her people, carrying him in her arms. They said: O Maryam! Truly an amazing thing have you brought!

28 O sister of Harun![2] Your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother a woman unchaste!

29 But she pointed to the babe. They said: How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?

30 He said: I am indeed a servant of Allah: he has given me Al-Kitab and made me a prophet;

31 And he has made me blessed wherever I be, and has enjoined on me prayer and charity as long as I live;

32 He has made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable;

33 So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die,[3] and the day that I shall be raised up to life again!

34 Such was 'Isa Ibn Maryam: it is a statement of truth, about which they vainly dispute.

See ye now the names of Truth of God's Elect as Allah handed down the instructions for Al-Kitab, that he, The Christ would bestow all truth to mankind! The Very Holy Book known as the Christian Bible! for indeed God is the God of All!". And the crowd remained silent, and yet some proceeded to faint. "Furthermore..." The one who had indeed known of light and of true Light of Salvation continued..

35 It is not befitting to Allah that he should sire a son[4]. Glory be to him! When he determines a matter, he only says to it, be, and it is.

36 Truly Allah is my Lord and your Lord: therefore serve him. This is a way that is straight.

37 But the sects differ among themselves: and woe to the unbelievers because of the judgment of a momentous day!

38 How plainly will they see and bear, the day that they will appear before us! But the unjust to day are in error manifest!

39 But warn them of the day of distress, when the matter will be determined: for behold, they are negligent and they do not believe!

40 It is we who will inherit the earth, and all beings thereon: to us will they all be returned.

41 Also mention in Al-Kitab the story of Ibrahim: he was a man of truth, a prophet.

42 Behold, he said to his father: O my father! Why worship that which hears not and sees not, and can profit you nothing?

43 O my father! To me has come knowledge which has not reached you: so follow me: I will guide you to a way that is even and straight.

44 O my father! Serve not Satan: for Satan is a rebel against Allah most gracious.

edit on 27-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

link   

45 O my father! I fear lest a penalty affect you from Allah most gracious, so that you become to Satan a friend.

46 The father replied: do you hate my gods, O Ibrahim? If you forbear not, I will Indeed stone you: Now get away from me for a good long while!

47 Ibrahim said: peace be on you: I will pray to my Lord for your forgiveness: for he is to me most gracious.

48 And I will turn away from you all and from those whom you invoke besides Allah: I will call on my Lord: perhaps, by my prayer to my Lord, I shall be not unblest.

49 When he had turned away from then and from those whom they worshipped besides Allah, we bestowed on him Ishaq and Yaqub, and each one of them we made a prophet.

50 And we bestowed of our mercy on them, and we granted them lofty honour on the tongue of truth.

51 Also mention in Al-Kitab the story of Musa: for he was specially chosen, and he was a messenger and a prophet.

52 And we called him from the right side of Mount Sinai, and made him draw near to us, for mystic converse.

53 And, out of our mercy, we gave him his brother Harun, also a prophet.

54 Also mention in Al-Kitab the story of Ismail: he was strictly true to what he promised, and he was a messenger and a prophet.

55 He used to enjoin on his people prayer and charity, and he was most acceptable in the sight of his Lord.

56 Also mention in Al-Kitab the case of Idris: he was a man of truth and a prophet.

57 And we raised him to a lofty station.[5]

58 Those were some of the prophets on whom Allah bestowed his grace of the posterity of Adam, and of those whom we carried in the Ark with Nuh, and of the posterity of Ibrahim and Israel, of those whom we guided and chose. Whenever the signs of Allah most gracious were rehearsed to them, they would fall down in prostrate adoration and in tears.

59 But after them there followed a posterity who missed prayers and followed after lusts: soon, then, will they face destruction,

60 Except those who repent and believe, and work righteousness: for these will enter the garden and will not be wronged in the least,

61 Gardens of eternity, those which Allah most gracious has promised to his servants in the unseen: for his promise must come to pass.

62 They will not there hear any vain discourse, but only salutations of peace: and they will have therein their sustenance, morning and evening.

63 Such is the garden which we give as an inheritance to those of our servants who guard against evil.

64 The angels say: we descend not but by command of your Lord: to him belongs what is before us and what is behind us, and what is between: and your Lord never forgets,

65 Lord of the heavens and of the earth, and of all that is between them: so worship him, and be constant and patient in his worship: do you know of any who is worthy of the same name as he?

