It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigration System Reform

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Fourteen Republicans joined with all Democrats to back the legislation, which would revamp the nation’s legal immigration system, send unprecedented resources to the nation’s southern border, and offer millions of undocumented immigrants a path to legal status and eventual citizenship.

So there you have it. Potential citizenship for many illegal immigrants.
With so many things passing these days, it makes you wonder if they are trying to take focus off the Edward Snowden Case.

SOURCE
edit on 27-6-2013 by resoe26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This bill does nothing but cause the next wave to to get ready to cross the border,

It does nothing to secure the border or ban any future illegals and we will be doing the same thing all over again in 20 years.after the next wave of illegals.

The democrats love this because of all the new voters they will get.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

With so many things passing these days, it makes you wonder if they are trying to take focus off the Edward Snowden Case.

The way I see it is Snowden is a distraction as well as immigration is with midterms coming up the are seeking to retain their jobs for that upcoming election with what was it 30 million people added to voter rolls?

Because of the combined toll from the administrations failures of the IRS/Bemghazi,AP,Fast and Furious and other scandals.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Chuck Schumer is the architect and lead Democratic sponsor for this immigration bill. He holds a dual Israeli-American citizenship. To me this legislation is just another piece of the Zionist puzzle, for America.

This bill not only rewards those who have broken our laws, that is the illegal immigrants, but also rewards criminal corporations, by providing them with an unlimited source of cheap disposable human labor.

"In new immigration deal, a big favor for Alaska"
source : washingtonexaminer.com...

Forget about human rights, forget about our decaying environment, forget about the American people, but make damn sure you don't forget about the money. This bill is only about gratifying special interest groups. It's all about lining just a few individual's pockets with cash, made off the blood, sweat, and tears of expendable dirt-cheap human labor.

In my lifetime I've lived in only two cities, Los Angeles and San Diego. I understand quite well, the negative impact of illegal immigration and the corporate lust for cut-rate human labor. America, you have no idea what's coming your way.

F.T.G.

edit on 27-6-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

In my lifetime I've lived in only two cities, Los Angeles and San Diego. I understand quite well, the negative impact of illegal immigration and the corporate lust for cut-rate human labor. America, you have no idea what's coming your way

Oh some of us know, the others will know soon enough...when it's too damned late to do anything about it because they were complacent and did nothing to fight against it.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Make sure to thank the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives for rolling out a red carpet for tens of millions of illegals immigrants, while turning their backs on American citizens as they get kicked to the curb.

For those of you living in parts of the country that have been insulated from this problem, here's a small taste of some things that are coming your way.

F.T.G.

edit on 28-6-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join