It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay, Jewish Atheist confronts a street preacher whilst out for a jog barefoot........

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It appears that this guy just had enough and let rip on the street preacher.
Im an atheist myself, i just ignore street preachers, pamphlets, unsolicited mail etc. He does have some good points though, so i thought id share it with you in this forum.

Im not sure of what happened before to make this guy go mental at the preacher, but you hear the preacher say something like "how free are you" as the video starts, i suspect it probably started off as a normal conversation then escalated to what we see.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

That guy came across as a raving nut job.

Sorry, but all I see is the street preacher standing there and holding a sign.

Then some crazy dude runs up and makes an utter fool of himself.

So full of hate and anger. He was actually pretty scary.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

How can a Jewish person be atheist?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

He is from a Jewish family....he says he was jewish and bullied at school by christians. I think he must have changed to atheist later in life.

To the other comment:

As i say, who knows what happened before to provoke this? I could suggest all sorts, but instinct makes me think the guy jogged by, the preacher said something, the gay guy stopped and started talking, the guy with the sign probably gave the usual speech "Only the lord can save you" etc.....in the condescending tone they take, and the guy flipped.

Equally the gay guy may have walked up and just started shouting at the preacher for no reason
He does seem pretty mad, in both senses of the word.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

maybe this?

foreskin restoration

Foreskin restoration has been described even before Celsus, the first great Roman physician (25 B.C. to A.D. 50), wrote "De Medicin."
The procedure used today is only somewhat modified from what had been done then so "the patient could move around inconspicuously in Greek and Roman society."
Celsus drew heavily on his Egyptian and Greek predecessors.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
'Jewish' is considered ethno-religious.

en.wikipedia.org...

Someone can be religiously Jewish or ethnically Jewish or both.

Which is why you can have 'atheist Jews' or converts to Judaism who were not born of Jewish parents.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

lmao, maybe he mozol'ed too much of his tov in the first place.

Okay I figured it out...

Shoeless jogger steps in dog poop, gets mad at the world, you should see his other rant about dogs and the sin of feces.
edit on 27-6-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

Small piece of skin.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Wow... Someone was either off their meds or on far too many of them. I'm not sure which, but the man needs psych help before we see him again as the lead on a story of someone going postal with more than words.

All that nonsense and in the end, he admits he's not even a student there to be immediately thrown off the property. They should have asked that first off!

Now he was amusing for about the first three minutes. Especially only half paying attention to his lunatic ravings. Every 15-20 seconds in the video he'd be off like the energizer bunny on a new tangent. The second half though? He was starting to get scary and downright aggressive with everyone around him. I see great danger in that one. The next poor guy to set him off may not even know what hit him.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I made it to 32 seconds and had to shut it off.

Nutjob.

Composure is required when discussing religion. no...this is a symbol for atheism as much as the westboro Baptist church is a model child for the average Christian.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I watched the first few minutes. That was pretty humorous, especially how he said that he's the reason why the south is so messed up. That comment had me dying because it's so true. In a lot of places down there, if you question Christianity they simply don't understand why. It completely dominates the culture. Homosexuals are still very oppressed down there, so you can't blame the guy for saying his piece. Funny thing is he's right for the most part, but to me it looks like a set up because he came off like Alex Jones, just ranting and raving, instead of sticking to the facts. Those dudes with signs are itching for reactions. They are real life trolls. To deal with them you either ignore them or calmly and respectfully explain the facts to them and show them why they are wrong, much like here on ATS.

Isn't Jewish atheist an oxymoron?

edit on 27-6-2013 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I'm glad you said it...I was just about to post the same thing with different wording.
He DID come across like a raving nutjob.

If you want to be heard,talk like a rational human being....the more you scream,the less anyone listens.
The funny thing is,the other guy is alot calmer which makes him look better even though I might disagree with him if i met him and had a rational conversation and got to actually read his sign.
Its like using all caps on ats.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Kudos for the preacher man, even though he is "responsible for everything"

I don't get the 'Jewish athiest' bit in the thread headline though???

It was good though that the lady cops didn't produce their electric winkies..I think.
edit on 27-6-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I could only listen to this guy yelling for a minute. He comes across as not being all there. People won't listen to what you have to say when you come across as a raging lunatic. This guy reminds me of Alex Jones when his feathers are ruffled.

edit on 27-6-2013 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
After all that yelling he probably jogged straight into a bus, lol.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Yeah, I made it about three minutes skipping around before I stopped the video. lol

And you're right- he does seem like Alex Jones once he gets going.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

At 0:39, he refers to the guy with the sign as a "dirty goyim"....
and then at 3:58, its that "goyim" reference again.

Is that something atheists of "Jewish" descent normally do?

Also the ending where he shouts after running across the gate... simply priceless.

edit on 27-6-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The first 3 seconds says he's possessed. Running around without clothes (shoes), shouting crazy. Hasn't he been around on a video before, ranting about something else? He reminds me of someone named Ragle from a chatroom, hates Christians and foams at the mouth like that.

Maybe the fanny pack was a trigger. Who wears fanny packs anymore? The outrage! The horror!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I read "Gay, Jewish Atheist" and figured it would be followed up with "walked into a bar....".

I wasn't far off though as watching this guy made me laugh more than most of the jokes I've heard lately. Like others I would love to know what transpired before the filming started, it must have been good.

EDIT: I had to give you an S&F for this. It made me lol and I needed it tonight.

edit on 28-6-2013 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Some people interpret scripture as saying the anti-Christ will be a gay, Jewish atheist.
Just saying.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join