66 Man says: What! When I am dead, shall I then be raised up alive?

67 But does not man call to mind that we created him before out of nothing?

68 So, by your Lord, without doubt, we shall gather them together, and also the demons with them; then shall we bring them forth on their knees round about hell;

69 Then shall we certainly drag out from every sect all those who were worst in obstinate rebellion against Allah most gracious.

70 And certainly we know best those who are most worthy of being burned therein.

71 There is not one of you but will pass over it: this is, with your Lord, a decree which must be accomplished.

72 But we shall save those who guarded against evil, and we shall leave the wrongdoers therein, humbled to their knees.

73 When our clear signs are rehearsed to them, the unbelievers say to those who believe, "Which of the two sides is best in point of position? Which makes the best show in council?"

74 But how many countless generations before them have we destroyed, who were even better in equipment and in glitter to the eye?

75 Say: If any men go astray, Allah most gracious extends the rope to them, until, when they see the warning of Allah being fulfilled either in punishment or in the approach of the Hour, they will at length realize who is worst in position, and who is weakest in forces!

76 And Allah advances in guidance those who seek guidance: and the things that endure, good deeds, are best in the sight of your Lord, as rewards, and best in respect of their eventual returns.

77 Have you then seen the sort of man who rejects our signs, yet says: I shall certainly be given wealth and children?

78 Has he penetrated to the unseen, or has he taken a contract with Allah most gracious?

79 No! We shall record what he says, and we shall add and add to his punishment.

80 To us shall return all that he talks of, and he shall appear before us bare and alone.

81 And they have taken gods other than Allah, to give them power and glory!

82 Instead, they shall reject their worship, and become adversaries against them.

83 Do you not see that we have set the demons on against the unbelievers, to incite them with fury?

84 So make no haste against them, for we but count out to them a limited number of days.

85 The day we shall gather the righteous to Allah most gracious, like a band presented before a king for honours,

86 And we shall drive the sinners to hell, like thirsty cattle driven down to water,

87 No one shall have the power of intercession, except one[6] who has received permission from Allah most gracious.

88 They say: Allah most gracious has sired a son![7]

89 Indeed you have put forth a thing most monstrous!

90 At it the skies are ready to burst, the earth to split apart, and the mountains to fall down in utter ruin,

91 That they should invoke a son for Allah most gracious.

92 For it is not consonant with the majesty of Allah most gracious that he should sire a son.

93 Not one of the beings in the heavens and the earth but must come to Allah most gracious as a servant.

94 He takes account of them all, and has numbered them all exactly.

95 And each one of them will come to him one by one on the day of judgment.

96 On those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, will Allah most gracious bestow love.

97 So have we made the Quran easy in your own tongue, that with it you may give glad tidings to the righteous, and warnings to people given to contention.

98 But how many countless generations before them have we destroyed? Can you find a single one of them now or hear so much as a whisper of them?

link   
See now the names of the prophets and those chosen to be represented by Allah through instruction:

Relate in Al-Kitab the story of Maryam - Mary

Also mention in Al-Kitab the story of Ibrahim - Abraham

Also mention in Al-Kitab the story of Musa - Moses

53 And, out of our mercy, we gave him his brother Harun, also a prophet. - Aaron

Also mention in Al-Kitab the story of Ismail - Ishmael

Also mention in Al-Kitab the case of Idris - Enoch, in Hewbrew, Hanoch is the opening of the inner eye!

"See ye now the names of the prophets written into your very own Quran, and of whom you persecute, and why you dispute. That Al-Kitab was indeed the Holy Book in the form of Knowledge bestowed to Jesus to transmit to the world by Allah himself. Now today known as the Christian Bible."
There was a pause for a moment and many looked in eachothers' directions without word. And it was so that the Holy Spirit descended upon the crowd of gatherers. And all who had not the courage to speak before turned to the direction of the disguised man and consumed him, and he was disrobed. At this point God's Messenger fell to his knees in the presence of the Spirit, and was Overcome with Grief!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

Wow! That sounds so different from your usual way of speaking that it sounds channeled.

Maybe that's because your last thread was pushing Mystical Samadhi and aliens.

