It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 Plan Explained

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Here is the original video from the original source.

StormCloudsGathering on YouTube, pretty good channel to subscribe to. They do some live streams and post video pretty frequently.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by derfreebie

All this talk gets to my Klingon sense of war.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

[this is not aimed at you personally , hit reply not post]

Parts of this are true, but the one thing everyone seems to forget: a war with nukes solves nor takes anything, it wipes it all out. What good is land city's and fields if it is nuked?? 10,000 years from now if not longer??

No the real ww3 is here and now, the war on terror , it is global, for any reason any one or nation can be deemed a thereat and this thus give's the green light for wire taping.
Info gathered on all, all for National Security, foreign and national, no one is spared, I did find it odd that the Video nor transcript said or mentioned 9/11, the 1993 WTC attack, nor the Nam war, all prestaged events by oil and gold holders, and above all MIC, "Mil Ind Complex" that drives it all.

Euro Vs dollar is an other driving force that will lead to more nations being invaded in the name of liberty and freedom for the US is the only power out side of.... well no one really, that can send in drones, weapons and such, ie ground troops, to the underdog, in the name of National Security. Syria is a side show if you stop and think about it, North Korea and Iran have taken a back seat to Syria. The mid east is the goose that has the golden eggs oil, drugs, historic value, all play an important part of the game of world domination, Pakistan and India would be the first to user nukes than any other out side of Iran on Israel if given the chance, DPRK er North Korea on South Korea.

China comes in to play: in the last 5 years, why? Outside of the US, what other nation can be the thorn to the US, Russia? out dated and broke, but then there is China, new up and coming, faster than anyone could think of, not only in weapons but in Tech and building up their infrastructure to be the only preplanned deemed worthy to out do the US, one has to have a foe to be the victor, and to make war Economic or blood shed war, in the next 5 years when the mid east is under western rule, out side of India Pakistan and Iran under china's thumb all the rest of the mid east will be of US UK guidance, China will be the next big threat as was USSR you will see words once again of red menace the red threat, the Dragon out of control. For it will be a threat to the US dollar the Euro will be the thing of the past, the Yen will be the new threat to the US dollar as it has begun uk.finance.yahoo.com... from the link

* Yen benefits from continued fears of China credit crunch

* China still a focus even after PBOC tries to allay credit

fears

* Dollar remains well supported on Fed's exit plan

By Lisa Twaronite

TOKYO, June 26 (Reuters) - The dollar turned down against

the yen in Asia on Wednesday as investors warily watched China's

stressed markets, but the greenback got support from U.S.

economic data which backed the Federal Reserve's recovery view

and bolstered U.S. Treasury yields.

Gold? ok Gold is at www.monex.com... $1205 and falling to unstable to be of a true wold currency, but the Yen and the USD are the new currency that for the most part are fixed and stable, why? No civil unrest nor large scale bailouts to other nations unlike the Euro that has more out in other nation's loans, Grease, Italy and others [that are in for a real hurt if they should fail to pay] than the US owes. Oil well that is still a driving force but losing its grip more and more are going to green renewable resources, say with in 10 years oil will be 3rd top fuel source. Thus back to US China as the dominating forces, both using the Threat of terror as the war driving force

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Behold a pink horse, and the riders name was called ....

2nd.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

You know, I hate to say it, but isn't it better to die on your feet (regardless of what it is that actually does the job. Be it starvation, EC or whatnot), than to live on your knees? Just sayin....

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Russia is and has always maintained its position ,it just regrouped for another run,China is about to implode,it's cities unoccupied by people who can't afford to live there or don't know how.
The Chinese leadership's brilliant idea: forced relocation,theres a humanitarian effort.We want your villages and farms to flash build a whole new world.Now YOU WILL live in it or we will kill you.
China has money from Hong Kong now,they are drunk with it. It don't last forever.
Eventually the people will bring them back into line,because being a superpower is a very difficult effort. Not all that productive either.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Please, it'd be like shooting rubber bands at tanks. As for the civil disobedience, yeah what? And starve? Stop things, and within 3 days, stores run out of food. This isn't decades ago when you could just go harvest crops. A starving populace would be incapable of organized revolt. They'd be slaughtered, likely by cruise missiles and drones without ever seeing the enemy.

edit on 27-6-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

What so do nothing and don't try to stop the madness? This guy seems like a sympathizer or a plant! If they thought like this in 1775 or in the 40's where would we be today? HA maybe better offLOL

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
One point about Syria is that they apparently are not aligned with the worldwide central banking system.

Naughty Naughty !

When we look at the IMF-labeled ‘MENA’ region (Middle East/North Africa), which includes the US geostrategic targets of Libya, Iraq, Iran, Syria, and Yemen, we find that this is the region least integrated into the IMF/World Bank debt regime.

The central banking system IS the NWO.
It is well established in most countries.

Anybody not playing is an 'enemy'.

