It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of the World comes on 21 December 2020

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Ah, the old twenty-twenty vision. Nothing like it.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
k so i uploaded this video back in 2013 same year this thread was created, i feel like he watched my video and just ran with it on his own terms. hehe... the grand mutation of 2020 is the end of an 800 year cycle, Jupiter will almost fully occult Saturn bla bla bla.... there are books that relate it to the Star of Bethlehem... it doesn't actually mean bad things are coming... changes are gonna happen after that day... within a year or so...big changes... might be good, might be bad... if u wanna actually learn the history behind this... watch my upload here
www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 420protoman I think it would be more poignant if bad things ONLY happened during those time periods but obviously that is not the case. I appreciate the time and effort you put into it but I just don't buy his original post back in 2013. It seems like you have chronicled the things that have occurred during the times you feel that are important and there are plenty of people out there who honestly worry about conjunctions and alignments. I just don't think there is anything to it, personally. But, keep researching it. There is no such thing as empty knowledge, I suppose.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   
As legend has it, Saturns rings were put there by a previous civilisation blasting the surface with then current technology to warn future civilisations of an impending doom.
All that we know is nothing, and nothing is all that we know.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy

You're saying we can rest EZ, cause the world will not end on 12/21/2020?

Gosh I hope ur right!

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Wait... I'm already booked for a Christmas party the next day. Who do I speak to regarding getting the end of the world postponed for a couple of days? I mean, it's only a couple of days, that couldn't do any harm right?

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
If the end of the world does occur, does the rest of the universe continue intact? Or does "the world" include our galaxy and all others and everything in them?

It would seem bizarre that our lonely little planet would be so important as to be involved in the end of everything.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: scubagravy

You're saying we can rest EZ, cause the world will not end on 12/21/2020?

Gosh I hope ur right!

The ones taking credit for the ultimate end probably want it to be a date easy to remember...
What about 02-20-2020..?

But then again...who would there be to remember.

Arrggg...shot myself in the foot.....just forget I posted this.

I have a drink anyways

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CircleOfDust

I had to give an SnF for some good doom and an easy read.

Now I need to call my mother!

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CircleOfDust
Satan=Saturn, the one who is the bad guy and wipes us out, but this is also the one who TPTB also worship and offer sacrifices to.

They worship Saturn for all the wrong reasons.

We all know Saturn is the betrayer, the kingmaker(for evil tyrants), the setbacker, and the villainous host.

wrongo ringu.

It is all this and more. If you stop there you're just being lame. And evil is nothing more than being spiritually lame. All conditions lead you home if you let them.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Only 2 months to go folks.

How about the darkest day of the year, to end 2020 in a ...

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 420protoman

Now I understand what is wrong with this year.

Closest conjunction since the birth of Christ...

Well, I fear this year is going to get even more interesting.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'm still hanging on for SMOD.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
betting on this is a NO LOSE bet lets say I bet a billion dollars it wont happen if it does not then im a billionaire if it does then who will collect the money i owe LOLOL .

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join