Regardless, why do you think that Islam and Christianity have the same God when they teach two entirely different messages regarding who God is.

The Bible teaches that Jesus is God and the Qu'ran teaches that Allah is God.

Explain to us how Jesus is Allah.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Wow! That sounds so different from your usual way of speaking that it sounds channeled.

Maybe that's because your last thread was pushing Mystical Samadhi and aliens.

Regardless, why do you think that Islam and Christianity have the same God when they teach two entirely different messages regarding who God is.

The Bible teaches that Jesus is God and the Qu'ran teaches that Allah is God.

Explain to us how Jesus is Allah.

God wrote his Doctrines everywhere. know that God can get his message to everyone including the indigenous tribes. In every culture, are born souls who either accidentally, luckily, or wisely observe nature and come to understand the balance and strive to reveal more of it. in other words they walk the path of righteousness. Each culture young and all will have it's method of communication with eachother and this is what gives rise to Shamans and priests within that culture.

In the oldest of days would have been at least one whom the Spirit would have gone to, reached out to, or revealed itself. Also if deemed necessary giving them the intellect to perform works that would astonish the members of the tribe proving their wisdom. sometimes solving plaguing tribal issues with their discoveries.

Since it is true that the path to God is an internal path carved into the design of man himself, that noone can deny him this path through righteousness. Such is God's love and protection for his creation to ensure that all can find a way back to him.

Each peoples would have gotten instructions. Either in the from of writings dictated/channelled to them via the Spirit, or by members of that culture having in one way or another stumbled upon the unseen and attaining samadhi, or at the least true revelations of the Spirit.

Because of this they may have been chosen as leaders in tribes. However, there have always been those who are skeptical, and who do not follow completely the teachings of even their tribal elders. seeing a different way of which to view things, but also being blind to the unseen and not knowing of the truth of existence in balance with nature. such men would have been interested in leadership of the tribe for prideful gain. Attempting to discredit the chosen Priest of the tribe, or even pretending to have access to the unseen so that they would be chosen as leader when that priest dies. Furthermore, it would happen that the priests would give their instructions but few of the tribe would take the time to understand the knowledge and strive for the level the priest has attained. And o f course, those who became priests falsely and leaders of their tribes would have misled their flock, doing all their best to speak and carry the guidance in full pretence, yet delivering a message which misses the target. this affected future generations of the tribe as lies/misgivings were mixed in with truth.

no matter what culture of People, God has reached out to them and provided his word in one way or another that coincides with their way of life. so too he gave his word to the old world and the new world, and all the cultures within it. in the new world there is a great language barrier. As so the Lord has made it, that separates us not only from ourselves, but from being able to communicate with animals as well. God has given all Religious Cultures truth from a very long time ago. but that truth was again corrupted by men trying to hijack the claim to divinity, but in truth seeking worldly gain, and quite possibly, having attained nothing.

Each culture would have had a specific set of instructions relevant to them. and perhaps this is why we have tribes today who would have nothing to do with our world and our society and its capitalism. Perhaps God has instructed them to stay away and not take part. It may seem contradictory, but such is God's will in the story that he has written.. not on the pages of a book.. but in The Book of Life itself.

Thus all cultures were given spiritual truth from which they would have made their religious doctrines. and the truth that was revealed to them since the early days would have been specific to their region and their way of life. This is how God has structured the earth in his plan. Tho a region may have different rules in its religion to obey, the source of whatever truth remains in their doctrines today is from God. The mayans call him quetzalcoatl and to them was bestowed a path to understanding that seems confounding to us in the new age. But it is truth in whatever codified way it has been preserved.

This is why the names are not so important but we argue about such things. but didn't God divide us all by language? so what are we arguing about, when a spanish man points to the river and says "agua". and an englishman points to the river and calls it "water".

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
and read again, in islamic scripture Jesus is not Allah, but a son of Allah, to which they vainly dispute. Allah has attributed him a Prophet who would write Al-Kitab, the Christian Bible for those people in the age to come.

