It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of the World comes on 21 December 2020

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkNite
reply to post by CircleOfDust

After a bit more looking into it I now know the ancients must of seen Saturn. They knew of the rings around Saturn before telescopes. Way before telescopes. Coincidence? Did they just guess Saturn had rings? I think not..

Yes, they either had access to technology that modern man isn't willing to give our ancestors credit for...or they could see it plainly in the skies. Both seem to cut pretty clean with O's razor too.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CircleOfDust
reply to post by DarkNite

I wish I knew exactly, but that's only for God to know. But I think we are going to have a scorching of the earth by fire that will eliminate all the cowards who dug themselves a bunker. I'm talking our rulers. Not many will survive physically, if any. But God will keep those of us who were true to him and breathe life back into us once the Earth recovers. That's the best I can do or understand it at present, which probably isn't enough.
. What will scorch the earth? Saturn? But how

I think it'll be the sun that scorches the Earth, similar to the movie Knowing. It's a common type of mental conditioning, to introduce our collective psyche to themes a long time before they happen, in preparation almost.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

reply to post by evc1shop

Well it was written that way, but the special effects were just too much to do in the movie, so they went with Jupiter instead. That and the shape of the dark square obelisk itself--that was supposed to be another shape, but to my knowledge they never revealed what that original shape was to be due again to budget constraints and just the technology of the time. I do have the book, maybe I should look that up.

I hope people pay attention; it'd be a shame if what he did and died doing it to be just lost on everyone.

STANLEY shouts from his grave:

SATURN / ALIGNMENT!
Maybe there is another reason they didn't use Saturn? As you said he was getting too close? Thinking of this reminds me of the plot of the movie 2010. Hmmm?
edit on 21-7-2013 by DarkNite because: (no reason given)

Bingo! and the 2010 movie is what I think it going to happen after our skies get scorched by our Sol. it's time will be over, and then the perfect rays of saturn will be restored to our Earth. But that's pretty wild, but not impossible imo. Everything points to this as having been true in the past, why not once again? Cycles.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Just realized you mention resident evil. Cool I have a RE thread.(best game ever imo) also LOTR has two references if you didn't notice. The wagon wheel has 8 spokes and the stairway up to the green thing has 8 steps. A little more to add..1973 1+9+7+3=20....keep going my friend

Agree! Thanks for your help. I still like the psychological horror of Silent Hill, but nothing comes close yeah to Nemesis breaking down the wall...chills.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I see but I'm still trying to understand how.. Sorry for all the questions but topics of this nature highly interest me. What do you believe will cause the sun to scorch the earth? A gigantic cme? And do you believe it will be all of the planet at once or more like the movie knowing and seeing massive explosions quickly approaching? Seems hard to know exactly but someone with knowledge of the sun, our atmosphere and magnetic field could know how it would happen.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Also Leonardo Da Vince's famous drawing 'Vitruvian Man' has 8 limbs.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Hey don't ever worry about asking questions, I wish everybody would get off their high horses and ask things. I'm always asking questions, because that's how we learn. And if we ain't learnin we dead, we dead I tells ya!

Unfortunately I don't think I know the answer to this question. Our shields are down and growing weaker from an unstable sun, so that just makes the situation worse. Once all those twisting magnetic currents finally correct themselves and all the extra fuel is shaken off in the form of a CME or whatever, a lot of it is going to wallop the Earth by necessity, because it's going to have to be shed in all outward directions imo. Even if nothing happened to us but a permanent loss of electricity, this would still wipe us out, wouldn't it? Funny too how they are looking at the Southern skies on their mobile aircraft, eh? They admitted that's galactic center, and they need to look in infrared.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Check out the first episode of TNG too:

images2.wikia.nocookie.net...

And remember Q's putting us on trial to see if we are still a barbaric species? That's pretty much humanity's test right NOW.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Even if nothing happened to us but a permanent loss of electricity, this would still wipe us out, wouldn't it? Funny too how they are looking at the Southern skies on their mobile aircraft, eh? They admitted that's galactic center, and they need to look in infrared.

It would wipe most out. So much depends on electricity. And explain what you said about the southern skies and the galactic center and looking in infrared please.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Well look at this first

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I would if I could but remember when I said my streaming was up..the service provider here gives iPhone users only 30 minutes a month. It's ridiculous I know. Lol

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Guess I will have to bookmark this thread so in 7 yrs I can come and post

WRONG AGAIN.

In the mean time....

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Well sorry to hear that. They basically have a bird up in the air with a telescope that can see in infrared that will be surveying the skies in the southern hemisphere for two weeks.

The guy in the video mentions that they're looking in the direction of galactic center, where all of the energy is concentrated, extending all the way out to the edges of the galaxy on the galactic plane, what it also causing our sun to "act up" so to speak. Very telling.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

If you have even an inkling of a mind, I don't see how anyone can miss the symbol that's in all the media.

If you don't agree with what they must correspond to, then you must have an alternative explanation. If you don't, then you have nothing on which to base your notion that I'm wrong about. And past failures by others isn't enough logically.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

And from what I understand we pass through this galactic plane on the 21st of dec. every year.. Or not so often? Say dec 18th rolls around and they know something's coming.. Like a massive cme or something that will devestate earth.. I wonder if they will warn the people at all?.. I'm sure tptb will 'try' to hide out in bunkers and underground but shouldn't they let us know our fate? Seems highly unlikely. But I think some rogue government 'somebody' or someone would let it out.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Well not exactly, I mean we line up with the galactic center, yes, every solstice. But we haven't yet reached the galactic plane in 3D space. That's the 2020 date.

Yeah we'll probably lose electricity before that in a precursor CME, and some folks have already told us their concerns, you just have to look in the right places to find them. I can't help you there unfortunately without providing a no no link to other places.

But just remember the bunkers that Russia is building, or the seed vaults, or the DUMBs in america. They don't have to say anything, actions speak louder than words.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I think the 'Wheel of Time' series by Robert Jordan may interest you. This also ties in with your thread on the earth and it ages. You will find plenty of significance within.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

Fascinating, thanks for letting me know.

Btw, take a guess what shape the chambers of secrets is:

content9.flixster.com...

And what did it hold down there? A snake/serpent/dragon

And what else did the film showcase? The phoenix. Rebirth by fire.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Well not exactly, I mean we line up with the galactic center, yes, every solstice. But we haven't yet reached the galactic plane in 3D space. That's the 2020 date.

Yeah we'll probably lose electricity before that in a precursor CME, and some folks have already told us their concerns, you just have to look in the right places to find them. I can't help you there unfortunately without providing a no no link to other places.

But just remember the bunkers that Russia is building, or the seed vaults, or the DUMBs in america. They don't have to say anything, actions speak louder than words.

we are always in alignment with the galactic centre.

any two points in a 3 dimensional space are always in perfect alignment. If you are referring to the galactic "plane" well its not something the earth can cross in a day given its about 100+ light years thick

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by siliconpsychosis

What on Earth are you talking about? We're talking about 3 points: Earth, Sun, Galactic Center

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join