US and Western Pressures on Syria and the MENA countries

In one form or another, Syria and other MENA countries such as Libya, Iraq and Iran have been subjected to intense political and military pressures which have been both covertly and overtly engineered by the US and certain allied countries. It was the Neocon planners’ focus on the Middle East prior to the 9/11 event in 2001 (e.g. the US-based ‘Energy Infrastructure Planning Group’ or EIPG), which led to the US invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, followed by US sponsorship and arming of opposition forces in Libya and Syria, intense and widespread sanctions policies on Iran backed by the EU, the Gulf sheikdoms and Turkey, and continuous military actions and threats by the US and Israel.

The ‘MENA’ region and the International Monetary Fund

edit on Jun-29-2013 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
You're both wrong I was a Scout then.We went in to protect the saudi oil fields, we set up Saddam by telling him we didn't care about his adventureism into Kuwait before he did it.He then drew up plans to hit Saudi who called us in to stop him.We now had the excuse to do so and keep the machine in play.The 4th largest army in the world (Iraq)was destabilizing the middle east and we already had a problem with Iran.
That is why we didn't invade,just kill that capability of his army.
As to the second fight I don't know,I never knew how many chems we gave him in the first place. Intell and Gen Macinernie claimed SPETZNAZ transported them out but of course it is unconfirmed.

Nice scenario about a staged civil war.It's just another plan and they don't expect millions to fight,we will, but put your guns away for now.
I happen to know what happens to the simplest of plans when fighting starts. The troops are agile enough to adapt and compensate in the field command...not so much.POLITICAL COMMAND now they implode and start to panic,after all they aren't war fighters,the military is.
Exactly what percentage of beer drinking combat arms troops love Obama? Enough to counter those who don't?
How about MILLIONS of traditional Americans who are watching their country fall apart,do you think that I believe government will show up to help?
We DO NOT know it all but I know this.They move first.

The second war in Iraq was only possible if it was known that they did not have weapons of mass destruction. The weapons inspectors were successful in Iraq. Do you remember when the Iraqis would always obstruct access to the presidential palaces, accusing the inspectors of being spies? Well, they were spies. They wanted to know which palaces had bunkers. The invasion in 1991 was stopped short of Baghdad because those troops would be walking into VX. It took 12 years of sanctions, weapons inspections, and no fly zones to defang Saddam. The US does not attack countries unless it knows they cannot fight back.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
World War III won't happen until 2050.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Adaluncatif

Me ,you mean.We were trained to deal with that possibility,they have this nifty thing called auto injectors,you search for a spot on your thigh and...I digress the 1st gulf war was to stabilize the region by taking out Army# 4 in the world so we could more adequately deal with lesser demons.
He became a problem so they removed him.
When I Ianded in Saudi Sept 90 and We took the berms he could have defeated us then. The brief said 50% losses to our Squadron.
The 4th largest army on the planet was defenseless? No we were that good,
edit on 29-6-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: finished my point

edit on 29-6-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: misspoke

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be so sad yet ironic if we fought our last war over pieces of paper and computer data that in reality mean nothing...
That would be about right for us humans though,being the collective imbeciles with high technology that we have become.

We could have been so much better than this.We could have been the species who balanced the Earth as good custodians.
But we will burn it all down over BS financial squabbles and wars.
We would have bases amongst the stars by now if we hadn't wasted so much of our resources by making ever more complex machines of killing,and ever more corrupt systems of finance.

Aren't we just great?

AArrgh,don't mind me...BAD mood.
Apologies.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I'm living in a small country on the tip of Europe, this small country is Portugal , that on day 300 ears ago was a word economic potency. But now all gonna a way.
I'm be astonishing by the U.S.A. government, and th.er moves, President Obama promise shut down Guantanamo , but stills there. The promise in the campaign for election , are immense, but in the end only a few see the light of the day.
It's very said to see, the power of the big companies , ruling the world, as is wish.
On think is garanty , we all , one day be died thas for chore. Way we don't provide , food and water for those, even don't have nothing to eating,
just 1 % of the military budget of all governments , Will be enough., to end the starve in all world, specialy in Africa.
Please don't start a think, of yours selfs don't know how , it's ends.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Parts of this are true, but the one thing everyone seems to forget: a war with nukes solves nor takes anything, it wipes it all out. What good is land city's and fields if it is nuked?? 10,000 years from now if not longer??

That's the myth we were all raised on. Given the current arsenals though, this really isn't the case. I used to think the same way...oh, if there's a nuclear war, we're all toast.

But, once I actually looked at the likely targets, compared the blast radii and wind patterns, I'm not near as doom and gloom as before. I doubt it would come to nukes though.

Basically, another poster said it. The NWO has already won...they just haven't declared victory yet. They could put it in place at any time. Right now, best of both worlds. They (large multinational corporations) are already in charge, just simply behind the scenes of their puppets. Either way, we're doing what they want.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join