In the Christian bible, the Holy Trinity is used to describe the relationship of the decendants. but is also a codified writing, for the universal code given to those who have attained samadhi. this code is the code which the Buddha understood well, as it is universal, one is said to know the heart of all things. as in their makeup and source. for the code is the code to the building blocks of existence itself. and of course that means all of existence. not just the visible world, but the invisible realms as well. which is why they are able to access the unseen.

in this way it is verified in the Quran itself, that God refers to his chosen as Gods as well and as such that Jesus was a God. through the oneness of God one can say that he is God. but to be truly God he would have not to be born of God but to have created every living thing and life itself, which obviously he did not. he is Like the Gods.. as can all of us be.

and indeed, the story i have written here is a channelling from the Holy Spirit, which i generally seek consol with in all matters of faith. but not always always. sometimes i let my ego speak from understanding. but this story is a direct channelling which i performed in tears, and it is true!
edit on 28-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Let's look at a couple of things you've just stated...

no matter what culture of People, God has reached out to them and provided his word in one way or another that coincides with their way of life. so too he gave his word to the old world and the new world, and all the cultures within it. in the new world there is a great language barrier. As so the Lord has made it, that separates us not only from ourselves, but from being able to communicate with animals as well. God has given all Religious Cultures truth from a very long time ago. but that truth was again corrupted by men trying to hijack the claim to divinity, but in truth seeking worldly gain, and quite possibly, having attained nothing.

This is why the names are not so important but we argue about such things. but didn't God divide us all by language? so what are we arguing about, when a spanish man points to the river and says "agua". and an englishman points to the river and calls it "water".

Explain the reason for the language barrier.

Tell us why God divided us all.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

in this way it is verified in the Quran itself, that God refers to his chosen as Gods as well and as such that Jesus was a God. through the oneness of God one can say that he is God. but to be truly God he would have not to be born of God but to have created every living thing and life itself, which obviously he did not. he is Like the Gods.. as can all of us be.

But Jesus did create everything, that's why Christians claims him as Father/Son/Holy Spirit.

Colossians 1:12-19

12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Jesus is the image of the invisible God, the Holy Spirit.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Let's look at a couple of things you've just stated...

Explain the reason for the language barrier.

Tell us why God divided us all.

Such was his plan lest we claim to know better than he why he did this. as mentioned it is part of God's plan.

Genesis 11

King James Version (KJV)

11 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.

3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.

4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

5 And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

Deuteronomy 32

King James Version (KJV)

32 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.

2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:

3 Because I will publish the name of the Lord: ascribe ye greatness unto our God.

4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

5 They have corrupted themselves, their spot is not the spot of his children: they are a perverse and crooked generation.

6 Do ye thus requite the Lord, O foolish people and unwise? is not he thy father that hath bought thee? hath he not made thee, and established thee?

7 Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee.

8 When the Most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Why don't you channel your spirits and ask them WHY it was a part of God's plan?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

But Jesus did create everything, that's why Christians claims him as Father/Son/Holy Spirit.

Colossians 1:12-19

12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Jesus is the image of the invisible God, the Holy Spirit.

and now you're actually starting to see the sense of 'levels of truth!' and 'without contradiction'

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Why don't you channel your spirits and ask them WHY it was a part of God's plan?

what is revealed to me is what is relevant for me to teach in my corner and for those who are able to access and hear my words. another like me may have this information in great detail. but indeed it is not foreign to me to be able to discover this unless God wills that it not be known.. yet!

if i do gain the answer rest assured i will post it. but it is noted that God saw a problem with us having one language in our aspirations upon the earth, and decided to throw a spoke in our wheel so-to-speak.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

if i do gain the answer rest assured i will post it. but it is noted that God saw a problem with us having one language in our aspirations upon the earth, and decided to throw a spoke in our wheel so-to-speak.

Well, according to verses in scripture and other texts, it was to keep the people focused on God instead of letting them think that they had the power to become a god or God themselves.

How do we incorporate that into the new story for a new world?

It can't be that everyone was mistaken about their ability to become a god, then that would take away from your message earlier about the corrupt ones being the ones trying to claim divinity.

So, who are we?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
to make things easier.. please quote the verses you're referring to and i'll have a look at them. we cannot deny that Jesus' message is for us to become like him, like the Gods. to seek ye the kingdom of heaven in This Life.

i can tell you now who we are not.. and that is the people of Babel, or are we. perhaps God really wanted to stunt our growth in scientific achievement so that we do not destroy ourselves. if our logical growth too far outweighs our spiritual growth then we become like the beast. so by doing so he may have kept us from toppling ourselves by developing too far in science whilst ignoring the Spirit. indeed some would claim Godhood for inventive and astounding scientific feats and cause a falling away from God as people are more prone to believe in that which they can touch taste and smell. but had they the eyes to see, they would taste, touch and smell the unseen as well and recognize that it is no less real than this world. perhaps even more so.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup

to make things easier.. please quote the verses you're referring to and i'll have a look at them. we cannot deny that Jesus' message is for us to become like him, like the Gods. to seek ye the kingdom of heaven in This Life.

Except Jesus didn't tell us to seek the kingdom of heaven in this life and I don't think Allah did either.

Jesus told us that the kingdom of heaven was only within us (in the form of the Holy Spirit) until he came back to set up his new kingdom. Remember, he said that he was going to prepare a place for us where we could all live together permanently. This earth doesn't allow that.

As for the language barrier and the tower of Babel, the Bible has two stories, one in Genesis 10 and the other in Genesis 11.

perhaps God really wanted to stunt our growth in scientific achievement so that we do not destroy ourselves. if our logical growth too far outweighs our spiritual growth then we become like the beast. so by doing so he may have kept us from toppling ourselves by developing too far in science whilst ignoring the Spirit. indeed some would claim Godhood for inventive and astounding scientific feats and cause a falling away from God as people are more prone to believe in that which they can touch taste and smell.

You hit the nail on the head with that one!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup

Except Jesus didn't tell us to seek the kingdom of heaven in this life and I don't think Allah did either.

you must read your bible. if it will serve as nothing else to you or others.. it is a great novel which contains within it much profound wisdom.

Matthew 6

New International Version (NIV)
Giving to the Needy

6 “Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

2 “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
Prayer

5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

9 “This, then, is how you should pray:

“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,[a]
but deliver us from the evil one.

14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
Fasting

16 “When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show others they are fasting. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 17 But when you fast, put oil on your head and wash your face, 18 so that it will not be obvious to others that you are fasting, but only to your Father, who is unseen; and your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
Treasures in Heaven

19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

22 “The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy,[c] your whole body will be full of light. 23 But if your eyes are unhealthy,[d] your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.
Do Not Worry

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[e]?

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

you must read your bible. if it will serve as nothing else to you or others.. it is a great novel which contains within it much profound wisdom.

That's exactly why those verses say what they do. Don't store up treasures on earth because our rewards will be in heaven, just like Matthew 6:19-21 says. That doesn't mean that God won't bless us here on earth though. He'll do both, but what he has to offer after this earth has passed away is much greater.

John 14:1-3

1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

The place that Jesus has prepared for us is described in Revelation 21.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
research on Matthew 6:33 and you will see that there are multiple translations in various versions of the bible. among which you will find the words

"Seek ye the Kingdom of God"
"Seek ye the Kingdom of Heaven"
etc

and indeed, the instructions was pertaining to those among the living, who sough clothing, food and shelter and those things of the material. what God has said is.. walk the path of Righteousness, seek him and his kingdom and you will not have to worry about where these things of the material come from. you will be afforded all that you need. but even greater.. if you walk in faith and invest heavily in the path to heaven that you will receive the greatest of wealth. the Priceless jewel, the key, access through the gates of Heaven and to all therein.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

if you walk in faith and invest heavily in the path to heaven that you will receive the greatest of wealth. the Priceless jewel, the key, access through the gates of Heaven and to all therein.

What exactly is your definition of Heaven?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Heaven is a place above the firmament. both above it and within it. it is accessed via the spirit. one must become their spiritual body to go there. however, the ability to become that spirit body willfully as in, intentionally and at will is what has eluded men. in the spirit form, one has only to think of something to be, and it is. there in the heavenly realms if i so wanted an apple to sink my teeth into, it would appear within my hand by the end of the thought.

Heaven is the place where we can bask in the light of the Lord, have eternal life, and have the ability to traverse the universe, as in all of space in the blink of an eye. It is to identify the source of our life, which deems us conscious and intelligent. NOT the flesh! the flesh is the outcome.. a product of the Spirit! So too is the earth and all material that lay within our world a product of the Spirit of God taking action. shift into the Spirit, and you will know Heaven.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join